Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What are you thankful for?

Started by Erica Mena, November 24, 2022, 08:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=484316 time=1669408958 user_id=1728
I highly doubt any leftist sites would have carried that story...

Most leftists promote and worship non-whites to absurd levels.

Not Chinks. Chinese hate baizuo.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484319 time=1669409435 user_id=2845
Poor Eddie lol

Did the RCMP arrest him for stalking again or is he back in the nut house?

Blazor

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=484298 time=1669406624 user_id=1728
I'm grateful for being White, for not being born into poverty, for being waaay above average in the looks and intelligence department, for being jew-wise, for discovering my lifetime passion of music.... to be cont...

Blessings tally aside, I'd still probably trade all that in return for winning the birthcode lottery and being born into an obscenely wealthy family.

Imagine never having to worry about money whatsoever and being able to buy anything you want?

Dayum. Sign me up please./

You want to be a Jew? lulz
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Blaze, I forgot to text you a happy turkey day. Hope you're enjoying your days off.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=484325 time=1669410230 user_id=3389
Blaze, I forgot to text you a happy turkey day. Hope you're enjoying your days off.

Awww, its ok, but thanks. Well, it was rough last night, cause I blacked out before eating lol. At least I had all the food cooked lol. My Mexican neighbor gave me some homemade moonshine, and I dont know what the hell happened lol. It was only a lil, and I aint no light weight. And I never blackout like that lol. So been being lazy today, didnt get to go hunting this morning, but I will tomorrow morning. Weird having this many days off, feels like Sunday.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=484329 time=1669410528 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=484325 time=1669410230 user_id=3389

Awww, its ok, but thanks. Well, it was rough last night, cause I blacked out before eating lol. At least I had all the food cooked lol. My Mexican neighbor gave me some homemade moonshine, and I dont know what the hell happened lol. It was only a lil, and I aint no light weight. And I never blackout like that lol. So been being lazy today, didnt get to go hunting this morning, but I will tomorrow morning. Weird having this many days off, feels like Sunday.

My hub blacked out after drinking Mexican brandy. I'm not gonna tell the story here, but don't ever drink liquor from Mexico again
<t></t>

Odinson

That caballero put roofies in Blazors drink.

Erica Mena

Blaze is lucky he didn't end up in back of a cop car :roll:
<t></t>

Blazor

:laugh:

Shit was crazy lol!!! Never again lol.

Now I know how my one friend feels when she goes into blackout mode. I was dead to the world.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=484346 time=1669415905 user_id=2221

Now I know how my one friend feels when she goes into blackout mode. I was dead to the world.

Hun STILL don't remember what happened. And this was back in 2004
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484347 time=1669415988 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=484346 time=1669415905 user_id=2221

Hun STILL don't remember what happened. And this was back in 2004

Lol damn. I swear, I saw black after my aunt set them green beans down. Evidently my nephew got there, and I hugged him before almost falling down supposedly lol. His baby was there supposedly, I dont remember lol. No memory of any of it. And they walked me to the bed, and checked on me, and was running an electric cutting knife on the turkey and I never heard shit lol.

No more Border Sauce!!! hahahaha

Lokmar

I'm thankful I married up. I'm eternally grateful that I went to a Christian School.

Zetsu

I'm thankful for that I've living in Toronto, along with a PC with internet access.
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

I'm thankful I have a place to live.  I'm thankful for being me  ac_biggrin