News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 39 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on January 28, 2024, 10:57:07 AMpartner, i don't even believe ANYTHING can "land on the moon".... you can occasionally see stars through it.... its a light.... thats all it is.... its a decoration.... NOT a "destination".... if i had to guess, i'd say its plasma of some sort....
Skinz, you looked at my post for a split second and determined it is fake news?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on January 28, 2024, 11:32:22 AMSkinz, you looked at my post for a split second and determined it is fake news?

look, chief.... i'm not a flat earther because i never heard about the "globe".... i know globe facts backwards and forwards.... i'm a flat earther because i looked into it and made my decision based on evidence.... i didn't need to give your post "my undivided attention".... i didn't need to spend hours "researching its merits".... i've already done my homework.... just like if someone called me a dicksucker.... i don't need to check my mouth for dicks.... i don't need to see their "compelling evidence" either.... i already know i'm not nor will i be....  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on January 28, 2024, 11:52:49 AMlook, chief.... i'm not a flat earther because i never heard about the "globe".... i know globe facts backwards and forwards.... i'm a flat earther because i looked into it and made my decision based on evidence.... i didn't need to give your post "my undivided attention".... i didn't need to spend hours "researching its merits".... i've already done my homework.... just like if someone called me a dicksucker.... i don't need to check my mouth for dicks.... i don't need to see their "compelling evidence" either.... i already know i'm not nor will i be....  :crampe:
Bottom line for you then, the Japanese did not land an unmanned spacecraft on the surface of the moon. Is that correct?

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on January 29, 2024, 07:32:12 AMBottom line for you then, the Japanese did not land an unmanned spacecraft on the surface of the moon. Is that correct?

yes.... thats precisely what i'm saying.... let me try to make this absolutely clear.... we are NOT nor have we ever "landed anything on the moon".... we will never send anything beyond the firmament.... EVER.... 99% of our communications are conducted by underwater cables.... there is no grand scale "satellite communication network".... "satellites" are balloon manipulated.... nasa is the worlds largest consumer of helium for just that reason.... you're being lied to and you're being stolen from....

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on January 29, 2024, 08:57:43 AMyou're being lied to and you're being stolen from....

Well, I can agree with that part at least.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar on January 29, 2024, 11:13:17 AMWell, I can agree with that part at least.

i'm sure we can "agree" on a whole lotta shit.... but agreeing isn't my concern.... being correct is my biggest concern.... i'm open to any and all "new information" but i'm highly sceptical about sources.... if they've lied once then they will lie again.... and i understand the reason they lie so i'm not as "easy to convince" as the rest of you motherfuckers are....

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on January 29, 2024, 11:34:35 AMi'm sure we can "agree" on a whole lotta shit.... but agreeing isn't my concern.... being correct is my biggest concern.... i'm open to any and all "new information" but i'm highly sceptical about sources.... if they've lied once then they will lie again.... and i understand the reason they lie so i'm not as "easy to convince" as the rest of you motherfuckers are....

You can buy a telescope and view satelites and the space station FFS. You can also observe the moon. No reason, no RATIONAL reason to believe you cant shoot a rocket at the moon.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar on January 29, 2024, 11:37:52 AMYou can buy a telescope and view satelites and the space station FFS. You can also observe the moon. No reason, no RATIONAL reason to believe you cant shoot a rocket at the moon.

apart from the sun and moon, all stars appear as lights in a swimming pool.... the only time they look any different is when the images have been "stacked and processed" by ppl with vested interests in you living on a globe..._ even that "chinese spy balloon" was reported as an unknown object and wasn't observed to be a balloon until it was identified by planes.... just because you "see it in the air" doesn't mean its "in outer space".... the sun, moon and stars are in the firmament.... and nothing is "going there"....

Lokmar

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

The earth IS a round body. No different than a drop of water in zero gravity. Its round too.

deadskinmask

sorry, chief.... i need to see a little more than your official "okey dokey" on the subject.... it looks like flat non-rotating surface. it tests like a flat non-rotating surface. it has every characteristic of a flat non-rotating surface.... just because you "have it on good authority" that its round, i'm not quite sold....

deadskinmask

if yall ever want to find out how humanity became "drug addicted robots", check out how rockefeller hijacked the fields of medicine and education....

Blazor

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

what do you call a person who is gender fluid and lactose intolerant? non-buy dairy....  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask on January 30, 2024, 09:16:43 AMif yall ever want to find out how humanity became "drug addicted robots", check out how rockefeller hijacked the fields of medicine and education....
Damn I hate the Rockefeller foundation. It is used to buy governments in Canada and the US.