The best topic

Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 01, 2023, 12:41:09 AM
what was the original name?
Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza.

Change it.

DKG

We have the smoking gun.

Hunter Biden's old friend and longtime business partner Devon Archer detailed President Joe Biden's involvement in his son's foreign dealings during four hours of testimony Monday before the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability.

Whereas Joe Biden told reporters in 2019 while campaigning for president, "I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Archer underscored that the Democratic president spoke to his son and to his son's business partners on numerous occasions.

Joe Biden was apparently so critical to Hunter Biden's overseas business dealings, Archer testified, that the then-vice president was "the brand" his son trafficked in.

Archer, whom committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) previously noted played "a significant role in the Biden family's business deals abroad, including but not limited to China, Russia, and Ukraine," was at the investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners with Hunter Biden and also sat with him on the board of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

DKG

Trump is in "a historically strong position" to win the GOP 2024 nomination and in "a better position to win the general election than at any point during the 2020 cycle and almost at any point during the 2016 cycle," CNN senior data reporter Harry Enten said in a new analysis.

The former president — despite his mounting legal woes — is not only the frontrunner in the GOP primary by more than 30 percentage points but also "remains competitive in a potential rematch with President Joe Biden," Enten noted.

The 2024 election will "probably come down to a few swing states," he said.

And "one giant warning sign" for Biden was a June Quinnipiac University poll from Pennsylvania, which "barely voted for Trump in 2016 and for Biden in 2020."

"Trump was up on Biden by 1 point in the Quinnipiac poll – a result within the margin of error, but nevertheless a remarkable achievement for the former president," said Enten.

"Things can most certainly change," Enten acknowledged. "But for now, the chance that Trump is president in less than two years' time is a very real possibility."

DKG

A Pennsylvania judge dismissed part of a lawsuit that a state election employee brought against former President Donald Trump for comments he made about the integrity of the 2020 presidential race.

James Savage, a voting machine supervisor from Pennsylvania, had filed two lawsuits alleging that Mr. Trump, his attorney Rudy Giuliani, two poll watchers, and others "conspired to defame him and place him in a false light by publicly and falsely claiming that he tampered with the 2020 Presidential election results," according to multiple media outlets.

The lawsuits have been consolidated into one.

Mr. Savage insists that Mr. Trump's comments about the 2020 election led to him being subjected to death threats and suffering two heart attacks.

On July 31, Judge Michael E. Erdos of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas dismissed a part of Mr. Savage's claims, stating that Mr. Trump had immunity for two statements he made in 2020.

DKG

Devyani Chhetri, Greenville News
Updated Wed, August 2, 2023 at 8:38 AM CDT·3 min read
In this article:

Donald Trump
Donald Trump
President of the United States from 2017 to 2021

Lindsey Graham
Lindsey Graham
American lawyer and politician

Tim Scott
American politician and businessman

Joe Biden
Joe Biden
President of the United States since 2021

A federal grand jury indicted former President Donald Trump Tuesday for attempting to overturn his loss in the 2020 election and facilitating the violence of the Jan. 6 insurrection that followed.

In his third indictment handed down this year, prosecutors charged Trump on four counts ranging from conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding and conspiracy against rights.

Trump, who is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at South Carolina Republican Party's Silver Elephant Gala, Saturday, Aug. 5 in Columbia, doubled down Tuesday. He said this was President Joe Biden's attempt to knock down the GOP's leading candidate for the 2024 run.

DKG

Quote from: DKG on August 02, 2023, 09:56:18 AM
A federal grand jury indicted former President Donald Trump Tuesday for attempting to overturn his loss in the 2020 election and facilitating the violence of the Jan. 6 insurrection that followed.

In his third indictment handed down this year, prosecutors charged Trump on four counts ranging from conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding and conspiracy against rights.

Trump, who is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at South Carolina Republican Party's Silver Elephant Gala, Saturday, Aug. 5 in Columbia, doubled down Tuesday. He said this was President Joe Biden's attempt to knock down the GOP's leading candidate for the 2024 run.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: DKG on August 02, 2023, 09:55:01 AM
A Pennsylvania judge dismissed part of a lawsuit that a state election employee brought against former President Donald Trump for comments he made about the integrity of the 2020 presidential race.

James Savage, a voting machine supervisor from Pennsylvania, had filed two lawsuits alleging that Mr. Trump, his attorney Rudy Giuliani, two poll watchers, and others "conspired to defame him and place him in a false light by publicly and falsely claiming that he tampered with the 2020 Presidential election results," according to multiple media outlets.

The lawsuits have been consolidated into one.

Mr. Savage insists that Mr. Trump's comments about the 2020 election led to him being subjected to death threats and suffering two heart attacks.

On July 31, Judge Michael E. Erdos of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas dismissed a part of Mr. Savage's claims, stating that Mr. Trump had immunity for two statements he made in 2020.

This person, James Savage, is not a " voting machine supervisor," he is an employee of Dominion Voting Systems.  This is the person who spent over an hour on a computer in a Philadelphia voting center during the time that 5 separate States running 5 separate elections all had stopped counting votes in the early hours of Nov 5, 2020. (How 5 States -- all swing States, mind you -- managed to all stop counting votes almost simultaneously is another unanswered question from the 2020 election.)

In any case, it was after this Dominion Voting Systems employee finished doing whatever it was he was doing while no votes were counted that the infamous and massive "vote dumps" started happening across all 5 swing States.  The ones that all showed Joe Biden receiving 96.4% of the votes without regard to how many actual votes were recorded from a precinct.

If this latest Trump indictment actually goes to Trial, it will be interesting to revisit all these unanswered questions from 2020 since the Trump Legal Team will have Discovery.

Biggie Smiles

Anyone with half a brain could see there was fraud

Around 1:00am in 5 key battleground states which just so happen to border blue shitholes, Trump is up by about 1 million votes with approximately 95% of the vote tallied. And interestingly enough of that 95% the major cities were within a 5% margin of that number at the time.

Now the exact numbers don't spring to mind at the moment but lets say for the sake of argument that Trump was at 1.5 million and Biden at 500K around 1am with 95% of the voting stations reporting. By 6am the final vote is in and Biden is suddenly 500K ahead of Trump? And to boot, Trump's number's number stays at 1.5 while Joe leapfrogs to 2 million? As if every last vote that came in between 1 and 6am was strictly one sided?

You people do realize that any mathematician worth his salt will tell you the parameters I just described are statistically impossible. Right?

The problem is that liberals are dumb enough to believe an audit or recount will uncover what happened here

idiots, this is like me cheating on my taxes with legitimate receipts I obtained from a friend for write off purposes. If the numbers all add up (which I'd have to be fucking retarded if I didn't ensure they did) the only way you're going to catch me on this kind of fraud is to cross reference the dates, amounts and vendors on those receipts with banking statements that correspond to those same time frames

merely recounting the fucking writeoffs isn't going to produce a thing.  Gosh.. how do these people exist they're so fucking dumb

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 02, 2023, 04:17:50 PM

Around 1:00am in 5 key battleground states which just so happen to border blue shitholes, Trump is up by about 1 million votes with approximately 95% of the vote tallied. And interestingly enough of that 95% the major cities were within a 5% margin of that number at the time.

Now the exact numbers don't spring to mind at the moment but lets say for the sake of argument that Trump was at 1.5 million and Biden at 500K around 1am with 95% of the voting stations reporting. By 6am the final vote is in and Biden is suddenly 500K ahead of Trump? And to boot, Trump's number's number stays at 1.5 while Joe leapfrogs to 2 million? As if every last vote that came in between 1 and 6am was strictly one sided?

You people do realize that any mathematician worth his salt will tell you the parameters I just described are statistically impossible. Right?

The problem is that liberals are dumb enough to believe an audit or recount will uncover what happened here

idiots, this is like me cheating on my taxes with legitimate receipts I obtained from a friend for write off purposes. If the numbers all add up (which I'd have to be fucking retarded if I didn't ensure they did) the only way you're going to catch me on this kind of fraud is to cross reference the dates, amounts and vendors on those receipts with banking statements that correspond to those same time frames

merely recounting the fucking writeoffs isn't going to produce a thing.  Gosh.. how do these people exist they're so fucking dumb

It's also interesting that all 5 of these States had Dominion Voting Systems machines in their large urban areas.  It's also interesting that Dominion waited almost 3 years to bring a lawsuit against Fox News -- probably just long enough to scrub their code.

Can someone explain to me why a voting machine company needs sophisticated software with millions of lines of code to keep a simple tally of votes? Something you can do with an Excel spreadsheet.

Yes, there's still a lot of unanswered questions about 2020, but we're "Election Deniers" if we ask about it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 02, 2023, 04:17:50 PM

Bro -- it's no secret I used to work in banking and I am a whitehat security expert

I can tell you first hand that Diebold, the manufacturers of the ATM machines in use by a vast majority of institutions was using Windows fucking 95 as their core operating system YEARS after Microsoft had discontinued support

Dominion and Diebold are peas in a pod and I'd bet the farm their code was just as old and riddled with exploits at both the operating system and application levels

fucking sham.

I'm 52 years old, bro.. and in my lifetime, BEFORE such advancements in highspeed computing technology were available we NEVER waited until the next day to get election results. And that was when we were using pen and paper!

by 10:00pm on election night we knew who our president was

it fucking stinks to high heaven these days so of course a few thousand disenfranchised got rowdy cause they had enough  -- leftist went on nonstop fits of hysterical rage because a few hundred Russian trolls posted on face book but they stand by and watch this ?

rodents

DKG

We've heard it all after the first two indictments of Trump. "We've crossed the Rubicon," "We've become a banana republic," "There's no turning back from here."

So it's interesting how our government's biomedical tyranny apparently didn't cross the line ... or burning down our economy ... or destroying our energy ... or aiding the cartels in the border invasion ... or sending billions to Ukraine ... or, with the weaponized DOJ, holding ordinary citizens and Trump supporters in prison indefinitely pretrial on non-violent criminal charges for two years. But if Trump himself is the red line, then fine. I'll take it. But what are we going to do about it?

Oerdin