Replies: 8380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:34:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

This should leave no doubt in your mind that admongo is a fag

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 14, 2022, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Apparently Fat Lily's inmate.com membership is bearing fruit and after hours upon hours of collect calling and deep dialogue with someone who probably murdered a store clerk in cold blood she is now gaining some perspective on what it is like to live life inside of a cage. And at the same time some poor unsuspecting and desperate convict is courting up a cow.

But karma is not the point here.

As what I find funniest about this thread his WHO comes rolling in with some inside knowledge next.

None other than the queen of gayes himself. Admong

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/prison-sex-victims.11520/#post-707466">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/pris ... ost-707466">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/prison-sex-victims.11520/#post-707466

Admin, my dear old friend, considering only 9 minutes had passed before you arrived in this thread all moist - bright eyed and bushy tailed with both your eyelids and ass cheeks peeled wide open one cannot help but wonder

Did the title of this thread cause you to indulge in some of your seedier prison shower rape fantasies again? Where you are showering innocently, suds rolling down both of your cleavage, when suddenly, 5 hung and strung wild dark skinned convicts arrive to unleash 400 years of suppressed rage on the first available white woman they can find?

Does Hunter Biden enter this damsel in distress scenario ready to rock out with his cock out to your unmitigated delight?

Perhaps you can take a moment to recharge your snap-on scrotum, login here and reply so we can discuss further? I'd hate for you to waste your government stipend on an inmate.com membership only to remain sexually frustrated because you are chatting up some criminal doing 8 consecutive life sentences and you are too much of a chicken shit sissy to do the type of crime that will land you in a place where this fantasy can come to fruition.

I'm here for you bro.

DKG

Biological men should never be incarcerated with biological females.

Biggie Smiles

Which is exactly why admongo should be sent to a female prison should he ever be found guilty of ripping the label off a mattress or some other violent and heinous crime like cheating on your taxes.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487729 time=1671039422 user_id=3214
Which is exactly why admongo should be sent to a female prison should he ever be found guilty of ripping the label off a mattress or some other violent and heinous crime like cheating on your taxes.

He used to post here. I mean he used to spam here. The closest he ever came to debating me was when he insisted that doubling the workforce at the IRS is strictly so they can go after the 614 billionaires who support the Dem agenda.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=487731 time=1671039689 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487729 time=1671039422 user_id=3214

He used to post here. I mean he used to spam here. The closest he ever came to debating me was when he insisted that doubling the workforce at the IRS is strictly so they can go after the 614 billionaires who support the Dem agenda.

So his logic was that 104 IRS agents would be required to handle each billionaire and you questioned such sound reasoning?

Were you perhaps feeling ill that day?

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487733 time=1671039890 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=487731 time=1671039689 user_id=3390

So his logic was that 104 IRS agents would be required to handle each billionaire and you questioned such sound reasoning?

What was I thinking.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=487734 time=1671039945 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487733 time=1671039890 user_id=3214

What was I thinking.

I dunno, but I would suggest you clean up your act before engaging in any further logical discourse

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487735 time=1671040048 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=487734 time=1671039945 user_id=3390

What was I thinking.

I dunno, but I would suggest you clean up your act before engaging in any further logical discourse

I will not make any promises, but I will try.

Biggie Smiles

It appears Admongo had quite the day prancing around in his favorite gimp suit.

Or so my minions tell me.

what's a matter princess? New COVID restrictions in your state putting a damp on gloryhole access?

Biggie Smiles

I see the little sissy fag, is, well, a sissy fag who wants the world to know that everything I say about him here is absolute truth.