The best topic

Replies: 8352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:15:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Fake women like admin hate beautiful girls and so do loathsome fat pigs like Lily

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 18, 2022, 03:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

https://www.foxnews.com/world/death-north-carolina-woman-vacationing-mexico-now-being-investigate-homicide">https://www.foxnews.com/world/death-nor ... e-homicide">https://www.foxnews.com/world/death-north-carolina-woman-vacationing-mexico-now-being-investigate-homicide

Let moar of them in women's bathrooms!

Aryan

Dove

My mom is a wack job and she knows about all of this and everytime I have to haul her crazy ass out into public shes worried about the killer trannies and wants me to pack.

The only way this woman will STFU about killer trannies is if she knows I can easily grab a gun.  She yells about how I was literally raised for this so I better not go out there unarmed lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Working Families across the country are on the verge of starvation and these fucks want to hand 1200.00 a month transgender rodents

unbelievable

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=482644 time=1668805929 user_id=3214
Working Families across the country are on the verge of starvation and these fucks want to hand 1200.00 a month transgender rodents

unbelievable

The whole point of the gender cult is marxism. Communism is the end goal of all of this division.  This is how communist "revolutions" work.

They use hatred, rage and violence with the ultimate goal of forcing us all into becoming state property under the mask of compassion and "fairness".

Because nothing says compassion and fairness like hate, force and violence.

deport_liberals

unbelievable

Sheeeeit I can be identifying as one on the days they hand out the checks.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=482638 time=1668804811 user_id=3266
My mom is a wack job and she knows about all of this and everytime I have to haul her crazy ass out into public shes worried about the killer trannies and wants me to pack.

The only way this woman will STFU about killer trannies is if she knows I can easily grab a gun.  She yells about how I was literally raised for this so I better not go out there unarmed lol.

Every single time I read this, I start laughing hysterically  :laugh:

You're lucky to still have your mama
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=482751 time=1668861132 user_id=3266

unbelievable

The whole point of the gender cult is marxism. Communism is the end goal of all of this division.  This is how communist "revolutions" work.

Absolutely.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=482755 time=1668870530 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=482638 time=1668804811 user_id=3266

Every single time I read this, I start laughing hysterically  :laugh:

You're lucky to still have your mama

You would die if you heard some of her rants lol.

I might record her  :laugh3: