News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 6940
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:12:19 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman on March 30, 2024, 09:04:02 PMDamn I hate the Rockefeller foundation. It is used to buy governments in Canada and the US.

its a seriously twisted group, my friend.... and they're all about some heinous shit....
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 30, 2024, 09:19:14 PMits a seriously twisted group, my friend.... and they're all about some heinous shit....
Yep

deadskinmask

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman on March 30, 2024, 09:47:40 PMBR is evil.

they're ALL bad news, chief.... and once they got that chip in you, yall are gonna find the fuck out....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 30, 2024, 09:49:39 PMthey're ALL bad news, chief.... and once they got that chip in you, yall are gonna find the fuck out....

I know at least a few of us would NEVER take the Mark of the Beast. Sheeeiiiit, Im ready to ditch my cell phone... and if everyone else did, they would lose all control pretty quickly, because if not the chip, they gonna make it mandatory on the phones, already testing that shit out in various degrees.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor on April 02, 2024, 12:38:11 AMI know at least a few of us would NEVER take the Mark of the Beast. Sheeeiiiit, Im ready to ditch my cell phone... and if everyone else did, they would lose all control pretty quickly, because if not the chip, they gonna make it mandatory on the phones, already testing that shit out in various degrees.

i don't put anybody above taking the mark.... think about how many of these "conservatives" wanted to ride with cc and hunt us down with vaccine-loaded tranquilizer guns.... i've forgiven but its FAR FROM "forgotten".... 
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

I wonder why when I am watching the horizon, ships just disappear over the edge?

:popcorn:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: caskur on April 28, 2024, 05:40:49 AMI wonder why when I am watching the horizon, ships just disappear over the edge?

because thats what they tell you when you're a stupid little schoolkid hoping that you won't test that out when you're a full grown adult with tools....

DKG

Winner Winner x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on April 28, 2024, 09:36:14 AMThe admin promoted your glorious thread dsm. :good:

you're awesome, chief.... you gotta admit this is better than a "what are you eating" or "whats your favorite television show" thred....  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 28, 2024, 09:56:50 AMyou're awesome, chief.... you gotta admit this is better than a "what are you eating" or "whats your favorite television show" thred....  :crampe:
That depends what's on the menu. :s_laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on April 28, 2024, 10:01:22 AMThat depends what's on the menu. :s_laugh:

theres a "food" thred in EVERY motherfuckin forum, chief.... how many "flat earth" threds have you seen? EXACTLY....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 28, 2024, 10:04:14 AMtheres a "food" thred in EVERY motherfuckin forum, chief.... how many "flat earth" threds have you seen? EXACTLY....
That's because people are more interested in what is on their flat plates.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on April 28, 2024, 10:07:12 AMThat's because people are more interested in what is on their flat plates.

in a few more years, it'll be cricket burritos with grubworm salsa.... maybe they'll take an interest THEN....  :crampe: