News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488966 time=1671989191 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488962 time=1671988770 user_id=2221When I was little, I had a big interest in Space... and dinosaurs lol. I use to read all the books I could on both. Had a huge interest in the mysteries of the unknown.

i don't think i was ever interested in space.... but i think i might have accidentally said something 'space related' and my grandad said 'pack it up, tater. we're going for a ride. i'm gonna fix this'.... :laugh:

:roll:

I read books that were old, we suppose to be smiling families on other planets decades ago lol. Yet we cant even go to the Moon because "we lost that technology"  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488971 time=1671989444 user_id=2221
I read books that were old, we suppose to be smiling families on other planets decades ago lol. Yet we cant even go to the Moon because "we lost that technology"

my grandad was chief of police after he got out of the army.... he warned me about masons and jews and catholics and nasa and the smithsonian and all that esoteric bullshit.... he was showing me all the shit on the dollar bill and telling me about how it was a spell and how if you understand that something is a spell, it can't work on you.... i wish he had been around later on when i got old enough to understand things better....  :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488976 time=1671990338 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488971 time=1671989444 user_id=2221
I read books that were old, we suppose to be smiling families on other planets decades ago lol. Yet we cant even go to the Moon because "we lost that technology"

my grandad was chief of police after he got out of the army.... he warned me about masons and jews and catholics and nasa and the smithsonian and all that esoteric bullshit.... he was showing me all the shit on the dollar bill and telling me about how it was a spell and how if you understand that something is a spell, it can't work on you.... i wish he had been around later on when i got old enough to understand things better....  :sad:

I feel ya man. Hes right though. I heard the same, about the symbol on the dollar is a spell, the pyramid symbol area. I remember seeing a video on it. Same with the tiny owl on the front. And the "web". Plus many more symbols and such all over the thing.

caskur

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488961 time=1671988045 user_id=1582
pool balls are round but the pool table is flat.... get fucked, you stupid old bitch.... :laugh:

Die in an active volcanoe pissant.. ...

I guess you can explain lava then..  my Aunty reckons Americans have hay seeds for brains.... I am pretty sure it's your type she's talking about.

I am not too old to give you a swift kick in the knackers so if I was you , I'd hold my crooked tongue.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: caskur post_id=489034 time=1672068095 user_id=2156
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488961 time=1671988045 user_id=1582
pool balls are round but the pool table is flat.... get fucked, you stupid old bitch.... :laugh:

I guess you can explain lava then..  my Aunty reckons Americans have hay seeds for brains.... I am pretty sure it's your type she's talking about.

I am not too old to give you a swift kick in the knackers so if I was you , I'd hold my crooked tongue.

explain a volcano? and lava? you believe that it comes up nearly 2000 miles from the 'earths core'? when the deepest hole anyone has ever dug isn't much deeper than 7 miles? bitch, you're retarded.... fuckin ridiculous....  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488995 time=1672018921 user_id=2221
I feel ya man. Hes right though. I heard the same, about the symbol on the dollar is a spell, the pyramid symbol area. I remember seeing a video on it. Same with the tiny owl on the front. And the "web". Plus many more symbols and such all over the thing.

i miss my grandad.... i dunno if he was a flat earther but i know he wasn't buying what the government was selling.... he was showing me vectors and chevrons and all those weird little symbols everywhere.... he told me about how life is a silent war and shit.... he was a fountain of information....  :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489045 time=1672071650 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488995 time=1672018921 user_id=2221

i miss my grandad.... i dunno if he was a flat earther but i know he wasn't buying what the government was selling.... he was showing me vectors and chevrons and all those weird little symbols everywhere.... he told me about how life is a silent war and shit.... he was a fountain of information....  :sad:

Man, I bet he would've been cool to sit and talk with indeed. I'd have so many questions  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489049 time=1672072757 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489045 time=1672071650 user_id=1582

Man, I bet he would've been cool to sit and talk with indeed. I'd have so many questions  :laugh:

he made me a church key necklace.... it was a can opener on a piece of catgut and i was his official beer-opener.... we'd watch all those cop shows like Dragnet and Adam 12.... when he started getting drunk, he'd tell you about what the 'real world' was like.... he'd say 'oh yeah. they find that little girl safe and sound. but in the real world she'd be dead, naked and stuffed in a sewer pipe'.... or 'yeah. the store owner can describe the robber. but in the real world, he'd have been shot between the eyes and his brains would be dripping off the magazine racks'....  he wasn't a fan of ppl.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489051 time=1672073292 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489049 time=1672072757 user_id=2221

he made me a church key necklace.... it was a can opener on a piece of catgut and i was his official beer-opener.... we'd watch all those cop shows like Dragnet and Adam 12.... when he started getting drunk, he'd tell you about what the 'real world' was like.... he'd say 'oh yeah. they find that little girl safe and sound. but in the real world she'd be dead, naked and stuffed in a sewer pipe'.... or 'yeah. the store owner can describe the robber. but in the real world, he'd have been shot between the eyes and his brains would be dripping off the magazine racks'....  he wasn't a fan of ppl.... :laugh:

Yeah, I'd need a season pass talking to him sounds like, more than a weekend  :laugh:

caskur

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489044 time=1672071225 user_id=1582
Quote from: caskur post_id=489034 time=1672068095 user_id=2156

explain a volcano? and lava? you believe that it comes up nearly 2000 miles from the 'earths core'? when the deepest hole anyone has ever dug isn't much deeper than 7 miles? bitch, you're retarded.... fuckin ridiculous....  :laugh:

yeah, me and the other 7.8 less one are retarded Einstein....

fuck you are unbelievably stupid.

And NO ONE  knows what is on the bottom of the deep blue let alone earth's core .... and no one has claimed to either ... :sdfjh(2):

stfu and sit the fuck down pigmy troll.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: caskur post_id=489134 time=1672129016 user_id=2156And NO ONE  knows what is on the bottom of the deep blue let alone earth's core .... and no one has claimed to either ...

EXACTLY.... 80% of the ocean floor is un-mapped, un-explored and even un-seen.... and the earth is over 70% ocean.... that means that approximately 50% the surface on the planet we live on has never been discovered.... but they have no issue telling you about every little planet 'billions of lightyears away'.... and you fuckin idiots eat that shit up.... LMMFAO.... give your fuckin head a shake, lady....  just because you believe them doesn't make it true.... use some common sense.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489054 time=1672073591 user_id=2221
Yeah, I'd need a season pass talking to him sounds like, more than a weekend  :laugh:

even as much as i miss him, i'm fuckin glad he didn't live to see what they've done to this fuckin country.... my heart aches for all the  real old-timers that are currently watching us circle the drain.... :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489139 time=1672137094 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489054 time=1672073591 user_id=2221

even as much as i miss him, i'm fuckin glad he didn't live to see what they've done to this fuckin country.... my heart aches for all the  real old-timers that are currently watching us circle the drain.... :sad:

Motherfucker we ARE them old-timers  :laugh:

I know though man, I know  :sad:

caskur

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489138 time=1672136727 user_id=1582
Quote from: caskur post_id=489134 time=1672129016 user_id=2156And NO ONE  knows what is on the bottom of the deep blue let alone earth's core .... and no one has claimed to either ...

EXACTLY.... 80% of the ocean floor is un-mapped, un-explored and even un-seen.... and the earth is over 70% ocean.... that means that approximately 50% the surface on the planet we live on has never been discovered.... but they have no issue telling you about every little planet 'billions of lightyears away'.... and you fuckin idiots eat that shit up.... LMMFAO.... give your fuckin head a shake, lady....  just because you believe them doesn't make it true.... use some common sense.... :laugh:

Hardly dipshit. I DONT believe men landed on the moon... do not assume to tell me the fuck what you think I know or don't know...

One thing I do know is you are one nasty cunt..  

Take care ya fucking worm!!!
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: caskur post_id=489145 time=1672162661 user_id=2156Hardly dipshit. I DONT believe men landed on the moon... do not assume to tell me the fuck what you think I know or don't know...

look, man.... i don't wanna fight with you.... you don't think we went to the moon? well neither do i.... you don't believe in evolution? well neither do i.... you don't think that the earth is 'billions and billions of years old'? well neither do i.... but the very same ppl trying to sell you all that nonsense say 'the earth is round and we don't fall off because we're spinning too fast and we're shooting through the galaxy at over a million miles and hour' and suddenly you're like 'that must be true  because it matches my calculations exactly'.... its the SAME ppl.... there is an agenda.... and whether you understand it or not, its destructive as hell.... this could very easily be cleared up with ONE picture.... there should easily be ONE picture of a 'round earth' that hasn't been tampered, fabricated, altered or 'touched up'.... why isn't there? i'm not being willfully argumentative.... i'm genuinely suspicious.... :sad: