Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Famous folks you wish would go away

Started by Erica Mena, November 20, 2022, 09:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483534 time=1669139670 user_id=1728
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=483458 time=1669101218 user_id=3351

hitler gassed a shitload of em years ago.

I wish he had, the evidence suggests otherwise however.   :sad:

Well, now that Sgt. Lebeau is dead, thats one less testimony.

I've no doubt if I could gas all the kweirdos, within 30 years, I'd have someone just like you claiming I didnt.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=483546 time=1669140275 user_id=3351
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483534 time=1669139670 user_id=1728

I wish he had, the evidence suggests otherwise however.   :sad:

I've no doubt if I could gas all the kweirdos, within 30 years, I'd have someone just like you claiming I didnt.

Did you know that 8 different genders are referenced in the Talmud? No wonder there are so many jewish trannies and LGBT activists...

It isn't just the murderous gas chambers allegation which is false, the 6 million figure is too. In fact, it has some deep prophetic meaning to jews and has been quoted numerous times over the centuries, long before Hitler was born.

https://i.ibb.co/JnsLzs8/6milljwz.png%5D">

Aryan

Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must "vanish" before the state of Israel can be formed. "You shall return minus 6 million."

Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in "burning ovens", which the official version of the Holocaust now authenticates.  

A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the "burning ovens" (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been "fulfilled" and Israel can become a "legitimate state".

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483555 time=1669142211 user_id=1728
Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must "vanish" before the state of Israel can be formed. "You shall return minus 6 million."

Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in "burning ovens", which the official version of the Holocaust now authenticates.  

A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the "burning ovens" (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been "fulfilled" and Israel can become a "legitimate state".

The Torah is the first 5 books of the bible, Scouse. You are mistaken on that one....no where in any of the 5 books that make the Torah is that claimed.

The only prophecies in the Torah are all about Jesus Christ.

You gotta be talking about some other text. Like the Talmud or a gnostic or something. There is nothing like that the entire bible....let alone the Torah portion.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Mike tindall can piss off with his stupid face

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=483559 time=1669142681 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483555 time=1669142211 user_id=1728

The Torah is the first 5 books of the bible, Scouse. You are mistaken on that one....no where in any of the 5 books that make the Torah is that claimed.

You gotta be talking about some other text. Like the Talmud or a gnostic or something. There is nothing like that the entire bible....let alone the Torah portion.

It's referenced in Ben Weintraub: "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism"... you should check it out.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483574 time=1669143549 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=483559 time=1669142681 user_id=3266

It's referenced in Ben Weintraub: "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism"... you should check it out.

Perhaps and I will but the Torah is the first 5 books of the bible. It contains Gensis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

Jews call it the Torah. Christian's call it the Pentateuch. It's about the origins of humanity and God establishing a chosen people from which to bring forth Christ.

So if that guy said that claim is in the Torah....he is dead ass wrong on that.

I'll check it out I'm a bit and see what he is saying.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483551 time=1669141786 user_id=1728
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=483546 time=1669140275 user_id=3351

Did you know that 8 different genders are referenced in the Talmud? No wonder there are so many jewish trannies and LGBT activists...

It isn't just the murderous gas chambers allegation which is false, the 6 million figure is too. In fact, it has some deep prophetic meaning to jews and has been quoted numerous times over the centuries, long before Hitler was born.

https://i.ibb.co/JnsLzs8/6milljwz.png%5D">

While I am no study of the Talmud, I know even the Bible acknowledges there are eunuchs and people that are not made for marriage. Bastardizing that into justification for people to be kweirdo degenerates is ungodly and unbiblical.

Herman

I wish ninety five percent of Hollywood actors would take a long hike off a short pier.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=483659 time=1669164717 user_id=3396
I wish ninety five percent of Hollywood actors would take a long hike off a short pier.

We're talking Jews and politics, stop messing up the thread :tease:

Breakfall

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=483499 time=1669131850 user_id=3351
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483466 time=1669108232 user_id=3358

That's a riveting admission. In essence...you're a weak as fuck gasbag living in the bubble of a fizzy-lifting beverage. Got ya!

PS: At least you didn't start the statement off with, "Difference between me and you..." before it went all horribly pear-shaped. Fuckwit!

ac_drinks

Quiet Mr Baby Shit.

Hahahaaa...you and I head to head. Who would be defeated physically, morally and psychologically? I was a born warrior...you're piss and wind at best. Do you even hunt?   :laugh3:

DKG

What was it Gene Simmons said about enetertainers. Sing, act, dance, juggle balls, and shut your pie holes.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=483755 time=1669203065 user_id=3390

What was it Gene Simmons said about enetertainers. Sing, act, dance, juggle balls, and shut your pie holes.

Remember that Metallica documentary from the late 90's or early 2000's?

They admitted to eating "ham on hand" and buying bootleg cassette tapes...

Then they tried to legally prosecute anybody who was eating ham on hand and listening to their bootleg music.

I walked out on those motherfuckers in the early 2000's at a festival as they started playing, and noticed others leaving too.

Fuck Metallica.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483748 time=1669200713 user_id=3358
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=483499 time=1669131850 user_id=3351

Quiet Mr Baby Shit.

Hahahaaa...you and I head to head. Who would be defeated physically, morally and psychologically? I was a born warrior...you're piss and wind at best. Do you even hunt?   :laugh3:

The only thing you'd be going head to head with is the Benelli M4, bitch.

">

Lokmar

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=483760 time=1669204015 user_id=1676
Quote from: DKG post_id=483755 time=1669203065 user_id=3390

Remember that Metallica documentary from the late 90's or early 2000's?

They admitted to eating "ham on hand" and buying bootleg cassette tapes...

Then they tried to legally prosecute anybody who was eating ham on hand and listening to their bootleg music.

I walked out on those motherfuckers in the early 2000's at a festival as they started playing, and noticed others leaving too.

Fuck Metallica.

I shit on RIAA loving Metalica assholes!!!!