News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7287
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:02:55 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Truth post_id=483538 time=1669139871
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483523 time=1669138602 user_id=2845

I'm talking about deleting him period. Lol

Because I point out a different point of view. Cool message board, where alternative points of view are discouraged? Truth is so annoying

No, you retarded jackass. I welcome all different points of view from folks who post coherent and intelligently.
<t></t>

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483514 time=1669138263 user_id=3214
however, how do you explain away all the things this guy has to say?

'photos from space' is the very least a misnomer and as far as i'm concerned a lie.... even nasa themselves will tell you that they are constructed images.... you will notice that the overwhelming majority of these images have 'artists' being credited and not 'photographers'.... https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html">https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/ab ... immon.html">https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

as for that experiment with the well, as he said it would work just as successfully on a flat surface with a smaller closer sun.... the same would hold true for three wells unless you purposely used the wrong measurement and distance of the sun.... as for 'lunar eclipes', ppl automatically assume its the earth causing the shadow but what if its not??? what if its just a cosmic disruption causing the shadow? as seen here -

">

while we're discussing eclipses, the moons shadow on earth is only 70 miles wide.... they call this 'illusional' effect a penumbra yet they are unable to recreate this 'illusion' in a lab.... while we're talking about eclipses and 70 mile wide shadows, how is it that the moon is 290,000 miles away and the sun is 400 times larger but 'just so happens' to be far enough away that both objects line up perfectly without any discrepancy....  ac_umm

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483542 time=1669140052 user_id=2845

Because I point out a different point of view. Cool message board, where alternative points of view are discouraged? Truth is so annoying

No, you retarded jackass. I welcome all different points of view from folks who post coherent and intelligently.

He's obviously too stupid to see I was presenting alternative points of view

typical liberal douchebag spaz

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483530 time=1669139335 user_id=3214
This guy does a pretty good job debunking the horizon theory presented earlier.

8 inches per mile squared is from the tenents of AutoCAD an engineers tool and that is the measurement required for a 'ball' of this size....  :rules:

Anonymous

Then why do you give those a hard time when we present one? The earth is round. Trust that this is the truth

Dove

Quote from: Science post_id=483552 time=1669141879

Then why do you give those a hard time when we present one? The earth is round. Trust that this is the truth

You gotta make arguments as to why its round.

That's the issue. People who have arrived at the belief that earth is flat have done so because they were convinced by arguements FOR a flat earth.  So when someone comes around and just mocks them or says "you're dumb. Its round".....that really just validates their stance.  Because they see it that you have no arguments for a round earth, that you've just bought into a huge propaganda scheme and are just parroting.

You have to take his arguments and address them with better arguments. A lot of people DONT trust....which is very understandable really because of the sheer amount of bullshit pumped into the mainstream. People get to where they simply dont believe anything told to them. You gotta convince them.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Ya know, there is a huge cash reward for anyone that can prove the world is round. Go get rich, bitch  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=483556 time=1669142326 user_id=3266

That's the issue. People who have arrived at the belief that earth is flat have done so because they were convinced by arguements FOR a flat earth.  So when someone comes around and just mocks them or says "you're dumb. Its round".....that really just validates their stance.  Because they see it that you have no arguments for a round earth, that you've just bought into a huge propaganda scheme and are just parroting.

You have to take his arguments and address them with better arguments. A lot of people DONT trust....which is very understandable really because of the sheer amount of bullshit pumped into the mainstream. People get to where they simply dont believe anything told to them. You gotta convince them.

You expect a brain dead trump deranged idiot liberal to do that?

Lmao!!!!!!

deadskinmask

look.... flat or round makes no difference to me.... i just think its a very interesting topic.... if you wanna live on a ball, thats totally cool.... Jesus loves you regardless....

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=483557 time=1669142619 user_id=2221

Ya know, there is a huge cash reward for anyone that can prove the world is round. Go get rich, bitch  ac_dance

I've also seen one for people who prove its flat lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483562 time=1669142832 user_id=3214

Lmao!!!!!!

May I guess you assume the earth is flat?  You're right about the Trump part.

Dove

Lmao!!!!!!

I dont really know how to argue this topic so I dont. I dont wanna fuck with math and physics at all.  It's not my strong point at all lol.

Dove

Quote from: Science post_id=483565 time=1669143084

Lmao!!!!!!

Did you read his posts in this thread? Big argued for a round earth.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=483564 time=1669142989 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=483557 time=1669142619 user_id=2221

I've also seen one for people who prove its flat lol

Makes no difference to me either way.

But I just don't see an end game in it for NASA and the powers that be to run a prolonged lie like this

If the earth was proven flat tomorrow what difference to mankind would such a revelation bring?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=483567 time=1669143162 user_id=3266
Quote from: Science post_id=483565 time=1669143084

Did you read his posts in this thread? Big argued for a round earth.

Wow. Even in a thread calling for logical evaluation, science and critical thought their TDS can shine through  ac_lmfao