News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485749 time=1670015819 user_id=3214
You guys are still on about this meaningless flat earth nonsense?

nobody mailed you an invite to post in this thred.... if its of no interest to you, hop on scouses back and go kick rocks....  :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485755 time=1670016214 user_id=1582

nobody mailed you an invite to post in this thred.... if its of no interest to you, hop on scouses back and go kick rocks....  :laugh:

Well, that didn't take long...

deadskinmask

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=485754 time=1670016201 user_id=1728
Nah, he's a high-falutin, Mimi-esque liberal mong.

Don't start your flaky, turncoat, schizo shit with me tonight fella, I'm really not in the mood.

hes not liberal.... hes neoconservative at worst.... and hes a hell of alot more interesting than most of the folks here.... you take an instant dislike to every motherfucker that doesn't goosestep in here and salute....  :laugh:

Aryan

What are you talking about you idiot?

It's times like this that I question why I still interact with your unpredicatable schizo ass.

reel

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=485747 time=1670015648 user_id=1728
 How did this ginger faggot Reel find his way here?

Been here a year longer than you, junior.

Thanks for the welcome though.

Aryan

Look, I give most people a chance, but I recall when I first joined up on VF your, shall we say, less than amicable attitude.  

If you wish to be cordial this time around, I'm agreeable.

deadskinmask

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=485768 time=1670017341 user_id=1728
Look, I give most people a chance, but I recall when I first joined up on VF your, shall we say, less than amicable attitude.  

i told you before - you have good points and can make valid arguments.... i agree with almost everything you've ever said.... but you need patience and rationale.... you flip tables and yell 'JEWS. FUCKIN JEWS' and if anybody acts surprised you call them jew sympathizers.... its a haphazard system....  :laugh:

Aryan

Fella, ask around... I'm a lot more chilll nowadays and don't immediately go pitbull mode on those I disagree with.

deadskinmask

ok.... well.... good.... no need to 'ask around' because i'll take your word for it.... but you obviously understand that you had a history of doing just that.... :laugh:

reel

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=485768 time=1670017341 user_id=1728

I have no particular recollection of interacting with you and it's you seems to have the issue, so I suppose that's your choice.

I won't sell guns to the Saudis or Eritrea, but otherwise I'm not especially political. Your labels don't bother me any more than if you accused me of being some particular brand of sportsball fan.

Blazor

who cares, it doesn't make the slightest difference either way and I don't see any return on investment for the various entities which are claimed to be involved in this Hoax to prolong it so long and at such an expense.

Prove me wrong

We know you filthy rich man, maybe you can get in on a Bilderberg meeting and ask them for us  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=485772 time=1670017959 user_id=1728
Fella, ask around... I'm a lot more chilll nowadays and don't immediately go pitbull mode on those I disagree with.

lol I can vouch for this  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485782 time=1670018683 user_id=2221

who cares, it doesn't make the slightest difference either way and I don't see any return on investment for the various entities which are claimed to be involved in this Hoax to prolong it so long and at such an expense.

Prove me wrong

We know you filthy rich man, maybe you can get in on a Bilderberg meeting and ask them for us  :laugh:

that kinda shit just irritates me.... its like ppl saying 'theres no need to investigate a murder because i don't know what the motive would be'....  :mad:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485797 time=1670020868 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485782 time=1670018683 user_id=2221

that kinda shit just irritates me.... its like ppl saying 'theres no need to investigate a murder because i don't know what the motive would be'....  :mad:

:roll:

Thats one way of putting it.

For me, Flat Earth when I first started getting into "spoiler alerts" (no longer conspiracy theories), I thought Flat Earth and Lizard folk are out right crazy notions. But the more time passed, and the more lies I learned, the more I questioned things. So I keep an open mind as I always have. Flat Earth and Round Earth have their own credibility.... but honestly, Flat got me thinking lol. You and I both know of all the government "Operations" that have gone on. That alone makes me wonder.

Fuck!!! Have you seen the fucking Sky Ice!!!