Replies: 8346
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:11:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

• Dayum 5 0 5 1

Dayum

Started by Herman, November 22, 2022, 10:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Old Herman's favourite Ghanian gal again.

">

Herman

Look at this brown sugar from Uganda.

">

Herman

Lokmar

Herman

You folks will love this chocolate number.

">

Frood

Pretty face but it's got a terminal prognosis.... like, die prematurely by being a blimp and especially a fuckwit.

Maybe that's the allure for ambitious men. They get the nearly formerly young obese to breed a healthy kid, then the mother buys the farm at 31 sort of thing. Kid doesn't remember its mother or really care.

Daddy immediately marries a hot side hustle he's known for years.

They have a shrine for the deceased Ex made out like a painted balsa wood replica of a mini McDonald's and the dozens of Happy Meals she devoured in one sitting or later Sleepwalked and ate the remains sitting on the table...

Yeah, so f-u-c-k-i-n-g hot.....

So maybe you've made a believer out of me in the next life. Fuck that pre-morbid figure, watch her squeeze off your offspring, then she dies before your children hit 5-7.

Ingenious
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

ac_lovestruck

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/347238792_161550480245304_4843793242102117449_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s960x960&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=HZlJfUFNvYUAX8aGR_p&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=00_AfCBXh4HQ7D6srcKq678WalAHD3wEWJqqOtHEuc5g458pg&oe=6499BF51">

Blazor

Herman, aint you married to an Asian? A petite gal? Surely you be trolling with this thick thunder, lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504083 time=1687482919 user_id=2221
Herman, aint you married to an Asian? A petite gal? Surely you be trolling with this thick thunder, lol.

Hell no, my old lady aint petite. She is mostly Mongolian with some Chinese and Russian thrown in. She has big tits and and a butt on her. I aint into skinny gals of any race period. I needs them curves.

Herman

Look at the frame on this Rwandan gal.

">

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=504106 time=1687487359 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=504083 time=1687482919 user_id=2221

Hell no, my old lady aint petite. She is mostly Mongolian with some Chinese and Russian thrown in. She has big tits and and a butt on her. I aint into skinny gals of any race period. I needs them curves.

:laugh:

Right on Brother! As long as you happy  ac_drinks

I like the petite, but not a rail, I like subtle curves.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504167 time=1687526904 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=504106 time=1687487359 user_id=3396

:laugh:

Right on Brother! As long as you happy  ac_drinks

I like the petite, but not a rail, I like subtle curves.

Old Herman likes them curves noticeable. Very frickin noticeable.

Melson Gibson

Sheboons are too far removed from the White race, and I just don't know how people can be attracted to them, unless they're Black dudes, which makes sense to me.

Although I do admit that I find some Japs attractive, I do know that being attracted to White women is the right and natural thing to do.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=504237 time=1687559325 user_id=3397
Sheboons are too far removed from the White race, and I just don't know how people can be attracted to them, unless they're Black dudes, which makes sense to me.

Although I do admit that I find some Japs attractive, I do know that being attracted to White women is the right and natural thing to do.

I like a certain type of frame on a gal. Very few White gals of either Western or Slavic background have that type of frame. There are Southern Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Greek with the type of body I like.

Herman