News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Does Guest Posting Add any Value Anymore?

Started by Herman, November 22, 2022, 08:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

I don't want a poll because guests will vote in it.

UoT was the only worthy guest. He has left. Now it's Seamoron, Eddie the Chug and that retarded 360 wanker from Butthurt Fagtory who post as guests and all they do is shit up threads.

This aint a new discussion here either. It was wide open for a while under Fash and Kiebers and they were getting the same result. Fash banned Seamoron's IP and guest posts were put on mod approval. CW, Biggie Smiles, and I think Treasurer were given sub mod powers to approve or disapprove guest posts. It worked well.

None of the other forums have guest posting and I can see why they don't want it. The folks using the guest option don't contribute to discussions, they mess them up.

Guest posting as it works here just aint worth it. That is old Herman's two bits on the subject.

Anonymous

Get rid of guest posting or put it on mod approval.

Anonymous

I don't see what the big deal is as long as you're not being a complete asshole

it ads the opportunity for a random unexpected smile or maybe a thought

some of you guys would just drone on over the same shit anyways day in day out so this gives the appearance that something fun is going on here

weebles

I think you all should just Nate Diaz this shite

">

Herman

Quote from: guestwho post_id=483688 time=1669169730

some of you guys would just drone on over the same shit anyways day in day out so this gives the appearance that something fun is going on here

Three idiots acting as speed bumps in front of discussions aint fun. And any frickin droning that occurs happens when you jackasses show

up.

Anonymous

Of course you'd say that. You would be banned if you registered and started posting. Which is why open guest posting should be cancelled. The only people using it are shit posters from BF like yourself who use it as a way around bans.

Anonymous

I find the loud outcry here for heavy censorship amusing. What a bunch of controlling clowns

Biggie Smiles

So I popped into BF earlier just for a larf or two at the idiot leftist expense and what do I come across?

The PIg On Two demanding Caskur get banned

and of course, the pussy owner signaling he's on the side of Pigism.

caskur

Yep,  they drone on and on about the same old shit however all boards do that until one or two remain standing and the worst people are the political nutters.

It is best to belong to many boards so you can skirt around them until you can join a subject you like.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483723 time=1669178354 user_id=3214
So I popped into BF earlier just for a larf or two at the idiot leftist expense and what do I come across?

Lol... she is a deviate enabler so I find she is worthless. I don't associate with paedos and their enablers when I am finally convinced that those few (I won't name them, you know who they are.),  are actually dark on the inside.

For years now paedos and their enablers have taken over the left party and the new left has let them.

Collectively, that has to change.

They think the cure to rectifying problems is to strip the rich of their money.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cw_

Quote from: Herman post_id=483674 time=1669166696 user_id=3396
 ....to approve or disapprove guest posts. It worked well.

I've previously made this suggestion.  It was ignored.

Frood

You should have sign languaged it with your dance toes....
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483723 time=1669178354 user_id=3214

Banning Caskur. :2r4ml1j_th:  :crazy:

DKG

Quote from: cw_ post_id=483735 time=1669188274 user_id=3226
Quote from: Herman post_id=483674 time=1669166696 user_id=3396
 ....to approve or disapprove guest posts. It worked well.

I liked your suggestion. Previous management would listen and act on what posters wanted.

Breakfall

Quote from: DKG post_id=483759 time=1669203784 user_id=3390
Quote from: cw_ post_id=483735 time=1669188274 user_id=3226

I liked your suggestion. Previous management would listen and act on what posters wanted.

Well, at the moment guest posting seems to bring in some banter. The idea is to get the place lively again. The issue can be readdressed at a later stage. Management 101.

That much should be elementary...

:howdy: