News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 28, 2024, 09:04:03 AMbecause thats what they tell you when you're a stupid little schoolkid hoping that you won't test that out when you're a full grown adult with tools....

No one told me about the Indian Ocean horizon... I see it everyday.   Boats and ships disappear over it every day... I believe my own eyes. The world is a globe..... just like our moon, just like our sun. 
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: caskur on April 28, 2024, 03:20:28 PMNo one told me about the Indian Ocean horizon... I see it everyday.   Boats and ships disappear over it every day... I believe my own eyes. The world is a globe..... just like our moon, just like our sun. 

the indian ocean isn't "more round" than any other ocean.... you either look into it or you don't.... no skin off my nose, sweetheart.... you either accept the Bible for what it says or you don't.... "the earth takes shape like wax under a seal, the hills stand out like folds in a garment".... "He set the earth on its foundations never to be moved".... its okay.... i guess when the Bible says "and He made man in his own image" it really meant "He made a bunch of monkeys with higher aspirations".... its fine by me....   

caskur

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 28, 2024, 04:03:49 PMthe indian ocean isn't "more round" than any other ocean.... you either look into it or you don't.... no skin off my nose, sweetheart.... you either accept the Bible for what it says or you don't.... "the earth takes shape like wax under a seal, the hills stand out like folds in a garment".... "He set the earth on its foundations never to be moved".... its okay.... i guess when the Bible says "and He made man in his own image" it really meant "He made a bunch of monkeys with higher aspirations".... its fine by me....   

The Bible does not say the earth is flat... :facepalm:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: caskur on April 28, 2024, 05:34:54 PMThe Bible does not say the earth is flat... :facepalm:

doesn't say its a ball either.... but it DOES say that it "firmly sits on its foundations" and "unmoveable".... if we we're spinning around the galaxy at 666,000 mph, i think He woulda said so.... 

caskur

The sun is 150.65 km away from earth and shines brightly 24/7... here is a sunset I took awhile back... so when it drops passed the horizon it disappears and its light source diminishes in 30 ish minutes after setting... wouldn't you still see the sun 24 hours a day if the world was flat? Why yes, yes you would but since it completely disappears that points to the earth being a globe... not flat like your grey matter... I cannot believe a grown man like yourself thinks the earth is flat...

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

the sun "disappears over the horizon" the same way "boats disappear over the horizon".... you can pull it right back into focus with a zoom and a filter.... the earth is a plane.... not a "planet".... and the same ppl selling you "ball earth" are the same ppl selling you the "moon landing".... which are the same ppl selling you "evolution".... which are the same ppl selling you "the big bang" and "Godless creation".... and they'll be the same ppl selling you "the mark of the beast".... fuck around and find out.... good luck....

caskur

I have MANY PHOTOGRAPHS of the sun going over the horizon and NO WHERE do you keep seeing the sun once it's gone over unless you are in a elevated spot you can see a bit further than if you are positioned at sea level on the beach..

My camera is a high quality camera that takes pictures of the moons craters.... but it can't take pictures of the sun on its way to India and Africa.  It can take pictures of the moon because there is a straight path to the moon and the stars.... but because the earth bends, I cannot follow the sun to Africa.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

its atmospheric lensing.... i can take a hot shower and not see my bathroom mirror.... doesn't mean that my bathroom suddenly got extra curvy....

caskur

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 28, 2024, 07:10:43 PMits atmospheric lensing.... i can take a hot shower and not see my bathroom mirror.... doesn't mean that my bathroom suddenly got extra curvy....

Are you really going to compare my pictures of the sun sinking on the horizon with steam on your bathroom mirror?

Take a look at the third picture with the sun being less than .005% showing.

You cannot get a better edge than an ocean horizon.

I agree with you about the fake moon landings and the bulldust that NASA spouts, and what I saw you write about humans not knowing earth well and NASA making outrageous comments seeing meteors 300 light years away change course but on the issue of the earth being flat is just flat out untrue... the space station is only 500 miles up but that is enough to see the earth is a globe.

Humans will never build moon bases nor will we build anything on Mars.

NASA is so full of shit it's gobsmacking.
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

this is atmospheric lensing....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E72ff8UofI5K/

deadskinmask

this is not us "zipping through the gaxlaxy".... this is "the galaxy" spinning around us.... 

Thiel

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 28, 2024, 08:17:13 PMthis is not us "zipping through the gaxlaxy".... this is "the galaxy" spinning around us.... 

I'm dizzy.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 28, 2024, 10:12:47 AMin a few more years, it'll be cricket burritos with grubworm salsa.... maybe they'll take an interest THEN....  :crampe:
They just need a little salt and pepper.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Thiel on April 28, 2024, 08:43:41 PMI'm dizzy.

i know a few gay conservatives here in alabama.... its actually relatively common enough that "gay conservatives" have their own little community.... but i wouldn't think that would be the case everywhere.... heres my question - has being conservative hurt you socially? with most homosexuals being liberals and with most liberals being absolutely intolerant of outside opinions, i would think that this would make you pretty much a pariah in your "dating pool"....

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on April 29, 2024, 07:07:51 AMThey just need a little salt and pepper.

oh shit.... you think they're gonna let you buy salt AND pepper? you must plan on having one hell of a social credit score....  :crampe: