Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Ukraine

Started by Obvious Li, April 16, 2014, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

the Ukraine is being conquered piece by piece by a ruthless communist dictator and the USA, NATO and EUROPE sit on their fucking hands.......what a bunch of fucking cowards...they don't mind trying out new weapon systems on a bunch of camel jockeys....but when the shit hits the fan and someone can fight back  they do the chicken...... fuckers

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the Ukraine is being conquered piece by piece by a ruthless communist dictator and the USA, NATO and EUROPE sit on their fucking hands.......what a bunch of fucking cowards...they don't mind trying out new weapon systems on a bunch of camel jockeys....but when the shit hits the fan and someone can fight back  they do the chicken...... fuckers

The USA invades and conquers Iraq/Afghanistan and they are outraged at Russia for annexing a former territory which they used to own(Crimea) on their own border? I think Moscow is manipulating unrest in heavily Russian areas of East Ukraine, but who the fuck are the Americans to judge?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"the Ukraine is being conquered piece by piece by a ruthless communist dictator and the USA, NATO and EUROPE sit on their fucking hands.......what a bunch of fucking cowards...they don't mind trying out new weapon systems on a bunch of camel jockeys....but when the shit hits the fan and someone can fight back  they do the chicken...... fuckers

The USA invades and conquers Iraq/Afghanistan and they are outraged at Russia for annexing a former territory which they used to own(Crimea) on their own border? I think Moscow is manipulating unrest in heavily Russian areas of East Ukraine, but who the fuck are the Americans to judge?

i'll give em Crimea....it was theirs anyway.....but the rest of Ukraine is a sovereign country......not russian territory

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i'll give em Crimea....it was theirs anyway.....but the rest of Ukraine is a sovereign country......not russian territory

What if another area of Ukraine wants to escape the chaos that is Ukraine and join Russia? What biz is that of Washington? More importantly, who the fuck are the Americans to judge anyone?

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the Ukraine is being conquered piece by piece by a ruthless communist dictator and the USA, NATO and EUROPE sit on their fucking hands

The US, NATO and EU haven't been sitting on their hands at all. Quite the opposite. They're the ones who have been conquering Ukraine.

The current unelected government of Ukraine is planning on joining NATO and the EU, and getting its high interest loans from the IMF. It's a big win for Western hegemony so far.

Think about what the Warsaw Pact used to be. Now we're right up against Russia's borders though we promised the Cold War was over.

I'm certainly not defending Putin and his thugs, but going after little Crimea and the eastern border is actually mitigating a huge loss. We've got the big chunk in the bag. We're the aggressors and we're winning.

I do worry about what this will all lead to. Will there be the usual decades of conflict, or will it lead to new war?

Anonymous

I have had just about enough of the West acting like their collective shit don't stink. Washington treated Russia like a banana republic since the downfall of the USSR. Russia is a proud country and Putin's success has been in exploiting that sense of pride. If parts of Eastern Ukraine do opt for Russia, so what? Recognize it and move on. The West are the ones creating an artificial international crisis.

cc

Contrary to our usual dreamer, the West has been blowing it for the past 5 years at least and are totally impotent  without a creditable US. Putin will end up with a hunk of it. No one should be surprised

O'bambi can't even play marbles and Putin knows that too well.  The actual game on the table is chess ... which Putin plays with considerable skill.

As a wise woman said - "If parts of Eastern Ukraine do opt for Russia, so what? Recognize it and move on" - Exactly
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Obama, the US, the West, the EU, NATO, Canada, and even the friggin' neo-conservatives have gotten exactly what they wanted. Except the neo-cons would have wanted to bomb Moscow.

Control of Ukraine. The current Ukraine government is going to sign up with the EU, NATO and IMF. American and Western "diplomats" are in Kyiv on a daily basis.

Putin is desperate for what little Russia has left. NATO and the West are on his doorstep.

We're winning, no question. Just look at a world map.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"the Ukraine is being conquered piece by piece by a ruthless communist dictator and the USA, NATO and EUROPE sit on their fucking hands

The US, NATO and EU haven't been sitting on their hands at all. Quite the opposite. They're the ones who have been conquering Ukraine.

The current unelected government of Ukraine is planning on joining NATO and the EU, and getting its high interest loans from the IMF. It's a big win for Western hegemony so far.

Think about what the Warsaw Pact used to be. Now we're right up against Russia's borders though we promised the Cold War was over.

I'm certainly not defending Putin and his thugs, but going after little Crimea and the eastern border is actually mitigating a huge loss. We've got the big chunk in the bag. We're the aggressors and we're winning.

I do worry about what this will all lead to. Will there be the usual decades of conflict, or will it lead to new war?

thank you. it's nice to see people here, despite the ruthless cbc propaganda, calling things their real name.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have had just about enough of the West acting like their collective shit don't stink. Washington treated Russia like a banana republic since the downfall of the USSR. Russia is a proud country and Putin's success has been in exploiting that sense of pride. If parts of Eastern Ukraine do opt for Russia, so what? Recognize it and move on. The West are the ones creating an artificial international crisis.

agreed.. cept "the west" is way too vague, it's nato.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "bb"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I have just about enough of the West acting like their collective shit don't stink. Washington treated Russia like a banana republic since the downfall of the USSR. Russia is a proud country and Putin's success has been in exploiting that sense of pride. If parts of Eastern Ukraine do opt for Russia, so what? Recognize it and move on. The West are the ones creating an artificial international crisis.

NATO is a joke.......and Obongo is a joke.......the only serious player in all this is Putin.....he is no less of a monster than Stalin was.......i guess, truth be told, if parts of eastern Ukraine end up under Russian control WTF is it to us....they probably deserve it.....Ukraine might be better off cutting the ties now rather that than end up like canada supporting a basket case like Quebec forever.....now that's a crime

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have had just about enough of the West acting like their collective shit don't stink. Washington treated Russia like a banana republic since the downfall of the USSR. Russia is a proud country and Putin's success has been in exploiting that sense of pride. If parts of Eastern Ukraine do opt for Russia, so what? Recognize it and move on. The West are the ones creating an artificial international crisis.

Hello bb, so nice to see you here.

:)

Anonymous

No, it's not, the WEST suits it perfectly. Do you think non-NATO members like Ireland are any different? Assertive yet powerful countries like Russia and China represent a threat to Western economic/military interests. India will be demonized too by the self-righteous West the second their own interests clash with the West's.

I'm so sick of the West's hypocrisy. Colonialism has ended, get over your stupid selves. :x  :x  :x

DKG

Four Republican senators have signed a letter urging President Joe Biden to send missile systems to Ukraine.

In the letter, Cotton and fellow GOP Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Susan Collins of Maine, and Roger Wicker of Mississippi pressed Biden to provide Ukraine with MGM-140 Army Tactical Missile Systems. :crazy:

DKG

Poland says it will stop arming Ukraine. Poland's decision was both sudden and predictable, coming after months of tensions over a temporary ban on Ukrainian grain imports to a number of European Union countries.

It also follows a pattern of increasingly confrontational behavior towards Kyiv from Poland's government, just weeks before a tight general election.
Agree Agree x 1 View List