The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

tPOTF and the other pasty white pig who looks like the Michelin man spend Thanksgiving seething with anger

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 24, 2022, 09:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

I'm sorry you two squealing pigs don't have anyone who loves you enough to sit down and have a meal with you.

who am I kidding? No I'm not.

I'd feel sorry instead for anyone who IS either dumb or desperate enough to sit down at a table across from your drooling snouts and rank halitosis for a toast of troughs to consume whatever repugnant dietary concoction sloppy, miserable farm animals like you two swamp hippos try to pass off as food.

What a fate!  One that I wouldn't wish on a department store mannequin. I'd rather have my face peeled off by a Mexican Cartel!  

And I say that with the utmost warmth and tenderness befitting a pair of sordid and revolting lowlifes who need to be institutionalized, saturated with anti-depressants & chained to a padded wall for their own good deserve. Instead of being allowed to lumber about unsupervised & out of breath looking for validation in whatever mangy sub third world favala you two obese slow moving sloths call a hometown.  

But we can tell by the obvious alcohol intoxication, manifesting itself in the form of online rage, incoherent rambling  and sexual frustration which just so happens to be fomenting right around dinner time PST  on this most blessed of days, you two generously disproportionate wildebeests have no one so devoid of alternative options in their own lives that they would actually consign themselves to be a part of yours.

This is a most obvious fact, despite your mewling and huffing to the contrary.

And because you are unloved and like the pair of nasty repulsive farm animals you are, right around dinner time PST, when normal, well adjusted  people are sitting at a table with loved ones, you two husky, horrid and hairy assed she-goats are in an online echo chamber blathering incoherent nonsense about people who wouldn't care if you fell face first off a bridge tomorrow.

If like sucks this much for you; and I'm confident it truly does, how about a bottle of cheap vodka, and a handful of high potency sleeping pills to ease both your pain and your state's vast expenditure on public benefits to keep you breathing? Or maybe even a giant plastic bag with lots of duct tape wrapped really tight around your cheese block faces to rid the world of your immoral presence?

Biggie -- Happy thanksgiving!

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Herman

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484091 time=1669346068 user_id=2845
Ok, I don't read there. What are they saying?

the typical and standard lowlife bullshit about Dove when they cannot address her salient points with cogent points of their own.

But this time the Great white cow decided to throw me into the pot in an effort to impress her fellow cretins

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484096 time=1669346552 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484091 time=1669346068 user_id=2845
Ok, I don't read there. What are they saying?

the typical and standard lowlife bullshit about Dove when they cannot address her salient points with cogent points of their own.

But this time the Great white cow decided to throw me into the pot in an effort to impress her fellow cretins

Who is the Great white cow and who is the Michelin Man?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=484099 time=1669347037 user_id=3396

They are one and the same person.

I'll let Dove explain further

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484098 time=1669347028 user_id=2845
Ugh. So glad I left that board

You know, it wasn't until the claws came out on Dovey that I truly understood why you never allowed that wrench to join SG.

Now I most certainly do.

She's nonchalantly used confidential information which dove shared with her in private through YEARS of solid friendship in an attempt to publicly humiliate her

To me that's the lowest of the low.  

and Dove is really a bigger person knowing what WE know about that vermin and not sharing it

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484104 time=1669347351 user_id=3214

You know, it wasn't until the claws came out on Dovey that I truly understood why you never allowed that wrench to join SG.

Now I most certainly do.

She's nonchalantly used confidential information which dove shared with her in private through YEARS of solid friendship in an attempt to publicly humiliate her

and Dove is really a bigger person knowing what WE know about that vermin and not sharing it

I know who that is.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484104 time=1669347351 user_id=3214

Now I most certainly do.

Listen you were open about the fact you never read her blathering ass posts over the years and you ignored when her and I would argue but NOW you are looking.

This isnt new and it's not just me shes done that too.

Over the years she has announced to the forums these things

What is was like for HER when YOUR father passed. She just brought that shit up out of the clear blue for no real reason. I never even discussed your fathers death on the boards.....and I knew the man!  She never even met him!  What the FUCK?

She has discussed her floppy tiddays flopping over your face during her visit to NY. Which she attempted to rub in my face on several.....several occasions (not the tits....hanging out with you)

She went on a few drunken rants about the days you and I were couple and claimed I forced and manipulated my way into your "marital bed".....before "the sheets were even cold"(kinda hot though. That's a hot version of it. I'm like an irrestiable femme fatale you just could not say no to so you just booted the wife out just to have me for a few weeks. Because in her version it was just...a few weeks and totally nothing at all. Even though you threw the wife out for me...it was totally nothing. Not like her cosmic connection to you that I could never have)

She brought up your oldest boy. She brought up convoluted...not so true things about your divorce.

Oh man. I'm so relieved you are seeing it finally. Because shes been blathering twisted drunken versions of private things on a lot of people for a long time now and YOU have been one of the most discussed  :empathy:

And I'm not going to take her toxic bait and respond to her petty and ineffective attempts to embarrass ME with her twisted and weaponized versions of anything and start blasting facts about her skank ass. Not gonna lower myself and give her what she wants. Nope.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=484099 time=1669347037 user_id=3396

Fucking Murdock.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484107 time=1669348172 user_id=2845
Wait up

Joo didn't know about what's been said all this time??

No! I tried to tell him many times but he thought it was just some temporary woman drama so he turned it all out.

Remember how we used to wonder why he tolerates her gross private info posts?

Yeah he wasnt reading any of it  ac_toofunny

Fuck I used to want to drive to his house (another thing she bitched about LOL)....March to his computer room, pull it up and point at it and tell him LOOK GOTDAMMIT. Lol.

I figured she would eventually get viscious with me enough to piss him off and it looks like that day has come.