Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ukraine

Started by Obvious Li, April 16, 2014, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Maybe they were thinking about Penis.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Ukraine's failure to make a decisive breakthrough in its counter-offensive during the summer has all but silenced the optimistic predictions made by Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and his senior commanders that victory was within Kyiv's grasp.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Heheheh...

Quote from: PoliticoFinland hopes to ease restrictions on its eastern border with Russia after the traffic of migrants stopped following Helsinki's complete closure of the frontier last week, Finnish Foreign Minister Elina Valtonen said.

"We are closely following the situation, how it evolves," Valtonen told POLITICO in an interview on Friday. "And now that it has been peaceful, we hope that we can, if not go directly to normal ... at least open a few border crossings if possible."
https://archive.ph/w8bRx

That wouldn't have anything to do with this next bit now, would it?

Quote from: ReMixAfrican and Middle Eastern migrants who failed to breach the Finnish border from Russia are being offered work permits by Moscow on one condition — that they fight on the front line in Ukraine for a year.

According to the BBC's Russian Service, the Kremlin is seeking to repurpose the migrants it is accused of allowing into Russia only to facilitate a mass influx of asylum seekers on the European Union's external border.

A report by the broadcaster claims that after Finland closed its border with Russia, the Russian authorities detained large numbers of migrants they are now seeking to deport. However, many have been offered the chance to stay in the country if they fight on the front line
https://archive.ph/dtwne

"Oh no! All those future engineers and scientists going to fight in the You-Crane? Quick! Open the borders! OPEN THE BORDERRRRSSSS!!!!"
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 09:21:28 PMHeheheh...

https://archive.ph/w8bRx

That wouldn't have anything to do with this next bit now, would it?

https://archive.ph/dtwne

"Oh no! All those future engineers and scientists going to fight in the You-Crane? Quick! Open the borders! OPEN THE BORDERRRRSSSS!!!!"
Let me get this straight. They are seeking refugee status in Western Europe, probably claiming they are fleeing internal strife at home, but some might be willing to fight on the frontlines of a war in a foreign country??

Unless they have military training, I doubt they would be helpful to the Russian war effort anyway.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on December 10, 2023, 11:00:52 AMLet me get this straight. They are seeking refugee status in Western Europe, probably claiming they are fleeing internal strife at home, but some might be willing to fight on the frontlines of a war in a foreign country??

Unless they have military training, I doubt they would be helpful to the Russian war effort anyway.
Two words for you; "cannon fodder".

And do tell, in a world like the west, which is constantly stripping agency from the melanin-enhanced brothers of the world to the point where they are throwing money and privilege at them, even going as far to import them in vast numbers for the purposes of raping white women and children en-masse, how do you think it looks to the average libtard when the side they are funneling tax dollars to start pink-misting niggers en-masse.

And that's if they treat them as any other person in a Russian uniform. Hell, you put a bunch of the latter day wokels in the US military in front of them and they would probably shit themselves at the idea "because rayciss"!

Putin is one smart bastard, I'll give him that. Offering payment in citizenship for a year's service on the front line is a stroke of fucking genius. You saw how fast the Fins backed down... probably shitting themselves at the opprobrium that would have been dished out to them by the rest of the leftist EU and indeed the rest of the leftarded world otherwise. Meanwhile, the Russians that didn't invite their asses in the first place can keep throwing niggers in front of the enemy and keep the Russian forces for operations more befitting the training invested in them. 

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Lets just hope Putin is smart enough to dispose of those barbarians after he's done with em!

DKG

I read this morning an article by Daniel Hannan of the Telegraph that it is all but inevitable now that Russia will win the war.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on December 11, 2023, 08:52:36 AMI read this morning an article by Daniel Hannan of the Telegraph that it is all but inevitable now that Russia will win the war.

It does seem that way. The US is done giving money for now which is a major disaster. I wonder if Russia just settles for the land it has or if it takes the whole country.

Shen Li

The walls are closing in on Biden's Ukrainian business partner.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on December 11, 2023, 08:52:36 AMI read this morning an article by Daniel Hannan of the Telegraph that it is all but inevitable now that Russia will win the war.
That much was obvious over a year and a half ago. But then our side was never in it to win it.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: DKG on December 07, 2023, 10:56:10 AMUkraine's failure to make a decisive breakthrough in its counter-offensive during the summer has all but silenced the optimistic predictions made by Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and his senior commanders that victory was within Kyiv's grasp.

Bunch of bullshit from the start. It was never going to happen...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Save for the war pigs (like the USA and the UK puppets of Davos) meddling, that war would have been put to bed over a year ago. The only reason it's still going now is because Zelenskyy was forced away from the negotiations table by Biden and Boris.

Both of whom ought to be strung up and publicly flayed for their part in it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Was the war in Ukraine planned ahead of time by the US?

In a shocking clip from 2016 that has just emerged, it seems that may be the case.

Watch from 3:05 on.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 11, 2023, 10:38:23 AMIt does seem that way. The US is done giving money for now which is a major disaster. I wonder if Russia just settles for the land it has or if it takes the whole country.

I doubt it, Lokmeer.

The US can't afford to let Ukraine fall because it's right next to their trading partners in Europe. And it doesn't want Russia to be any threat to them. It's more like TEAM USA/Europe  vs Russia. they're all in it together. so like it or not, your country will likely keep sending money to Ukraine to fight Russia.

There's a lot at stake in this War. It appears to be a very pivotal one much like WWII was.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 13, 2023, 01:05:31 PMI doubt it, Lokmeer.

The US can't afford to let Ukraine fall because it's right next to their trading partners in Europe. And it doesn't want Russia to be any threat to them. It's more like TEAM USA/Europe  vs Russia. they're all in it together. so like it or not, your country will likely keep sending money to Ukraine to fight Russia.

There's a lot at stake in this War. It appears to be a very pivotal one much like WWII was.

Did you even look at a fukin map, josephine? What country does Ukraine border that we're so concerned about? Dipshit. The Russians already control Belarus which borders all our "friends".