">

This was just an amazing series IMO

DKG

Quote from: weebles post_id=486884 time=1670570072 user_id=2191
">

This was just an amazing series IMO

Good to know. :thumbup:

Garraty_47

I only saw the first episode and only because they actually aired it on regular HBO before moving the series entirely to the app (forget what it's called... HBOMax maybe?). I had captured it in the DVR and they even "deleted" that when they tried to *make* people start using the app to watch Peacemaker and its other content.

It looked like a really good show but I only watch television when I'm watching a television... I'm not installing a damn app anywhere else.

I'll think about picking up the DVD series collection but the whole teaser thing has kind of soured me on supporting it at all.

I don't begrudge other people using those kinds of apps or streaming services; it's just not how I roll.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=486900 time=1670588833 user_id=3381
I only saw the first episode and only because they actually aired it on regular HBO before moving the series entirely to the app (forget what it's called... HBOMax maybe?). I had captured it in the DVR and they even "deleted" that when they tried to *make* people start using the app to watch Peacemaker and its other content.

It looked like a really good show but I only watch television when I'm watching a television... I'm not installing a damn app anywhere else.

I'll think about picking up the DVD series collection but the whole teaser thing has kind of soured me on supporting it at all.

I don't begrudge other people using those kinds of apps or streaming services; it's just not how I roll.

I don't watch enough shows to bother with the apps.

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG post_id=486901 time=1670589065 user_id=3390
I don't watch enough shows to bother with the apps.

Same.

Which really does suck because I liked the first episode... that's why I recorded it.

Odinson