The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

The boyfriend even has a little daughter.

Casey Anthony is a danger to the kid.

Biggie Smiles

Today is a glorious day.

For today is the day Biden legalized something that was already legal. Gay marriage

so now it's double legal

and blazor has the nerve to post these sarcastic threads at BF asking for "Bidens Accomplishments" as if they were not plentiful and dramatic!

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487653 time=1670986730 user_id=3214
Today is a glorious day.

For today is the day Biden legalized something that was already legal. Gay marriage

so now it's double legal

and blazor has the nerve to post these sarcastic threads at BF asking for "Bidens Accomplishments" as if they were not plentiful and dramatic!

:43(2):

Im sure Admin will say a silent prayer of thankfulness on his knees tonight, right before he sucks cock.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

She's a child killer....did she really release some sort of documentary or something?

Frood

Bring on the zombie apocalypse.

We're pretty much there already.... just without the decaying flesh smell and bitey phenomenon...
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

....Will it replace oil one day?

">

....will this allow the US to remain as the undisputed economic & political superpower?

It's often said the country which controls the upcoming energy source can control the world.

caskur

Oil goes in plastic and is also needed to stop machinery seizing up so oil will always be needed.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=487623 time=1670971059 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487588 time=1670965948 user_id=3214
Her and Meghan Murdock seem to have a lot in common.

Malignant narcissism is so easy to spot once you've seen it. It all looks the same doesnt it?

i think at some point they no longer resemble normal humans.... i think at some point whatever has taken control of them completely changes their facial features.... like lesbians that go hardcore no longer look feminine or even suggest anything but artificial masculinity....  :sad:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=487676 time=1671004803 user_id=1676
Bring on the zombie apocalypse.

man, i keep hoping that it'll kick off any day now.... i'm so ready to 'Resident Evil' my way through life its not even funny....  :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=487675 time=1671004130 user_id=164
She's a child killer....did she really release some sort of documentary or something?

Yes.

Gross isnt it?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=487587 time=1670965848 user_id=3266
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487584 time=1670965715 user_id=1582
casey is a strong brave women and a crusader for procrastinated abortions.... she a blameless victim of the patriarchy.... shes a hero.... along with george floyd and joseph rosenbaum.... :sad:

Well in that case Ed we need to immediately send her to hell to sit along side these martyred saints.

you do know i was joking right? lol.... i just wanted to get your blood pressure up a bit.... its cathartic....  :laugh:

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=487580 time=1670964993 user_id=3266
Guys it was mistake letting her live.

She is now out there doing 3 hour long documentary crying and blaming her father.  

We need to beat her too death and then we need to find and pummel the jury for dropping the ball so horribly.

Come on. Before the world ends we need to fix this.

:sdfjh(2):  <--- just like that.

I wanna kill people. Just sayin.

Lokmar

This is hardly the breakthrough they're making it out to be.

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487695 time=1671027517 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=487587 time=1670965848 user_id=3266

Well in that case Ed we need to immediately send her to hell to sit along side these martyred saints.

you do know i was joking right? lol.... i just wanted to get your blood pressure up a bit.... its cathartic....  :laugh:

Yeah I know that Ed  :roll:

I didnt think you were serious at all. Floyd and Rosebuam are dead.....and she should be joining them.

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=487683 time=1671024656 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=487623 time=1670971059 user_id=3266

Malignant narcissism is so easy to spot once you've seen it. It all looks the same doesnt it?

i think at some point they no longer resemble normal humans.... i think at some point whatever has taken control of them completely changes their facial features.... like lesbians that go hardcore no longer look feminine or even suggest anything but artificial masculinity....  :sad:

True.

I think lesbians that just appear masculine are not really very masculine....they still have the core feminine characteristics.

Same with hyper fem gay males. They are very male regardless of their appearence of femininity.