The best topic

Replies: 8524
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:43:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blue Cashew and anti-Semitism

Started by Anonymous, November 18, 2022, 01:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482717 time=1668820448 user_id=3389
Don't be too soft on them. a 30 second break every 10 hours is more than fair.

absolutely.... i've got managerial experience.... i give frequent breaks.... i start with the toes.... and i avoid the fingers because it hampers productivity....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482602 time=1668798504 user_id=3214
This is the perfect thread to remind everyone that "admin sucks cock"

All this person thinks about. I heard I got him banned from another message board . Wonderful content.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=482666 time=1668811526 user_id=2156
Quote from: Dove post_id=482626 time=1668802588 user_id=3266

I've noticed this.

Point out an obvious and observable fact.....there are lots of jews at the helm of every major institution....and somehow that's anti semitism.

That makes no sense. If your race was running the world ....wouldnt that be brag worthy?

I got into it with my mother in law recently because she thinks the US alliance with Israel is some God thing. Like Israel is Gods chosen so we have to align with the country. This is a popular thought with western evangelicals.

But it's completely wrong.

God DIVORCED Israel the nation. The old covenant is done. Israel the nation is not the new covenant Bride of Christ. They SHOULD know this if they study their bible.

Modern day Israel the nation is secular and godless. Than have those who practice Judiasm. But.....what the fuck are they practicing because you CANT properly practice Judiasm anymore. There is no temple. What are they doing? And they hate Christian's. I mean they took Isaiah 53 right out of their Torah. They have some weird kabalaish "jewish mysticism" they practice.

Its creepy and weird and satanic.

I dont know why America has such intense support of them but the "Its Gods country" logic is not biblical at all.

They don't really study the Bible... they rewrote stuff in the 1800s and have the Talmud.

They don't consider Books like Daniel very much... that is the most prophetic book for us pointing to our times..

I had a great library and books about it but I never replaced them after my house fire so I can only touch the surface....they arent really religious anymore... the studious ones spend all day arguing with each other over the OT text.... the NT isn't for them they feel..

"The old is new concealed, the new is the old revealed"

I just posted some Apologia videos and they actually have really good ones about this very topic.

">

What I love about reformed preachers like Durbin is they are very well studied and point everyone right to where they can see it themselves. And teaches how scripture interprets scripture.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=482766 time=1668877016 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=482666 time=1668811526 user_id=2156

They don't really study the Bible... they rewrote stuff in the 1800s and have the Talmud.

They don't consider Books like Daniel very much... that is the most prophetic book for us pointing to our times..

I had a great library and books about it but I never replaced them after my house fire so I can only touch the surface....they arent really religious anymore... the studious ones spend all day arguing with each other over the OT text.... the NT isn't for them they feel..

"The old is new concealed, the new is the old revealed"

I just posted some Apologia videos and they actually have really good ones about this very topic.

">

What I love about reformed preachers like Durbin is they are very well studied and point everyone right to where they can see it themselves. And teaches how scripture interprets scripture.

[/quote

Cool. I've got some board shorts that look like that Raven. Caught 15 waves already this morning.

Anonymous

I met a Jew who is in charge of one of the most important consulting firms in the US Canada & the World. And he identified himself as one.

So he must be a very competent & capable man.

Other than that I don't have anything to say about Jews.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=482764 time=1668875144 user_id=3352
Quote from: Randy post_id=482752 time=1668864223

All this person thinks about. I heard I got him banned from another message board . Wonderful content.

ac_hithere

">

Morning Chubby

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Joe Ho Ho" post_id=482776 time=1668879931
I met a Jew who is in charge of one of the most important consulting firms in the US Canada & the World. And he identified himself as one.

All trolling aside, they are people just like us. They don't deserve special treatment. Imma break it down in a nutshell

Denying the holocaust happened - anti-Semitic

Saying the Jews run everything - NOT anti-Semitic

What they're doing to Kanye is foul and proving what he's saying.
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482883 time=1668953839 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Joe Ho Ho" post_id=482776 time=1668879931

All trolling aside, they are people just like us. They don't deserve special treatment. Imma break it down in a nutshell

Denying the holocaust happened - anti-Semitic

Saying the Jews run everything - NOT anti-Semitic

What they're doing to Kanye is foul and proving what he's saying.

Bingo!

And now the motherfucker is threatening to destroy Twitter, after they reinstated Trump.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/120/807/022/small/b0c876b95069cbfb.jpeg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

Oh for crying out loud!! I'm gonna shut up cuz UGH
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482887 time=1668954523 user_id=2845
Oh for crying out loud!! I'm gonna shut up cuz UGH

Here is the thing Erica, WE did not elect the ADL for jack shit!

deadskinmask

its funny how liberal trash can turn on dime.... they went from 'twitter is a private company and can do what they want' to 'its a threat to democracy and needs to be destroyed'.... remember when it was 'my body. my choice' and then it was 'wear a mask and inject this poison because we say so'.... :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor post_id=482885 time=1668954188 user_id=2221

And now the motherfucker is threatening to destroy Twitter, after they reinstated Trump.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/120/807/022/small/b0c876b95069cbfb.jpeg">

Gradually, I began to hate them.

https://i.ibb.co/fMmJfYQ/HTLR.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482889 time=1668955497 user_id=1582
its funny how liberal trash can turn on dime.... they went from 'twitter is a private company and can do what they want' to 'its a threat to democracy and needs to be destroyed'.... remember when it was 'my body. my choice' and then it was 'wear a mask and inject this poison because we say so'.... :laugh:

Biggest bunch of HIPPOcrites I ever seen!!!!  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=482892 time=1668956793 user_id=1728
Quote from: Blazor post_id=482885 time=1668954188 user_id=2221

Man, when I first started researching all this crap a couple decades ago, I usually brushed off the "Jew" thing, thinking "no way its all Jews". So I treated these elite fucktards as "THEY/THEM"... the NWO. But I always kept the big wig names in my head... which are in fact Jews. Now, that the pedal is to the floor, and they are going full speed, they are revealing THEMselves way too easy. Even for a sheep to see. I mean you got Kanye and Dave talkin' about it hahaha.

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor post_id=482894 time=1668957091 user_id=2221
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=482892 time=1668956793 user_id=1728

Man, when I first started researching all this crap a couple decades ago, I usually brushed off the "Jew" thing, thinking "no way its all Jews". So I treated these elite fucktards as "THEY/THEM"... the NWO. But I always kept the big wig names in my head... which are in fact Jews. Now, that the pedal is to the floor, and they are going full speed, they are revealing THEMselves way too easy. Even for a sheep to see. I mean you got Kanye and Dave talkin' about it hahaha.

Yep, it's literally undeniable at this stage. The people who still refuse to admit it are either extremely dim or being willfully ignorant.