The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social Friday morning to call on the Supreme Court of the United States to step in amid a barrage of legal battles the GOP frontrunner for 2024 is currently engaged with.

"It is Election Interference, & the Supreme Court must intercede. "

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 05, 2023, 10:31:51 AM
Former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social Friday morning to call on the Supreme Court of the United States to step in amid a barrage of legal battles the GOP frontrunner for 2024 is currently engaged with.

"It is Election Interference, & the Supreme Court must intercede. "
Release the ANTIFA hounds, SCOTUS needs a fresh round of intimidations to keep them from insurmerectioning our democromasy!!!!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

I hate those paper straws because they literally fall apart halfway through your drink.  Just empty virtue signaling .

https://youtube.com/shorts/jHfLcPiGbYg?feature=share

Biggie Smiles

Those things are fucking horrible

Thankfully they dont do that shit down here

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin on August 08, 2023, 12:38:52 AM
I hate those paper straws because they literally fall apart halfway through your drink.  Just empty virtue signaling .
Particularly when those paper straws arrive hygienically sealed in plastic.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 08, 2023, 03:14:49 AM
Particularly when those paper straws arrive hygienically sealed in plastic.
That is funny.

Herman

Trump's attorney said Sunday that he welcomes former Vice President Mike Pence's testimony and expects it could be key in proving Mr. Trump's innocence in a case over whether the former president committed crimes in connection with efforts to challenge the results of the 2020 election.

Attorney John Lauro said on CBS' "Face the Nation" on Sunday that Mr. Trump's defense team believes Mr. Pence's court testimony could be crucial in exonerating the former president of any wrongdoing in the so-called Jan. 6 case.

In the case, special counsel Jack Smith has charged Mr. Trump with one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States, one count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding—the certification of the electoral vote—and conspiracy against the rights of citizens.

Herman

Democrats in the House of Representatives are pressuring Speaker Kevin McCarthy to hold a vote on legislation that would place an excise tax on what they consider "assault weapons" and increase gun prices by 1,000%.

More than two dozen Democrats, including Rep. Don Beyer of Virginia, penned a letter to the House speaker to bring the legislation to the floor "as soon as possible," The Hill reported.

Democrats in the House of Representatives are pressuring Speaker Kevin McCarthy to hold a vote on legislation that would place an excise tax on what they consider "assault weapons" and increase gun prices by 1,000%.

More than two dozen Democrats, including Rep. Don Beyer of Virginia, penned a letter to the House speaker to bring the legislation to the floor "as soon as possible," The Hill reported.

In the previous iteration, the tax was imposed on any magazine or related device that can accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

DKG

Court records from Hunter Biden's imperiled plea deal with the Department of Justice (DOJ) divulge details on more than $2.6 million the first son received from China and affiliates of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Earlier, the DOJ announced a plea agreement with Mr. Biden, President Joe Biden's son, whereby he would plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax crimes and would have a felony gun charge diverted.

During a July 26 hearing on his plea deal with the DOJ, Mr. Hunter Biden admitted to having received money from the Chinese energy firm CEFC. In exhibit 1 of his plea agreement, prosecutors went more in-depth on transactions between the first son, Chinese companies, and CCP affiliates.

Income received from such sources is listed as at least $2.6 million in all, however the total is likely substantially higher due to the combined way some of his income was listed in the document. Mr. Hunter Biden's total income from foreign companies between 2017 and 2018 is confirmed by the sworn statement to have totaled roughly $4.9 million, in addition to $1 million in legal services for a CCP-affiliated Chinese national.

Though past reporting had already divulged information about Mr. Hunter Biden's business dealings in China, the document, signed by the younger Biden himself, means that he has now affirmed having received such income under penalty of perjury.

The exhibit attached to the plea agreement details how, despite lucrative streams of income from various sources, Mr. Hunter Biden failed to pay his income tax bill to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for years.

DKG

One of the main reasons President Biden is struggling in polls against former President Trump is his glaring underperformance with a constituency that has long been overwhelmingly Democratic: non-white voters without a college degree.

Why it matters: As Democrats have made major gains with suburban and upper-middle-class voters since Trump's political ascendance, they've been losing support among blue-collar voters.

Pundits have focused heavily in recent years on white, working-class voters who changed their allegiances from former President Obama to Trump — and have made up a key part of the new GOP coalition.
But Democrats have lost significant ground among their non-white counterparts as well, turning a political weakness into a major headache heading into 2024.
The slippage is occurring even as Trump, the GOP's standard bearer, is facing an unprecedented trifecta of indictments in the run-up to the 2024 election.

Obama won non-white working-class voters by a whopping 67-point margin in 2012.

Herman

Ottawa plans to sell stake in Trans Mountain pipeline expansion to Native groups.

According to the press secretary for Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland, a letter addressing the opportunity was sent to Indigenous groups last week.

The letter, as first obtained and reported on by Bloomberg, reportedly lays out the plan to sell a stake in the Trans Mountain oil pipeline to eligible communities through a special-purpose vehicle. It also reportedly lays out the financial support the federal government will be giving the groups so "they don't have to risk any of their own money to participate."

The letter reportedly says the federal government will soon start discussions with Indigenous groups along the Trans Mountain expansion route and shipping corridor.

Bloomberg reports the letter was dated Aug. 2.

DKG

President Joe Biden's son, other family members, and their associates were paid more than $20 million by Russians and other foreigners while President Biden was vice president, according to bank records released on Aug. 9.

Russian, Ukrainian, and Kazakhstan nationals were among those paying the Biden family and their associates, according to the records. Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina, for instance, paid $3.5 million to a company called Rosemont Seneca Thornton, with about a third going to Hunter Biden associate Devon Archer. Another $2.75 million went to an account started just one day earlier for Rosemont Seneca Bohai on Feb. 13, 2014.

Mr. Archer testified recently that he and Mr. Hunter Biden co-owned the account.

Ms. Baturina, the widow of former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov, was among those present at dinners in Washington that President Biden attended, Mr. Archer recently told members of Congress. That included a dinner held within months of the payment.

The White House hasn't denied the allegations.

Oerdin

Seattle's racist radical left mayor orders that the Seattle Police Department orders that white men and military veterans not be hired.  This is despite the SPD employment stats already exactly reflect Seattle's demographics.  It is illegal to discriminate against people based upon racist but every left wing group actively tries to be racially discriminatory.

Oerdin

The criminal weaponization of the DOJ for partisan Democrat purposes.  Even leftists are finally admitting it has happened.