News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=489376 time=1672325108 user_id=3349
The planet can't be flat because if it were cats would have pushed everything over the edge by now.

">

but it CAN be flat....

because God made the cat....

and He put a giant wall where the edge is at....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489363 time=1672317216 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489281 time=1672280861 user_id=2221
 :roll:

hey, man.... i've never voted and i've never actually cared till recently about politics because alabama has always been a red state.... but since that fake ass election, i've been far more aware of my 'political surroundings'.... i see an alarming number of 'blue-haired sky-criers' as of late.... not a californa level.... but certainly high for a state that recommends duct tape is an acceptable substitute for stiches.... how is your area? do you feel like demons are closing in? just curious.... lol....  :laugh:

I've never voted either. Never cared either. I almost voted for Ross Perot, but I knew that the vote would be divided, and it was, so Clinton got in. Then I wanted to vote for Ron Paul. They fucked him over. At the time, you needed Delegates from 5 states, so that another Republican could be on the ballot. They changed that shit at the end of the ballgame, changed it to 10 Delegates, and their words were "to prevent any grassroots movement from ever happening again". Thats when I knew shit was fucked. On top of that, I saw the media coverage the whole time, always showed the other candidates, but not Ron. The media was hyping up the others. Thats when I knew the media was in on all this shit. I always suspected shit before, and was "awake" before, but after that, I had no faith in the electoral system. Them damn machines, are SUPER fucking shit up, world wide. Its why we have so many puppets in place, it was all orchestrated.

Even after waking up, I felt like "nothing I can do". But then shit hit the fan, and my way of life was affected, and then they started attacking my South land  :mad:  Thats when I kicked it into high gear. Watching shit like a hawk.

Y'all need to do something about that fat racist bitch Abrams lol.

Here, the demons are indeed closing in, but only in the city. No where near as bad as other places though. Richmond is super fucked. Overall, my area is still pretty good, especially in the sticks  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

i think voting is super important (or WAS important before fraud became legal).... but i think picking one satanic pedophile over another satanic pedophile is the equivalent of saying 'i want a satanic pedophile to be in charge'.... all politicians are snakes.... even the republican ones.... :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489411 time=1672351876 user_id=1582
i think voting is super important (or WAS important before fraud became legal).... but i think picking one satanic pedophile over another satanic pedophile is the equivalent of saying 'i want a satanic pedophile to be in charge'.... all politicians are snakes.... even the republican ones.... :sad:

Oh I know man!!!

Im neither RepubliCANT nor DemonRat lol, Im Libertarian  ac_dance

A White, Christian, Southern, Straight, Libertarian, Family MAN!!!! They hate me so  :laugh:

Breakfall

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488953 time=1671985961 user_id=1582
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=488858 time=1671862060 user_id=3358
Are you playing this online? I only played it by the storyline. Sometimes online players shit me to tears...particularly the obnoxious Scottish ones. Scottish people seem to perpetually have a chip on their shoulders.

online is too toxic for my taste.... i prefer the story mode.... and all redheads are devil-spawned....  :laugh:

QuoteYeah, and the Earth is an oblong given the rotational forces. It's physically impossible to be flat. Kudos to you though for buttering this troll for so long...

its not a troll.... the earth is non-rotating.... look at the north star and the constellation 'orion'.... the both hold the same pattern around the earth.... how is that possible if we're orbiting the sun? thats okay though.... i'm sure you checked this for yourself before claiming that i'm wrong.... because only an idiot would defend something they haven't verified for themselves....  :sad:

:laugh3:

Odinson

The Zapruder film makes it look like there are two gunmen.

JFK gets shot in the chest first and then the top of his melon flies off.

Looks like the guy infront of him also gets hit at the same time JFK gets hit in the chest.

Its possible that the other guy was startled by the gunshot and appeared as if though he had been hit.

I imagine it was very loud in there with the crowd and motorcade... Sort of drowning the gunshot sound.

Blazor

Lokmar

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489765 time=1672559503 user_id=3351
Sat elites dont orbit a fuking flat earth FFS.

oh, i dunno about that....  :laugh:

">

Blazor

What do ya make of this? LOTS of pics I've never seen before.....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aNZ3Rxhb8XVs/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/aNZ3Rxhb8XVs/

Lokmar

I've concluded my kizz can impregnate by swallowing. Unfortunately, my wife is fixed. Therefore, I need some fertile test subjects to flesh out my absurd hypothesis. Any takers? Sorry josephine, you're automatically disqualified so STFU.

Blazor

Erica Mena

<t></t>

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490541 time=1673228776 user_id=2845
Where is DSM??

whazzup, buttercup.... i'm alive.... i accidentally fell into a Skyrim Anniversary Edition and it took a long time to crawl out.... i almost drowned....  :laugh: