News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Sorry but I gagged a little in my mouth....

Started by Frood, November 22, 2022, 05:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483675 time=1669166803 user_id=3214
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483654 time=1669163601 user_id=1582
i'm with herman on this.... what the fuck am i looking at? lol....

Lily and Pleasure on the same line of thought

it's disgusting and wholly not possible

oh. ok.... i dunno her so i didn't get the implication....  :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483690 time=1669170480 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483675 time=1669166803 user_id=3214

Lily and Pleasure on the same line of thought

it's disgusting and wholly not possible

oh. ok.... i dunno her so i didn't get the implication....  :laugh:

Have you had the misfortune of seeing and hearing that monstrosity of a loathsome pig named Anna Navarro?

lily is her long lost pig twin sister

caskur

I called Oak a kiddie diddler enabler (which she is) and she tagged BF to enforce rules on me....

Lol.

Anyone who shelters kiddie diddlers should be reported.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur post_id=483727 time=1669182556 user_id=2156
I called Oak a kiddie diddler enabler (which she is) and she tagged BF to enforce rules on me....

Lol.

Why do you even bother trying to reason civilly with cretinous loathsome pig of a vermin scumbag like Oak?

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483729 time=1669182818 user_id=3214

Lol.

Why do you even bother trying to reason civilly with cretinous loathsome pig of a vermin scumbag like Oak?

I always give people the benefit of the doubt until they show themselves to me completely...

But she had too many crosses against her name and it couldn't go on. I think she is very petty..

But she has another captain save a cow to her rescue. BLURT has taken up the gauntlet. He is now her new Knight of Swords.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Lol.

She reads here as well but denies it.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Lol.

I guarantee you that he's gonna take her side.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=483733 time=1669184385 user_id=2156

They all read here. Admin is here 24/7.

If I knew how, I'd fuck with them and close it all for viewing just to fuck with them.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=483732 time=1669184062 user_id=2156

I always give people the benefit of the doubt until they show themselves to me completely...

But she had too many crosses against her name and it couldn't go on. I think she is very petty..

But she has another captain save a cow to her rescue. BLURT has taken up the gauntlet. He is now her new Knight of Swords.

Petty. Two faced. Self righteous and narcissistic.

Oak is a prick who would eat feces before ever admitting she was wrong or at fault for anything. And she will project her character defects onto everyone else.

She told me once that I may have made up that I was raped for....get this.....points.  

So that's how she views the world. A point system. Every interaction is some tactical endeavor to one up and be right and get "points".

And yeah she harrassed admins and mods at every board and likes to get people in trouble for dumb shit. But she always has excuses for herself or people she currently likes.

The fact of the matter is they dont care about our rights and protections. They dont care who gets harmed, raped, medically mutilated. Their shitty hateful "side" says this is a good thing and we all have to be subservient to males who claim to be women and that's all they care about.

They spew out how 400k women were raped by males as an argument for allowing males in our spaces. They have decided that when a male decides to say the magic words "I identify as a woman".....he is now separate from the stats on male violence against women. Even though that's complete delusional hogwash and they are only destroying women and grooming children.

Legitimate trans people dont need a law to go into the bathroom they "identify" with. Because you often cannot tell. All these assholes have done is opened it up to everyone and "woman" doesnt even mean anything anymore.  Our civil rights and protections are based on our biology. And that's gone now and Oak supports it.

One day when this is shown for what it is and women start fighting once AGAIN for our own spaces and place in society....people like Oak and Murd are going to try to pretend they never supported this. A LOT of people will. And the internet is forever.  

Never ever let these petty and hateful idiots forget how they betrayed their own daughters and mothers and sisters to validate a TREND and to serve MALES. These are the real handmaids.  They are showing us they dont care if women and girls are abused and subjugated and raped. They dont care about the civil rights and protections of women and girls. They care only about what their cult dictates.

They really dont give a fuck...you've seen the hate that comes out of them. They are fucking heartless. No empathy. No ability to think rationally.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=483842 time=1669223171 user_id=3266

She told me once that I may have made up that I was raped for....get this.....points.  

So that's how she views the world. A point system. Every interaction is some tactical endeavor to one up and be right and get "points".

That is indeed evil.

You know the same thing could happen to her grandchild. No child is safe from deviates. And she promotes deviates.

I know girl who was brought up a Christian... a beautiful looking girl that left her religion, got hooked on drugs and became a pro. She had a child to a bisexual... When the child was 5 or 6, she let him go stay with his dad. The dad's boyfriend sexually abused him....

She ended up dead. I asked about her recently and apparently she died young of some type of cancer, (like in her 40s). I wonder how the son turned out? I must find out now.

If BF is looking to make his forum a harbour for that type of person.... maybe it should be avoided.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

They both are desperate for allies.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=483861 time=1669225690 user_id=2156
Quote from: Dove post_id=483842 time=1669223171 user_id=3266

That is indeed evil.

You know the same thing could happen to her grandchild. No child is safe from deviates. And she promotes deviates.

I know girl who was brought up a Christian... a beautiful looking girl that left her religion, got hooked on drugs and became a pro. She had a child to a bisexual... When the child was 5 or 6, she let him go stay with his dad. The dad's boyfriend sexually abused him....

She ended up dead. I asked about her recently and apparently she died young of some type of cancer, (like in her 40s). I wonder how the son turned out? I must find out now.

If BF is looking to make his forum a harbour for that type of person.... maybe it should be avoided.

I can see lying about rape for attention, sympathy, manipulation. I've seen people do this. I've sat and listened to rape stories that I just sense are bullshit. I never say that....but you know when someone is talking and something inside of you just knows you are being lied to?

But lying about it for POINTS?!

Yeah guys. Give me my rape points.  ac_beating   the fuck does that even mean?  

I know she meant lying about it for a certain response. Manipulation purposes. But her choice in words completely exposed her and showed that all her interactions are tactical....not genuine. She views it as some psychological/emotional chess game. Hence her choice of words saying "points".  

The more people talk the more they expose themselves. Out of the heart the mouth speaks.

They never think about their words. Thoughtless, cruel and sociopathic scum bags. They need Jesus.

That's horrible Cascur. That's really sad. I was raised by a Christian grandmother and fell away as well though in would argue I was never genuinely a believer until much later down the road. It's sad how many people I know in my age group have died from cancer or other bodily malfunctions. Really is kinda sobering.  

I hope that boy is okay :/

Biggie Smiles

That fucking pig lives to lick the windows here

Make no mistake about it -- what that pig with the catchers mitt face says to the contrary is irrelevant

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483889 time=1669233339 user_id=3214

That fucking pig lives to lick the windows here

Make no mistake about it -- what that pig with the catchers mitt face says to the contrary is irrelevant

It's really demented how she works to get people chased or banned off boards because she cannot have civilized discussions with people who dont agree or submit to her.

Then she follows them and keeps drooling over everything they post.