News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cw_

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496290 time=1679621389 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496275 time=1679601424 user_id=136

Your debit/credit card is digital currency.

Its easier to control, track than cash.

Justin Trudeau was able to starve protests he didnt like because nobody carries cash... Not in significant amounts.

The Euros in your online bank account are not digital money because they take on a physical form when you withdraw them from an ATM.

Its essentially a digital euro which you can use to purchase things.

There doesnt seem to be much difference between it and the suggest "digital pound".

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496330 time=1679684789 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496290 time=1679621389 user_id=3389

The Euros in your online bank account are not digital money because they take on a physical form when you withdraw them from an ATM.

There doesnt seem to be much difference between it and the suggest "digital pound".

NO!!

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496331 time=1679685258 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496330 time=1679684789 user_id=136

NO!!

Okay... Electronic euro then since you dont handle cash when you buy stuff.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496332 time=1679685539 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496331 time=1679685258 user_id=3389

NO!!

Electronic transactions not a digital currency.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496333 time=1679685680 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496332 time=1679685539 user_id=136

Define digital currency.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496334 time=1679685913 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496333 time=1679685680 user_id=3389

Define digital currency.

Digital currency is a form of currency that is available ONLY in digital or electronic form.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG post_id=496321 time=1679672355 user_id=3390
I will stick with the most boring topics I can think of.

its easy to tell you have a good head on your shoulders.... that was clear to me in two or three posts.... and i can appreciate that.... i also notice that you're fully invested (no pun intended) a wide range of practical topics.... i think thats fine if thats what entertains you.... but all the things you discuss here, you could just as easily talk about at the barber shop or the dmv.... i come here to talk about the wild shit.... outer edge type topics.... conspiracies and such.... i'm a firm believer that "iron sharpens iron".... i bring the shit that i wouldn't dare open a conversation with at the supermarket or elsewhere.... i put my idea up and see who can match it.... if they can put something into a perspective that i hadn't accounted for, i give my idea a tune-up based on the new information.... thats why free speech is so necessary to advance society.... you can't be afraid to offend ppl and you can't be afraid to challenge established narratives.... regardless of what you've been told, the shape of the earth is NOT settled science.... by the very definition of science, NOTHING is "settled".... if its worth thinking about then it demands to be talked about....  ideas need sunlight to grow.... :laugh:

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496336 time=1679687133 user_id=1582

its easy to tell you have a good head on your shoulders.... that was clear to me in two or three posts.... and i can appreciate that.... i also notice that you're fully invested (no pun intended) a wide range of practical topics.... i think thats fine if thats what entertains you.... but all the things you discuss here, you could just as easily talk about at the barber shop or the dmv.... i come here to talk about the wild shit.... outer edge type topics.... conspiracies and such.... i'm a firm believer that "iron sharpens iron".... i bring the shit that i wouldn't dare open a conversation with at the supermarket or elsewhere.... i put my idea up and see who can match it.... if they can put something into a perspective that i hadn't accounted for, i give my idea a tune-up based on the new information.... thats why free speech is so necessary to advance society.... you can't be afraid to offend ppl and you can't be afraid to challenge established narratives.... regardless of what you've been told, the shape of the earth is NOT settled science.... by the very definition of science, NOTHING is "settled".... if its worth thinking about then it demands to be talked about....  ideas need sunlight to grow.... :laugh:

I used to be good at stirring shit. I lost my edge after having kids.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496335 time=1679686253 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496334 time=1679685913 user_id=136

Define digital currency.

Digital currency is a form of currency that is available ONLY in digital or electronic form.

But you can use it to purchase material things... Why not exchange it to paper banknotes.

Its value is based on something.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496341 time=1679690216 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496335 time=1679686253 user_id=3389

But you can use it to purchase material things... Why not exchange it to paper banknotes.

Besides having a tangible form, a central bank digital currency is a bit for consumers since it doesn't require the intermediate step to link their bank accounts with online payment.

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496336 time=1679687133 user_id=1582

I get that the flat earth and disputing the moon landing leads to other discussions that are relevant in the lives of working folks.

Anonymous

Look, it's very simple. The planet's surface is 70% uncarbonated water. Therefore it's flat.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496342 time=1679692109 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496341 time=1679690216 user_id=136

Besides having a tangible form, a central bank digital currency is a bit for consumers since it doesn't require the intermediate step to link their bank accounts with online payment.

So the digis are stored on your device...

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496376 time=1679746041 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496342 time=1679692109 user_id=3389

So the digis are stored on your device...

Again, you conflate transactions with digital currencies.