News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Shen Li on October 01, 2023, 02:07:23 PMWas True Dope powerless when he forced the federal civil service to get jabbed and wear masks or lose their jobs. He did the same for industries that fall under federal jurisdiction transportation.

those ppl handed that power to him.... if all of them (or an overwhelming majority) had said "no thank you" and laughed in his face, it would have ended faster than it started.... you can't let these satanic motherfuckers scare you into handing your rights over.... you just laugh at them and go about your day.... "laughter" is something that these ppl can't respond to.... they understand "violence" and "ignorance" and "fear".... but "laughter and humor" is a language they don't comprehend....
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask on October 01, 2023, 02:20:41 PMthose ppl handed that power to him.... if all of them (or an overwhelming majority) had said "no thank you" and laughed in his face, it would have ended faster than it started.... you can't let these satanic motherfuckers scare you into handing your rights over.... you just laugh at them and go about your day.... "laughter" is something that these ppl can't respond to.... they understand "violence" and "ignorance" and "fear".... but "laughter and humor" is a language they don't comprehend....
That is what people in Canada did and they had their bank accounts seized.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Shen Li on October 01, 2023, 03:01:28 PMThat is what people in Canada did and they had their bank accounts seized.

illegally.... but ppl are fuckin weak and stupid.... especially canadians.... i've watched "politeness" eat away at every ounce of strength in those motherfuckers.... close your accounts.... use cash while you can.... say no to masks and vaccines.... say no to digital currency.... if you think they've "bullied" you now, wait till your life is on a digital chip.... things are about to get bad and weird.... i don't even know if we can stop it.... but i know i'd rather die fighting it than live under it....
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask on October 01, 2023, 03:09:26 PMillegally.... but ppl are fuckin weak and stupid.... especially canadians.... i've watched "politeness" eat away at every ounce of strength in those motherfuckers.... close your accounts.... use cash while you can.... say no to masks and vaccines.... say no to digital currency.... if you think they've "bullied" you now, wait till your life is on a digital chip.... things are about to get bad and weird.... i don't even know if we can stop it.... but i know i'd rather die fighting it than live under it....
I'm telling you it doesn't work with True Dope. Even in China, protesters got some concessions from zhongnanhai. Not here though. True Dope wanted to use tanks on protesters. Canada's top generals said no.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Shen Li on October 01, 2023, 03:12:43 PMI'm telling you it doesn't work with True Dope. Even in China, protesters got some concessions from zhongnanhai. Not here though. True Dope wanted to use tanks on protesters. Canada's top generals said no.

again - i'd rather die fighting it than live under it.... i'll be glad when i'm not surrounded by you weak ass bitches.... good luck with your chip and "new" life....  :good:

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on October 01, 2023, 03:12:43 PMI'm telling you it doesn't work with True Dope. Even in China, protesters got some concessions from zhongnanhai. Not here though. True Dope wanted to use tanks on protesters. Canada's top generals said no.

Thats why you shouldnt have given up your AR-15's and 30 round magazines.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

deadskinmask

the government that tells you "you don't need the 2nd amendment" is the government the 2nd amendment was written for....
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask on October 01, 2023, 03:31:53 PMthe government that tells you "you don't need the 2nd amendment" is the government the 2nd amendment was written for....
True Dope has basically made handgun ownership for anyone from now on. If you have a restricted PAL UR grandfathered in. You cannot buy more handguns though.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on October 01, 2023, 04:09:28 PMTrue Dope has basically made handgun ownership for anyone from now on. If you have a restricted PAL UR grandfathered in. You cannot buy more handguns though.

Come to America or buy on the black market. Hell, the best way to get guns is murder LEO's. Sad, but true.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2023, 04:57:42 PMCome to America or buy on the black market. Hell, the best way to get guns is murder LEO's. Sad, but true.

Guns?  What guns?  I don't have any guns.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 29, 2023, 04:24:29 AMi used to.... now i don't really feel one way or another about it.... i remember you.... you're the "ivermectin is horse medicine" guy.... get your mask ready because "election season" is coming.... your benevolent overlord sleepy joe is already working on a new vaccine.... this time he says its one "that actually works".... i'm sure it'll be just as "safe and effective" as its predecessor....  :crampe:
I know you are but what am I. :w00t_more:
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

apan has become the fifth country to soft-land a spacecraft on the Moon, using precision technology that allowed it to touch down closer to its target landing site than any mission has before. However, the spacecraft might have survived on the lunar surface for just a few hours, owing to a power failure.

Telemetry data showed that the Smart Lander for Investigating Moon (SLIM) touched down in its target area near Shioli crater, south of the lunar equator, early Saturday morning. It landed four months after lifting off from the Tanegashima Space Centre, off the south coast of mainland Japan.

"SLIM has made it to the Moon's surface. It has been communicating with our ground station and responding to commands from Earth accurately," Hitoshi Kuninaka, vice president of the Kanegawa-based Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), told a press conference after the landing was completed.

deadskinmask

lmmfao.... just like good ol' india.... no way they're possibly faking this shit and stealing money.... as elon musk says "you can tell its real because it looks so fake"....  :crampe: 

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on January 28, 2024, 10:39:32 AMlmmfao.... just like good ol' india.... no way they're possibly faking this shit and stealing money.... as elon musk says "you can tell its real because it looks so fake"....  :crampe: 

What are you saying? You don't believe Japan successfully landed an unmanned spacecraft on the surface of the moon?

deadskinmask

partner, i don't even believe ANYTHING can "land on the moon".... you can occasionally see stars through it.... its a light.... thats all it is.... its a decoration.... NOT a "destination".... if i had to guess, i'd say its plasma of some sort....