News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8349
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:54:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=495518 time=1678634208 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490541 time=1673228776 user_id=2845
Where is DSM??

whazzup, buttercup.... i'm alive.... i accidentally fell into a Skyrim Anniversary Edition and it took a long time to crawl out.... i almost drowned....  :laugh:

That is a common winter ailment.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG post_id=495519 time=1678638487 user_id=3390
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=495518 time=1678634208 user_id=1582

whazzup, buttercup.... i'm alive.... i accidentally fell into a Skyrim Anniversary Edition and it took a long time to crawl out.... i almost drowned....  :laugh:

lol. it seems to be.... i was amazed at how good this game is.... i never gave it a second glance when it came out but i saw it on sale and i gave it a shot.... its absolutely time consuming.... i was losing hours of daylight without even noticing.... and EVERYBODY i know has already played it.... i can't believe i missed it up until now....

Odinson

deadskinmask

Quote from: Odinson post_id=495522 time=1678639254 user_id=136
Hogwarts legacy for me.  :laugh3:

i put that on my xmas list.... for no other reason than to up jk rowlings profit margin and dramatically raise the suicide rate of transexuals....  :laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=495523 time=1678639479 user_id=1582
Quote from: Odinson post_id=495522 time=1678639254 user_id=136
Hogwarts legacy for me.  :laugh3:

i put that on my xmas list.... for no other reason than to up jk rowlings profit margin and dramatically raise the suicide rate of transexuals....  :laugh:

The game is awesome if you are into the wizarding world thing.

Lots and lots of hours of gameplay.

Big map and everything looks epic.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=495521 time=1678639213 user_id=1582
Quote from: DKG post_id=495519 time=1678638487 user_id=3390

lol. it seems to be.... i was amazed at how good this game is.... i never gave it a second glance when it came out but i saw it on sale and i gave it a shot.... its absolutely time consuming.... i was losing hours of daylight without even noticing.... and EVERYBODY i know has already played it.... i can't believe i missed it up until now....

This is why I will not try it even once. I have seen how addictive it is.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Odinson post_id=495524 time=1678639677 user_id=136
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=495523 time=1678639479 user_id=1582

it does look impressive but i'm cheap.... i wait for the GOTY edition with all the bells and whistles for 20 bucks....

formosan

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=495526 time=1678639850 user_id=1582
Quote from: Odinson post_id=495524 time=1678639677 user_id=136

it does look impressive but i'm cheap.... i wait for the GOTY edition with all the bells and whistles for 20 bucks....

Hello Skinz, it's so nice to see you again.

ac_smile
too old to be a fashionista

jeannie

Quote from: Dove post_id=485591 time=1669992747 user_id=3266
Quote from: jeannie post_id=485576 time=1669982474 user_id=3367
how does the compass function on this..uh, flat earth?

Like your mom.

ac_wub

wot?! hey u

deadskinmask

Quote from: formosan post_id=495543 time=1678660060 user_id=3391

its nice to be seen.... it wasn't looking to promising at first.... how are you? whats new? are you gonna get the hell outta canada while thats still an option? i think things are gonna snap shut faster there than they are here.... but ultimately its digital currency and prison cells everywhere anyway....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496177 time=1679514564 user_id=1582
Quote from: formosan post_id=495543 time=1678660060 user_id=3391

its nice to be seen.... it wasn't looking to promising at first.... how are you? whats new? are you gonna get the hell outta canada while thats still an option? i think things are gonna snap shut faster there than they are here.... but ultimately its digital currency and prison cells everywhere anyway....

In your opinion, what things are going to "snap shut" in the immediate future?

deadskinmask

banks are gonna systematically implode to make way for the digital currency.... thats gonna restrict your movement and your speech amongst other things.... the push for electric cars and such is to get you away from gas which is much easier to transport.... they're in a hurry to grab guns too so guns and independent farms will be weeded out next.... and forget about voting your way out... the 2020 election sealed that option.... they'll use crime to push citizens to different cities.... they'll remove the remaining few holdouts and install 15 minute cities in the vacant spaces.... then they'll herd yall into these prison camps as a "safe and effective" option.... but in the meantime, i'm anxiously awaiting the first lawsuit.... one of the "strange and unexpected" side effects of your vaccine is that it alters your dna.... as they are the ones who altered it, you are their property now.... i would refer you to "schmiser vs monsanto".... i dunno if their ownership is gonna be restricted to intellectual property like all your posts and any artistic creations or if it will include your children and even you.... i suppose we'll have to wait and see....

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496183 time=1679519251 user_id=1582
banks are gonna systematically implode to make way for the digital currency.... thats gonna restrict your movement and your speech amongst other things.... the push for electric cars and such is to get you away from gas which is much easier to transport.... they're in a hurry to grab guns too so guns and independent farms will be weeded out next.... and forget about voting your way out... the 2020 election sealed that option.... they'll use crime to push citizens to different cities.... they'll remove the remaining few holdouts and install 15 minute cities in the vacant spaces.... then they'll herd yall into these prison camps as a "safe and effective" option.... but in the meantime, i'm anxiously awaiting the first lawsuit.... one of the "strange and unexpected" side effects of your vaccine is that it alters your dna.... as they are the ones who altered it, you are their property now.... i would refer you to "schmiser vs monsanto".... i dunno if their ownership is gonna be restricted to intellectual property like all your posts and any artistic creations or if it will include your children and even you.... i suppose we'll have to wait and see....

Justine will bankrupt this country before any of that happens.

deadskinmask

they're all going belly-up together.... this is a controlled demolition of the financial system.... if it was gradual, they'd have a hard time passing digital currency off on ppl.... but fortunately for them, most ppl are stupid and easily frightened.... look at covid as an example.... the banks fold up simultaneously and ppl overreact.... scared and stupid ppl make terrible and erratic decisions.... so i imagine they'll be in the streets clamoring for a digital dollar....

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496194 time=1679525062 user_id=1582
they're all going belly-up together.... this is a controlled demolition of the financial system.... if it was gradual, they'd have a hard time passing digital currency off on ppl.... but fortunately for them, most ppl are stupid and easily frightened.... look at covid as an example.... the banks fold up simultaneously and ppl overreact.... scared and stupid ppl make terrible and erratic decisions.... so i imagine they'll be in the streets clamoring for a digital dollar....

Our banks are safe.