The best topic

Replies: 8524
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:43:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blue Cashew and anti-Semitism

Started by Anonymous, November 18, 2022, 01:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

We know the cost of unbridled hatred in our society – Christchurch, Charlottesville, Pittsburgh, and Charleston are just recent examples of the direct line between hate and violence.  As a society, and as a country, we cannot allow anti-Semitism to be used to drive a wedge between the Jewish community and other Americans, or to divide the Jewish community itself.

As you may know, ADL has long been monitoring the internet for anti-Semitic content and hatred. Furthermore, we have serious concerns about the rampant anti Semitic content of your website and have listed it on our database of internet hate sites. The ADL therefore calls on you to to call out and reject any efforts to politicize the fight against anti-Semitism and unite in a bipartisan way to combat anti-Semitism.

For more than a century, ADL (the Anti-Defamation League) has fought anti-Semitism and other forms of hate in the United States and around the world.

Sincerely,

Jonathan A. Greenblatt

CEO and National Director

Anti-Defamation League

Erica Mena

And you just knew to post here as a guest.
<t></t>

Blazor

Hey Jonathan, quick, now tell them how y'all formed your "gang", after y'all raped and killed a poor lil White girl, and tried to blame it on a kneegrow.

Fuck off shrimp dick, this is the land of free speech. TRUTH is not Anti-Semetic, CUNT!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

This is the perfect thread to remind everyone that "admin sucks cock"

Aryan

https://i.ibb.co/6yBnYDW/adl3.png">

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=482615 time=1668801594 user_id=1728

I've noticed this.

Point out an obvious and observable fact.....there are lots of jews at the helm of every major institution....and somehow that's anti semitism.

That makes no sense. If your race was running the world ....wouldnt that be brag worthy?

I got into it with my mother in law recently because she thinks the US alliance with Israel is some God thing. Like Israel is Gods chosen so we have to align with the country. This is a popular thought with western evangelicals.

But it's completely wrong.

God DIVORCED Israel the nation. The old covenant is done. Israel the nation is not the new covenant Bride of Christ. They SHOULD know this if they study their bible.

Modern day Israel the nation is secular and godless. Than have those who practice Judiasm. But.....what the fuck are they practicing because you CANT properly practice Judiasm anymore. There is no temple. What are they doing? And they hate Christian's. I mean they took Isaiah 53 right out of their Torah. They have some weird kabalaish "jewish mysticism" they practice.

Its creepy and weird and satanic.

I dont know why America has such intense support of them but the "Its Gods country" logic is not biblical at all.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

If the average American knew just how many of their tax dollars are given to Israel, Ukraine and other jewish causes, they would be up in arms.

That recent crypto scandal Blazor has been posting about should be enough to raise a few sceptical eyebrows in regards to jewish practices and business dealings...

Breakfall

Anonymous

While I was in high school, an older man who owned a lot of land near my family's house used to come around on weekends to work on improving his property — clearing trees, putting in a new access road, etc. He was usually accompanied by two teenage girls who he introduced as his "cousins".

After I went away to college, he moved from his original home in the New York City area into a former chicken coop on his property, about 100 yards down the road from my parents. And he married one of his "cousins", who had just turned 18. He was close to 70 then.

He turned out to be a miserly and abusive husband, and his young bride divorced him after a few years. He was furious at her for having an independent streak and rejecting him. So he began asking around to see if anyone could put him in touch with a hitman. He was determined to have his ex-wife killed.

Luckily for her, he was stupid and arrogantly careless. Several of the people who he approched in his search for a hired killer were decent human beings, and alerted the cops about him. The State Police arranged for an undercover officer to play the role of a hitman, and soon had plenty of evidence against him.

He was arrested and put on trial. His defence attorney tried to claim that Alzheimers had clouded his judgment, but the judge didn't buy that. He pled guilty and went to prison.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=482626 time=1668802588 user_id=3266I got into it with my mother in law recently because she thinks the US alliance with Israel is some God thing. Like Israel is Gods chosen so we have to align with the country.

the ppl who 'identify' as jews today are not actually jews....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yRlA9z6XpFR0/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/yRlA9z6XpFR0/

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=482626 time=1668802588 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=482615 time=1668801594 user_id=1728

I've noticed this.

Point out an obvious and observable fact.....there are lots of jews at the helm of every major institution....and somehow that's anti semitism.

That makes no sense. If your race was running the world ....wouldnt that be brag worthy?

I got into it with my mother in law recently because she thinks the US alliance with Israel is some God thing. Like Israel is Gods chosen so we have to align with the country. This is a popular thought with western evangelicals.

But it's completely wrong.

God DIVORCED Israel the nation. The old covenant is done. Israel the nation is not the new covenant Bride of Christ. They SHOULD know this if they study their bible.

Modern day Israel the nation is secular and godless. Than have those who practice Judiasm. But.....what the fuck are they practicing because you CANT properly practice Judiasm anymore. There is no temple. What are they doing? And they hate Christian's. I mean they took Isaiah 53 right out of their Torah. They have some weird kabalaish "jewish mysticism" they practice.

Its creepy and weird and satanic.

I dont know why America has such intense support of them but the "Its Gods country" logic is not biblical at all.

They don't really study the Bible... they rewrote stuff in the 1800s and have the Talmud.

They don't consider Books like Daniel very much... that is the most prophetic book for us pointing to our times..

I had a great library and books about it but I never replaced them after my house fire so I can only touch the surface....they arent really religious anymore... the studious ones spend all day arguing with each other over the OT text.... the NT isn't for them they feel..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=482659 time=1668810246
While I was in high school, an older man who owned a lot of land near my family's house used to come around on weekends to work on improving his property — clearing trees, putting in a new access road, etc. He was usually accompanied by two teenage girls who he introduced as his "cousins".

After I went away to college, he moved from his original home in the New York City area into a former chicken coop on his property, about 100 yards down the road from my parents. And he married one of his "cousins", who had just turned 18. He was close to 70 then.

He turned out to be a miserly and abusive husband, and his young bride divorced him after a few years. He was furious at her for having an independent streak and rejecting him. So he began asking around to see if anyone could put him in touch with a hitman. He was determined to have his ex-wife killed.

Luckily for her, he was stupid and arrogantly careless. Several of the people who he approched in his search for a hired killer were decent human beings, and alerted the cops about him. The State Police arranged for an undercover officer to play the role of a hitman, and soon had plenty of evidence against him.

He was arrested and put on trial. His defence attorney tried to claim that Alzheimers had clouded his judgment, but the judge didn't buy that. He pled guilty and went to prison.

What does this have to do with the OP? Anyone?
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482661 time=1668810930 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482626 time=1668802588 user_id=3266I got into it with my mother in law recently because she thinks the US alliance with Israel is some God thing. Like Israel is Gods chosen so we have to align with the country.

the ppl who 'identify' as jews today are not actually jews....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yRlA9z6XpFR0/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/yRlA9z6XpFR0/

The label "Jew" really doesn't mean anything. In the West we think of people of Ashkenazi descent as Jews, but they're not. They are ethnically European.

Besides, it's not the Jews you pasty-skinned fucks should be scared of. It's us shifty Chinks that you should fear. We're going to buy your woke hellhole countries. You'll just love working for us. :evilthoughts2:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482713 time=1668819585 user_id=3389Besides, it's not the Jews you pasty-skinned fucks should be scared of. It's us shifty Chinks that you should fear. We're going to buy your woke hellhole countries. You'll just love working for us.

i haven't been scared since the doctor slapped my little bare bottom.... besides about a year or so ago, you told me that you were gonna let me manage a sneaker factory.... i hope yall win.... i like asians....

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482715 time=1668820110 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482713 time=1668819585 user_id=3389Besides, it's not the Jews you pasty-skinned fucks should be scared of. It's us shifty Chinks that you should fear. We're going to buy your woke hellhole countries. You'll just love working for us.

i haven't been scared since the doctor slapped my little bare bottom.... besides about a year or so ago, you told me that you were gonna let me manage a sneaker factory.... i hope yall win.... i like asians....

Don't be too soft on them. A 30 second break every 10 hours is more than fair.