The best topic

Replies: 7527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:02:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on May 29, 2024, 11:53:20 PMMy eyes are up here home slice, thought you was into thick kneegrows anyway lol.
I like any gal as long she looks like a real gal. No gals that look like young boys for old Herman. For Seamidget yes, but not for me.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on May 29, 2024, 11:57:49 PMIt's hot in Singapore. I'm feeling extra crispy.

:crampe:

Been mid 80s here, how 'bout there?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on May 29, 2024, 11:59:45 PMI will be going back to Canada in late June. I have some tings to look after and then I'll be taking my sons back to Singapore.

Your accent is coming back  :crampe:

That'll be great when y'all are all reunited again. I'm sure that's been rough.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on Today at 12:07:12 AMI like any gal as long she looks like a real gal. No gals that look like young boys for old Herman. For Seamidget yes, but not for me.

Poor Seaqueen, he does like him some "muy exotica"  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on Today at 12:11:44 AMPoor Seaqueen, he does like him some "muy exotica"  :crampe:
DD is his ideal muy exotica.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on Today at 12:15:00 AMDD is his ideal muy exotica.

:crampe:

I know!!!! Ever since he has lusted after ding dongs with tatas  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

You have a gf Blaze?

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:25:28 AMYou have a gf Blaze?

Sadly no, the single ones are so hard to find these days, unless they fat, or homosexual, seems plenty of those are after my ass lol.

Almost 4 years now. Gonna lose my mind soon, think Im already a born again virgin lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on Today at 12:32:14 AMSadly no, the single ones are so hard to find these days, unless they fat, or homosexual, seems plenty of those are after my ass lol.

Almost 4 years now. Gonna lose my mind soon, think Im already a born again virgin lol.
There are so many single women here from all over the world. Singapore is a cosmopolitan city.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:39:39 AMThere are so many single women here from all over the world. Singapore is a cosmopolitan city.

My Brother tells me Im in the wrong area too  :crampe:

You know he's in Seattle, he thinks I would do really well with the Ladies there too. He thinks here, that most are overweight, and he's not wrong. All the good ones taken.

If Singapore wasn't far from here, I'd come visit lol, and you could point these Ladies that need a Man out to me lol..... after you ride my face of course  :tongue (2):

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on Today at 12:45:14 AMMy Brother tells me Im in the wrong area too  :crampe:

You know he's in Seattle, he thinks I would do really well with the Ladies there too. He thinks here, that most are overweight, and he's not wrong. All the good ones taken.

If Singapore wasn't far from here, I'd come visit lol, and you could point these Ladies that need a Man out to me lol..... after you ride my face of course  :tongue (2):
Most of them are beautiful, educated with professional incomes. Even the white Americans I've met here are in good physical shape.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:48:26 AMMost of them are beautiful, educated with professional incomes. Even the white Americans I've met here are in good physical shape.

Lol, that's awesome.

I feel like Im in good shape, and I feel fairly smart, lots of folks seem to think I am too. I just haven't found the right career for me yet, and that's sad, at my age, I think. I've never wanted to be rich, but I thought my Graphic Design stuff would take me places. After 20 years, I feel kinda done with that. I want something more, but I don't know what. At my current job, I feel like just a cog in the wheel. I have dumbass supervisors, so I don't feel like I will ever achieve grander status as long as Im under them, cause I see how they are. I think I've entered that so called "mid life crisis" shit I heard about hahahahaha.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on Today at 12:56:54 AMLol, that's awesome.

I feel like Im in good shape, and I feel fairly smart, lots of folks seem to think I am too. I just haven't found the right career for me yet, and that's sad, at my age, I think. I've never wanted to be rich, but I thought my Graphic Design stuff would take me places. After 20 years, I feel kinda done with that. I want something more, but I don't know what. At my current job, I feel like just a cog in the wheel. I have dumbass supervisors, so I don't feel like I will ever achieve grander status as long as Im under them, cause I see how they are. I think I've entered that so called "mid life crisis" shit I heard about hahahahaha.
At least this job isn't a 2 hour drive each way. You aren't spending a lot of money on petrol for a job that pays peanuts.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 01:02:10 AMAt least this job isn't a 2 hour drive each way. You aren't spending a lot of money on petrol for a job that pays peanuts.

Believe me I know lol.

I really did like my job, I just hated the pay and drive.