News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 08:04:58 AMi know a few gay conservatives here in alabama.... its actually relatively common enough that "gay conservatives" have their own little community.... but i wouldn't think that would be the case everywhere.... heres my question - has being conservative hurt you socially? with most homosexuals being liberals and with most liberals being absolutely intolerant of outside opinions, i would think that this would make you pretty much a pariah in your "dating pool"....
I lost no family or friends when I came out, though it was not a surprise to most people who knew me growing up. Coming out as a conservative in the gay community has meant being ostracized.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

deadskinmask

Quote from: Thiel on April 29, 2024, 09:53:36 PMI lost no family or friends when I came out, though it was not a surprise to most people who knew me growing up. Coming out as a conservative in the gay community has meant being ostracized.

thats what i suspected but i'm sorry nonetheless.... thats rough....

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on April 29, 2024, 09:53:36 PMI lost no family or friends when I came out, though it was not a surprise to most people who knew me growing up. Coming out as a conservative in the gay community has meant being ostracized.
Most of you people are died in the wool progs. Good for you for thinking for yourself. :good:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 08:07:45 AMoh shit.... you think they're gonna let you buy salt AND pepper? you must plan on having one hell of a social credit score....  :crampe:
I will. I will ride an electric scooter to my social worker job and donate to the adolescent trans mutilation liberation front.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on April 30, 2024, 07:23:28 AMI will. I will ride an electric scooter to my social worker job and donate to the adolescent trans mutilation liberation front.

that'll buy salt for sure.... but you're gonna have to answer phones for the abortion advocacy hotline in your spare time if you want pepper....  :crampe:

Thiel

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 11:55:35 PMthats what i suspected but i'm sorry nonetheless.... thats rough....
Most people in the gay community will not listen, but for those that will, I try to explain how modern liberalism is anti human poison.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 30, 2024, 08:32:15 AMthat'll buy salt for sure.... but you're gonna have to answer phones for the abortion advocacy hotline in your spare time if you want pepper....  :crampe:
I'll never be quite woke enough for the luxuries in life like salt AND pepper.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Thiel on April 30, 2024, 09:51:54 PMMost people in the gay community will not listen, but for those that will, I try to explain how modern liberalism is anti human poison.

i already know, chief.... i post with a shitload of blue-haired groomers.... i constantly try to fix their broken logic and they seem to come around.... then suddenly a day or two later, they're back posting the same nonsense again....

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on May 01, 2024, 07:17:44 AMI'll never be quite woke enough for the luxuries in life like salt AND pepper.

if you stay here, you WILL be "woke enough".... you'll have no other choice.... once they got that chip in you, they're gonna train you to be whatever they tell you to be.... yall can fafo.... but believe me - its time to detach from this shit....

Frood

Bird flu is coming next.

They're already demanding that cattle be electronically chipped in the US.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Most of the homosexual men I know of are conservative.... lesbians tend to be liberal.

I have tried to tell the conservative on line this about homosexual men but they don't listen to me.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on April 30, 2024, 12:00:08 AMMost of you people are died in the wool progs. Good for you for thinking for yourself. :good:

Most of the homosexual men I know are conservatives... they aren't interested in parting with their money to support other peoples bastard children. They might homosexual but they aren't dumb.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

No it won't... there are more conservatives in your "community" than you think. 

- Andy Warhol

caskur

https://www.eso.org/public/images/potw1535a/

Parental observatory in Chile is where they fake their Mars pictures.

They can fake them there because Paranel Observatory is above clouds so no plants grow on the ground.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on May 01, 2024, 08:49:45 AMi already know, chief.... i post with a shitload of blue-haired groomers.... i constantly try to fix their broken logic and they seem to come around.... then suddenly a day or two later, they're back posting the same nonsense again....
where? at that vermin vancouver forum?