The best topic

Replies: 8346
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:11:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

"The View" co-host Joy Behar was forced to apologize on Tuesday after claiming one day earlier that Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett is a member of a "hate group."

On Monday, Behar claimed that Coney Barrett's membership in religious group People of Praise is evidence that she belongs to a "hate group."

"Now, here's my question. She is, you know, a religious person. She belongs to the People of Praise group, which the Southern Poverty Law Center has labeled them a hate group, and their founder has questioned the so-called separation of church and state," Behar declared.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, in fact, does not categorize People of Praise as a "hate group."

On Tuesday, she therefore retracted her previous claims defaming Coney Barrett and issued an apology. She claimed she had conflated People of Praise with another organization, but was vague about which exact organization that was.

Oerdin

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-court-mentorship-program-psychologically-safe-space-minoritized-staff">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federa ... ized-staff">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-court-mentorship-program-psychologically-safe-space-minoritized-staff

While this is some racist bull shit.  Biden admin has created new "safe spaces" of "minority youths" who are part of the federal judge mentor program.  Because being in a place with white people is so traumatic.

Biggie Smiles

Fostering hate

But Christians are the hypocrites

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=485199 time=1669844223 user_id=3374
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-court-mentorship-program-psychologically-safe-space-minoritized-staff">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federa ... ized-staff">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-court-mentorship-program-psychologically-safe-space-minoritized-staff

While this is some racist bull shit.  Biden admin has created new "safe spaces" of "minority youths" who are part of the federal judge mentor program.  Because being in a place with white people is so traumatic.

Democrats and Biden have BEEN racist segregationists for years. He fought against School Choice because he didnt want "racial jungles" schools.

They havent changed anything but their tactics. They are getting their way now....sadly. Goes right along with saying voter ID laws are suppressing the black vote because black people shouldnt be expected to have an ID.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=485212 time=1669848802 user_id=3266
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=485199 time=1669844223 user_id=3374

Democrats and Biden have BEEN racist segregationists for years. He fought against School Choice because he didnt want "racial jungles" schools.

They havent changed anything but their tactics. They are getting their way now....sadly. Goes right along with saying voter ID laws are suppressing the black vote because black people shouldnt be expected to have an ID.

That is why I call him Jim Crow Joe.

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman post_id=484703 time=1669593562 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=484678 time=1669578026 user_id=3374
I to hope prices fall so I can buy a few more.

Is being a landlord worth it? I have buddies that own rental properties. Some say it's worth it, others say they are money pits.

It is a lot of work but financially it can pay off.  You definitely need to be very selective about who you rent to plus you have to pay special attention to state and local laws as leftists seem to always want to fuck property owners over every way they can.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG post_id=485096 time=1669822484 user_id=3390
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485024 time=1669770156 user_id=1582
i hope we have a Civil War soon.... that would be a nice change of pace.... :laugh:

It would be a change from the war on liberty, common sense, and free enterprise.

if they would just leave guns and children alone, i think i could 'work around' almost anything else they wanted to do....  :sad:

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485324 time=1669895973 user_id=1582

It would be a change from the war on liberty, common sense, and free enterprise.

if they would just leave guns and children alone, i think i could 'work around' almost anything else they wanted to do....  :sad:

That's the problem. There is no compromise.

Look how the abortion issue went. First it was just first trimester.  "Safe legal and rare".

Now they have open convos about infanticide, laws in progressive states that allow up 28 days after birth for a baby to die and it wont be investigated(CA)....and we cant even have medically accurate information on fetal development because it "restricts access to abortion" and that's more important than anything in the entire universe.

Assisted suicide for the old and terminally ill suffering people has now become legally assisted suicide for mental illness and poverty.

Now that same sex marriage is legally recognized, now the politcal pride mob wants to erase biological sex and push (their ideas of) sexuality on minors. Theyve decided now medical transition is "LGBTQA rights" now.  And forced public acceptance and participation.

Their shitty and stupid gun control regulations predictable dont work, so their response isnt to admit it doesnt work...they blame the fact that other states dont have it. So even though we can see it fails....they wont admit they are wrong, ever. They push to expand it now claiming their policies dont work unless they are all federal.

It's not about tolerance and diversity. It's about supremacy and control. We are already in a civil war....its just not hot war.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=485219 time=1669850950 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=485212 time=1669848802 user_id=3266

That is why I call him Jim Crow Joe.

His eulogy for a klansman was touching.

">

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=485340 time=1669900570 user_id=3266We are already in a civil war....its just not hot war.

with any luck, that'll change.... :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485342 time=1669900951 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=485340 time=1669900570 user_id=3266We are already in a civil war....its just not hot war.

with any luck, that'll change.... :laugh:

I hope not. I strongly feel that's a goal for the elites. What better way to strip our remaining freedoms than to cause a massive hot civil war and call martial law and send out military on us.

I really cannot think of any ending more tragic than that.

All the politcal violence is bait really.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=485346 time=1669901991 user_id=3266

i'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.... i'm old.... my knees ain't what they used to be....  :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485348 time=1669902207 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=485346 time=1669901991 user_id=3266

i'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.... i'm old.... my knees ain't what they used to be....  :laugh:

I agree and I'll defend myself when need be.....but I wont be running INTO battle lol.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485324 time=1669895973 user_id=1582

I cannot keep quiet while Biden and Trudeau block domestic energy development and cause an energy and inflation crisis.

Oerdin