The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47 and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=482432 time=1668727507 user_id=3266What was it that convinced you? Like tie it all together for me what your world view is.....if you dont mind, of course. You are free to tell me to fuck off if you feel like I'm weird.

i can't say i'm 'convinced' about a flat earth. i just strongly believe its flat.... but anyway.... i left home at an early age and ended up riding trains for a few years.... i met alot of flat earthers on trains just being happy about life.... while i never believed the moon landing for a second, i never really cared if the earth was flat or not.... one day about 6 or 7 years ago, someone asked me if i could prove the earth is round.... seemed like a weird question.... but i set to do it.... then after a while, i decided to find out why thats so hard to prove.... then i started looking into the backgrounds of all the ppl tied to 'ball earth'.... masons, catholics, jesuits and jews.... then i started looking into what could be gained from 'teaching ball earth'.... then i found God and life made alot more sense.... i can't say i understand EVERYTHING thats happening nowadays but i can see far enough ahead to get the fuck outta the way....

Shen Li

Having all of the North American political horseshit in one thread is a good idea. If there was a basic political competency test, 90% of the people still on these forums would fail it.  Keeping it one thread makes it easy to step over.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482436 time=1668727978 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=482433 time=1668727752 user_id=3266

Yeah?! Wonderful! He is one of the best!

Yes! I showed him and he was like "oh yeah. Jeff Durban"

He watches those YT's where the pastors go to colleges and argue with the students outside lol.

When I was going out to abortion mills....I was going with preachers from Apologia.  

My husband came out with me once because some apologists he likes were going. I was like....you cant go with me just to meet Durbin or Brugancate ....but he did lol.

A really good friend of ours goes back and forth from AZ to MI, and him and his wife really intervened hard when my husband and I were separated.  Probably saved our marriage.  Seeing him in videos is weird and awesome lol.

He (our friend...his name is Elvis) is one the best preachers I've ever seen in action and I've only seen him preach on sidewalks. I have videos I took of it myself....I should post them. Show you guys how these clinic deathscorts are.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482438 time=1668728715 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482432 time=1668727507 user_id=3266What was it that convinced you? Like tie it all together for me what your world view is.....if you dont mind, of course. You are free to tell me to fuck off if you feel like I'm weird.

i can't say i'm 'convinced' about a flat earth. i just strongly believe its flat.... but anyway.... i left home at an early age and ended up riding trains for a few years.... i met alot of flat earthers on trains just being happy about life.... while i never believed the moon landing for a second, i never really cared if the earth was flat or not.... one day about 6 or 7 years ago, someone asked me if i could prove the earth is round.... seemed like a weird question.... but i set to do it.... then after a while, i decided to find out why thats so hard to prove.... then i started looking into the backgrounds of all the ppl tied to 'ball earth'.... masons, catholics, jesuits and jews.... then i started looking into what could be gained from 'teaching ball earth'.... then i found God and life made alot more sense.... i can't say i understand EVERYTHING thats happening nowadays but i can see far enough ahead to get the fuck outta the way....

The world is a crazy mess isnt it?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=482450 time=1668731346 user_id=3266

not anymore.... at least as far as i'm concerned.... i get why things look the way they do and i understand the purpose of most of what i see.... God knows i fuckin HATE me some fuckin liberals though.... i wouldn't mind them so much if they lived in another country.... but i hate like hell being tethered to these ignorant motherfuckers here.... i sleep well knowing they're vaccinated.... but i sleep even better knowing whats gonna happen to em later....

Lokmar

Lokmar

Erica Mena

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=482456 time=1668732228 user_id=3351
Can we get thread for all the no no wordz?

Make me feel less paranoid by doing this n****** please
<t></t>

Blazor

Y'all so behind hahahaha.

Yeah, they were threatening throwing him in the nuthouse, and also threatening to take his kids away.

Operation Mockingbird was a main thread of mine over yonder.... "Why the Left believes what they do".

Y'all noobs are WAY behind on what has been happening lately lol. Its pedal to the metal right now!!! About all the shit I been trying to tell y'all over the years!

Did y'all know, Obama passed a law, that allows the government to lie to the citizens?

And that most media and shit was owned by like 50 companies just a couple decades ago? Not long ago it was down to 6, and when it went to 4, all hell has broken loose.

I too think about flat earth, and one of the main things for me is "water always finds its level".

Man, I can go on and on lol. Its also why my avatar has Rowdy Piper in it, from They Live..... where he finds special glasses, that help him see the world how it really is. Controlled by elites. And his last Tweet, was that the movie was not fiction, but a documentary, and then he died suddenly!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482455 time=1668732180 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482450 time=1668731346 user_id=3266

not anymore.... at least as far as i'm concerned.... i get why things look the way they do and i understand the purpose of most of what i see.... God knows i fuckin HATE me some fuckin liberals though.... i wouldn't mind them so much if they lived in another country.... but i hate like hell being tethered to these ignorant motherfuckers here.... i sleep well knowing they're vaccinated.... but i sleep even better knowing whats gonna happen to em later....

Skinz!! How the fuck are ya?

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=482456 time=1668732228 user_id=3351
Can we get thread for all the no no wordz?

Chink is verboten.

Dove

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482470 time=1668732982 user_id=3389
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482455 time=1668732180 user_id=1582

i couldn't be better.... i missed yall so i had to come say 'howdy'.... nobody comes to VF anymore.... its just me and whole flock of libs....

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482476 time=1668733476 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482470 time=1668732982 user_id=3389

i couldn't be better.... i missed yall so i had to come say 'howdy'.... nobody comes to VF anymore.... its just me and whole flock of libs....

You and evs are the only rays of light at VF. As much as I luv ya, that place makes my nerves ache.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=482469 time=1668732896 user_id=2221
Y'all so behind hahahaha.

Yeah, they were threatening throwing him in the nuthouse, and also threatening to take his kids away.

Operation Mockingbird was a main thread of mine over yonder.... "Why the Left believes what they do".

Y'all noobs are WAY behind on what has been happening lately lol. Its pedal to the metal right now!!! About all the shit I been trying to tell y'all over the years!

Did y'all know, Obama passed a law, that allows the government to lie to the citizens?

And that most media and shit was owned by like 50 companies just a couple decades ago? Not long ago it was down to 6, and when it went to 4, all hell has broken loose.

I too think about flat earth, and one of the main things for me is "water always finds its level".

Man, I can go on and on lol. Its also why my avatar has Rowdy Piper in it, from They Live..... where he finds special glasses, that help him see the world how it really is. Controlled by elites. And his last Tweet, was that the movie was not fiction, but a documentary, and then he died suddenly!!!

In 2012 Obama got rid of the Fairness Doctrine.

It does allow unfettered propaganda.