The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on March 27, 2024, 04:51:52 PMRussia will not stop with just Ukraine.

They wont. Trump making peace with them will allow them to re-arm and solidify the next axis of evil.
Winner Winner x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Oerdin

Herman

Look at these two ignorant Americans demonizing a country they know jack about.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman on March 28, 2024, 02:05:18 AMLook at these two ignorant Americans demonizing a country they know jack about.
You sound extremely stupid and failed to make a single logic argument.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on March 28, 2024, 02:05:18 AMLook at these two ignorant Americans demonizing a country they know jack about.

What? My best friend growing up was 1/2 Russian and his moms entire family was originally from Russia. They all fled Russia to Yugoslavia when the Tsar was murdered, then they all had to flee Yugoslavia when the commies took over THAT fucking country. All the people who used to come over for visits, after begging for a visa and being under threat if they didnt return, just wanted to visit grocery stores. They pretty much had to be forced to do anything else.

Russia is pure shit and has caused nearly as much death and misery as china!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Elitist Democrat party supporters in the San Francisco Bay area are sporting stickers on the bumpers of their eco friendly diesel SUV's that read "Kennedy for Measles."

His candidacy is scaring the Democratic power establishment. :thumbup2:

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on March 28, 2024, 09:40:41 AMWhat? My best friend growing up was 1/2 Russian and his moms entire family was originally from Russia. They all fled Russia to Yugoslavia when the Tsar was murdered, then they all had to flee Yugoslavia when the commies took over THAT fucking country. All the people who used to come over for visits, after begging for a visa and being under threat if they didnt return, just wanted to visit grocery stores. They pretty much had to be forced to do anything else.

Russia is pure shit and has caused nearly as much death and misery as china!
Your own country has caused a lot of death too. People who live in houses should not throw rocks.

Anyway, this proves you Anglo Anericans know jack shit about Russia.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on March 29, 2024, 01:56:59 AMYour own country has caused a lot of death too. People who live in houses should not throw rocks.

Anyway, this proves you Anglo Anericans know jack shit about Russia.

Oh really? As if America is the moral equivalent to Russia. Thats an asinine comparison.

I know enough about Russia to know I'd never want to live there.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lokmar on March 29, 2024, 09:40:55 AMI know enough about Russia to know I'd never want to live there.

Russia under Yeltsin was kinda bad however that's because he was more focused on appeasing the USA and its accomplices than he was on improving the lives of Russia's people.

Putin, no matter what else can be said about him, has gone a long way toward fixing that. Today's Russia isn't the Russia of 1990. It's more modern, independent, and a hell of a lot stronger precisely because Putin isn't bending his knee to NATO and has transcended reliance on western markets and systems.

Why do you think the shit-ton of sanctions the west placed on Russia have failed miserably?

Russia has changed.
The whole world has changed.

The days of 'Murican hegemony and impunity are ending.

Sorry not sorry.

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on March 29, 2024, 12:31:12 PMRussia under Yeltsin was kinda bad however that's because he was more focused on appeasing the USA and its accomplices than he was on improving the lives of Russia's people.

Putin, no matter what else can be said about him, has gone a long way toward fixing that. Today's Russia isn't the Russia of 1990. It's more modern, independent, and a hell of a lot stronger precisely because Putin isn't bending his knee to NATO and has transcended reliance on western markets and systems.

Why do you think the shit-ton of sanctions the west placed on Russia have failed miserably?

Russia has changed.
The whole world has changed.

The days of 'Murican hegemony and impunity are ending.

Sorry not sorry.

The best thing I can say about that backwards substandard shithole is I admire putins ability to murder his political enemies sometimes.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on March 29, 2024, 09:40:55 AMOh really? As if America is the moral equivalent to Russia. Thats an asinine comparison.

I know enough about Russia to know I'd never want to live there.
America is full of shit. Talk about democracy and look what Biden is doing. Bullshit Americans into believing they did not instigate the attack on Ukraine and respecting sovereignty. Which you like a list of the countries the US has invaded.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on March 29, 2024, 08:31:54 PMAmerica is full of shit. Talk about democracy and look what Biden is doing. Bullshit Americans into believing they did not instigate the attack on Ukraine and respecting sovereignty. Which you like a list of the countries the US has invaded.

And yet we are still superior to all other shithole authoritarian countries.

Love on Russia all you want.

Frood

I've been outside of America for the best part of nearly 30 years. I love my birthplace and hope for the best... but I'd be lying to myself if I thought that the US can come back from where it's gone.

The arrogance, hubris, or just constant outright lies are beyond the pale.

I'm ashamed of what the US has become since 2001. In my slight capacity as an American permanently abroad, I try to mend the disconnect between American peoples and what their unelected government do to Americans and foreigners anywhere and at anytime. It's God's work even if I'm not religious.

I feel it constantly.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on March 29, 2024, 10:56:23 PMAnd yet we are still superior to all other shithole authoritarian countries.

Love on Russia all you want.

The US and US modern policies are a pack of cunts and cuntish lies. You're not superior to the rest of the world. They hate you.
Blahhhhhh...