The best topic

Replies: 8462
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:31:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=486536 time=1670383376 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486535 time=1670382823 user_id=3214
And utterly shameless in their hypocrisy

I am so frickin tired of people who don't work pushing their prog poison on those of us that have had to work all our lives for food and a roof over our heads. They won't make the smallest sacrifice themselves, but demand others who work sacrifice.

You are not the only one you racist with "a dark heart"

Herman

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government may have overpaid as much as C$32 billion ($23.5 billion) in Covid-19 benefits during the pandemic largely due to a lack of post-payment verification, the federal auditor general said.

The spending watchdog found that of the roughly C$211 billion in benefit payments, C$4.6 billion were sent to ineligible recipients and an additional C$27.4 billion should be investigated further.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486537 time=1670383468 user_id=3214

I am so frickin tired of people who don't work pushing their prog poison on those of us that have had to work all our lives for food and a roof over our heads. They won't make the smallest sacrifice themselves, but demand others who work sacrifice.

Those prog parasites like biting the hand that feeds them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=486539 time=1670383689 user_id=3396

Those prog parasites like biting the hand that feeds them.

and in 10 years when the economy they created collapses under it's own weight do you know what they will say?

Trump did it!!!!

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=486522 time=1670376030 user_id=3396
A violent offender who slashed the throat of a visually impaired man will avoid federal prison for the crime he committed in mid-2022, according to the Calgary Herald. The judge considered the "history of colonialism" and its effects on the native population as part of his ruling.

A nine-inch gash nearly ended the life a Calgary, Canada, man who was on a light-rail train on his way to work one busy morning, as his throat was cut by a man who allegedly suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome disorder (FASD). A "victim impact statement" said doctors told the victim the cut was just one-tenth of an inch away from being fatal, with the man's lawyer calling it "a horrific act of random violence."

According to multiple outlets, the judge cited that the generational trauma that European society has caused to indigenous communities had to be addressed.

"The history of colonialism has to be taken into account," said the judge.

A statement of agreed facts states the incident happened at about 6:20 a.m. when the man was attacked on a train. The prosecution claims that the attacker told a friend he wanted "to get" a guy before walking up to the victim and attacking him with a utility knife.

"The accused ... slashed his throat, dragging his knife from the right side to the left side of [his] neck," said the crown attorney.

The victim claims he is now too afraid to use public transit after the attack, which was his only method of transportation, as his visual impairment prevents him from driving.

What the fuck.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=486522 time=1670376030 user_id=3396
A violent offender who slashed the throat of a visually impaired man will avoid federal prison for the crime he committed in mid-2022, according to the Calgary Herald. The judge considered the "history of colonialism" and its effects on the native population as part of his ruling.

A nine-inch gash nearly ended the life a Calgary, Canada, man who was on a light-rail train on his way to work one busy morning, as his throat was cut by a man who allegedly suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome disorder (FASD). A "victim impact statement" said doctors told the victim the cut was just one-tenth of an inch away from being fatal, with the man's lawyer calling it "a horrific act of random violence."

According to multiple outlets, the judge cited that the generational trauma that European society has caused to indigenous communities had to be addressed.

"The history of colonialism has to be taken into account," said the judge.

A statement of agreed facts states the incident happened at about 6:20 a.m. when the man was attacked on a train. The prosecution claims that the attacker told a friend he wanted "to get" a guy before walking up to the victim and attacking him with a utility knife.

"The accused ... slashed his throat, dragging his knife from the right side to the left side of [his] neck," said the crown attorney.

The victim claims he is now too afraid to use public transit after the attack, which was his only method of transportation, as his visual impairment prevents him from driving.

Fucking wow. Let the animals do as they please until one of them comes along and slashes the throat of someone this scumbag judge holds dear

then all that shit about white colonization and indigenous communities will go right out the window

See why I've been saying I hate liberals for quite some time now?

weebles

We are a very Loyal and yet a very open and fun nation to our friends and our true Brother and Sisters.

">

Berry Sweet

That's absolutley horrible.  He was blind...no doubt he's traumatized!

Another peice of shit judge making more bad decisions.

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486524 time=1670376738 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=486512 time=1670371875 user_id=3266
Flat earth didnt get put in here.  

why the hell would 'flat earth' be put in here? its not political.... hell, its not even 'globalism'.... :laugh:

That was point....Balenciaga isnt politcal either.

Nice use of "globalism"  ac_toofunny  

I have seen flat earthers complain of globalism and I bite my tongue everytime. Maybe they should say planetism or Saucerism lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=486531 time=1670380442 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=486505 time=1670368372 user_id=3266
I swear they are vile. Horrible people.

https://i.ibb.co/L1nwD9h/Screenshot-20221206-180836-Chrome.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/bFsF2MV/Screenshot-20221206-180854-Chrome.jpg">

And she made a dumbass comment about how its us that dont want nonwhite people to come into "white" areas. As if she wasnt arguing to keep black children in shit schools because that's THEIR community.

I would spit in her stupid face. I can't believe I was ever friends with someone like this. Shes disgusting.

That Murdock is heartless. She knows prog bullshit is cancer for working folks, but she votes for it anyway.

The rest of the country cant stand CA progs for this reason. They are snobs who think they know better than everyone.

I remember once her and I were talking and she was saying she wanted to like ....get friends together are go out into more a country sort of area (whatever that looks like in CA) and have some sort of community because she noticed everyone by her is angry.  She was complaining about the people and pace, right?

So I said...."Well.....why not move out to the midwest?" And she said, without a hint of irony or awareness...  "Its not progressive enough".

I was stunned. I mean I even kinda laughed and said "that's the point".  I mean no shit.

Shes clueless.

Frood

Murdock is bat shit crazy.

She's toxic to herself and anybody around her.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=486516 time=1670374242 user_id=3396
">

I cant watch Scwab without laughing. He is one bad election(anywhere in the world) away from calling for sharks with laser beams on their heads lol.

Did he just call for a "structural restructuring of ze world"?  ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486551 time=1670411363 user_id=1676
Murdock is bat shit crazy.

She's toxic to herself and anybody around her.

Indeed.

Calling me up drunk to preach about BLM and Travon Martin until I had to actually hang up on her was wild.

Dove

We have "dark hearts".....while conservatives do more direct charity and give more.