The best topic

Replies: 8229
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:00:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Thanksgiving

Started by Erica Mena, November 22, 2022, 10:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: formosan post_id=483932 time=1669249137 user_id=3391
Have a safe and memorable American Thanksgiving Erica, Biggie, Dove, kiebers, deadskinmask, Garraty, Bonesaw, Blazor, RAVEN, Lokmar, Oerdin, Lokmar, and other American posters here I may have missed.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/thanksgiving-celebration-traditional-dinner-setting-meal-concept-happy-thanksgiving-text-thanksgiving-celebration-traditional-126941110.jpg">

seoulbro sure misses you, fashionista.

Herman

Have a safe and memorable American Thanksgiving Erica, Biggie, Dove, kiebers, deadskinmask, Garraty, Bonesaw, Blazor, RAVEN, Lokmar, Oerdin, Lokmar, and other American posters here I may have missed.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/thanksgiving-celebration-traditional-dinner-setting-meal-concept-happy-thanksgiving-text-thanksgiving-celebration-traditional-126941110.jpg">

Good to see ya again kid.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=483934 time=1669250269 user_id=97

The Seoul brother shares his secrets with ya does he. I didn't know you two gals had gotten so close.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Happy Thanksgiving Fash!   ac_hithere
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Hey! Somebody already took a slice of pumpkin pie!

Oh right, that was me   :smile:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

formosan

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=483948 time=1669259159 user_id=3349
Happy Thanksgiving Fash!   ac_hithere

It's not Thanksgiving here, but thank you anyway Oliver..

I hope you're enjoying your holiday with loved ones.

ac_smile
too old to be a fashionista

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=483941 time=1669252350 user_id=3396
Quote from: JOE post_id=483934 time=1669250269 user_id=97

The Seoul brother shares his secrets with ya does he. I didn't know you two gals had gotten so close.

smartypants ac_toofunny

Dove

Have a safe and memorable American Thanksgiving Erica, Biggie, Dove, kiebers, deadskinmask, Garraty, Bonesaw, Blazor, RAVEN, Lokmar, deport_liberals, Oerdin, Oliver, Lokmar, and other American posters here I may have missed.

You as well, Fash  ac_wub

I know you dont do Tday there but I hope your day is still a good one lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=483951 time=1669259584 user_id=3349

In my house on Thanksgiving....everyone starves all day until we have dinner at 2 or 3pm and than we eat until Jan 2  :laugh3:

Erica Mena

Happy Thanksgiving! Making my prize ham, Mac and cheese and turkey.
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=483998 time=1669299805 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=483951 time=1669259584 user_id=3349

In my house on Thanksgiving....everyone starves all day until we have dinner at 2 or 3pm and than we eat until Jan 2  :laugh3:

THIS!!!

Same  :laugh:

If it was up to me, I would hibernate like a bear til St. Patrick's day after that lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Waiting on my Pumpkin Roll to cool, so I can unroll it, and add my creamcheese icing, then roll it back up and put it in the fridge.

Turkey in the oven, will come out at 3.

Later I'll make my homemade baked beans and homemade mac n cheese. Along with some gravy and some biscuits.

Son bringing stuffing. Aunt bringing green beans with those lil white taters in it lol.

Dove

I'm about to pop my turkey in the oven.

I made garlic and rosemary butter last night. Brined the turkey and stuffed the garlic rosemary butter under the skin. Shoved onion and lemon up its ass and let it sit in the fridge.  

I just rubbed the whole bird down with the rest of the soft garlic butter and doused it with olive oil and I'm waiting for the pre heat to finish.  Than in it goes.

I'm making pumpkin cookies by request and cast iron apple CRISP.  

I didnt bother with stuffing because unless I make oyster stuffing (I learned that in the dirty south) no one eats it.  

I'll probably do that for Christmas. We might do turkey again on Christmas this year.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=484018 time=1669308066 user_id=3266
I'm about to pop my turkey in the oven.

I made garlic and rosemary butter last night. Brined the turkey and stuffed the garlic rosemary butter under the skin. Shoved onion and lemon up its ass and let it sit in the fridge.  

I just rubbed the whole bird down with the rest of the soft garlic butter and doused it with olive oil and I'm waiting for the pre heat to finish.  Than in it goes.

I'm making pumpkin cookies by request and cast iron apple CRISP.  

I didnt bother with stuffing because unless I make oyster stuffing (I learned that in the dirty south) no one eats it.  

I'll probably do that for Christmas. We might do turkey again on Christmas this year.

Nice!!!!

Love some cast iron apple crisp lol. I miss oyster stuffing, and thought of it when I made fried oysters this past weekend lol.

Just got off the phone with my great aunt. We use to have fried rabbit on Christmas, and she is feeling nostalgic. She wants rabbit and squirrel "one more time before she dies" lol. So, she said we gonna do Christmas at her place instead this year. My Great Grandma use to make damn good fried rabbit and rabbit gravy. Miss it so much.

Blazor

Oh, and thanks for the wishes Fash, good seeing you popping in  ac_hithere