The best topic

Replies: 8140
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:47:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Virginia Walmart shooting updates: 7 people dead, including gunman

Started by DKG, November 23, 2022, 07:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=483798 time=1669215345 user_id=3349
Quote from: Sea post_id=483795 time=1669214169

Where else can a person buy a bottle of cheap booze and an assault weapon at the same time.

Nowhere in America can you do that. Oh, I'm sorry, does that not fit your narrative? Perhaps you should go talk about the "non-binary" person that shot up the gay bar.

I feel sorry for any person that is murdered for no reason

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Sea post_id=483801 time=1669215667

I feel sorry for any person that is murdered for no reason

But not sorry enough to avoid using their death to further a political agenda I see.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Where else can a person buy a bottle of cheap booze and an assault weapon at the same time.

Nowhere in America can you do that. Oh, I'm sorry, does that not fit your narrative? Perhaps you should go talk about the "non-binary" person that shot up the gay bar.

Seamoron really is that stupid. It's not an act.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=483812 time=1669219311

Seamoron really is that stupid. It's not an act.

It's not stupid at all. There are several Liquor stores that sell ammo and guns, throughout the US. Why fool yourself?

Anonymous

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/q785/seamajor1/165DB8FE-BCE5-4A55-9D8F-5EFF07D8DACE.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds">

Dove

It's no secret that the United States of America has a major gun problem. Where else can a person buy a bottle of cheap booze and an assault weapon at the same time. Shootings will continue until this fact is realized. Sorry for my alternative opinion.

Showing the rising violent crime only tells me I need to make sure I have my guns and that my daughters have access to guns because we have violent wackjobs out there who can and do get ghost guns regardless of what the laws and regulations are.

It scares me that people see violence and think that's a reason to make more people less safe.

This story tells me that I should really start making a habit of carrying. That way if I'm shopping or in a parking lot and some wacko with no regard for laws and regulations threatens my life i can defend myself.

No one is ever going to convince me that criminals who murder people are a valid reason got ME to give up my most reliable method of self defense. It tells me that i NEED it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=483817 time=1669220028 user_id=3266
It's no secret that the United States of America has a major gun problem. Where else can a person buy a bottle of cheap booze and an assault weapon at the same time. Shootings will continue until this fact is realized. Sorry for my alternative opinion.

Showing the rising violent crime only tells me I need to make sure I have my guns and that my daughters have access to guns because we have violent wackjobs out there who can and do get ghost guns regardless of what the laws and regulations are.

It scares me that people see violence and think that's a reason to make more people less safe.

This story tells me that I should really start making a habit of carrying. That way if I'm shopping or in a parking lot and some wacko with no regard for laws and regulations threatens my life i can defend myself.

No one is ever going to convince me that criminals who murder people are a valid reason got ME to give up my most reliable method of self defense. It tells me that i NEED it.

I think this is the problem. Too many people packing.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Sea posts a twenty year old picture to try and make his point LOL
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Quote from: Sea post_id=483823 time=1669221280

I think this is the problem. Too many people packing.

If you look at the amount of people who are packing....especially legally....gun crime is very low among those legally armed.

The problem is the heart. The devaluing of human life. Murder begins before the action.

Making me less safe and less able to protect my family isnt going to change those who seek to harm or murder others. It just makes me more likely to be a victim.

Some nights the only way I can relax is knowing I can handle an intruder.  I've survived a violent crime and it left me feeling permanently vulnerable.  As often as my husband is away for the night due to his job....I'm the one that would have to defend us should something happen.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Frood

Quote from: Sea post_id=483791 time=1669212629
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=483780 time=1669208064 user_id=1676

Bricktop was an authoritarian coward and pervert. Bricktop needs to die asap.

I liked they guy. There are way too many guns in Merica. Let's ban assault weapons to begin with.

Fuck off, Seamoron.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

50 feet away from me, I have several assault weapons, pistols, revolvers, shotguns, a lever gun, and a bolt action. Also 50 feet away, I have 5000+ rounds of ammo.

I STILL dont shop at walmart.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

JOE

The USA has sure become 1 violent nation, Dove.

I only wish you and your daughters could experience what it feels like to walk the streets of my city unarmed without fear of being assaulted and attacked.

Parts of the USA and where I live are like night and day. People are much more likely to commit suicide & kill themselves than assault or shoot you in my city, Dove. I think there are way more suicides here than actual murders. Just like a friend of mine killed himself recently.

Our greatest fear seems to be more people who jump off bridges than kill each other cuz it holds up traffic, eh?

">

Caint tell ya how many times I was stalled in traffic cuz somebody jumped offa that bridge.

kiebers

Actually...

You can buy a bottle of cheap or expensive booze and walk into a gun store through an inside door. Been there, bought booze and looked at guns.

https://i.imgur.com/YMjNIDs.jpg?1">

Gotta love the call for banning "assault weapons". If I bash someone with a rock, I will get charged with assault. Same with a bat, hammer, knife or any other thing that has been used to assault/kill people.

Assault weapon...

https://i.imgur.com/y7zDPMr.jpg?1">

High capacity wheelbarrow

https://i.imgur.com/7UqacNB.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone