Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Ukraine

Started by Obvious Li, April 16, 2014, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Odinson on December 18, 2023, 05:19:35 AMJoining NATO was a bad move.

Now we have an American occupation instead of Russian.

15 military areas for American use Vs 4 in Norway.

Though they are mostly for storage of equipment.

We were not supposed to get military bases... Nor nukes... Now they are talking about nukes as well.

People wonder why I react to everything with a solid FUCK NO... Its because if you give an inch, they´ll soon want another inch.
And then another.

They are gearing up for WW 3. THEY (whoever they are) want a war. There are too many people on the earth so they are going to cull us possibly.

Don't stress until it happens and according to the Bible it won't be coming during a northern hemisphere winter so you are safe for a good 3-6 months.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Shen Li

Biden is threatening direct US involvement in the war he started in Eastern Europe. Neocons and neolibtards are the same stinking pile of pig dung.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on December 29, 2023, 10:16:59 PMBiden is threatening direct US involvement in the war he started in Eastern Europe. Neocons and neolibtards are the same stinking pile of pig dung.

This is why any conservative who votes for Nikki Halely needs to be marched off the side of a cliff
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 29, 2023, 10:43:40 PMThis is why any conservative who votes for Nikki Halely needs to be marched off the side of a cliff

Yea, fuk that bitch!

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 29, 2023, 10:43:40 PMThis is why any conservative who votes for Nikki Halely needs to be marched off the side of a cliff
She is John McCain or Mitt Romney in a frickin sari. I would not vote rather than vote for her.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Odinson

Security guarantees from the UK mean nothing.

They have to mothball their ships because nobody wants to join the army.

Patriotism = Racist.

Their army is too woke for anybody of value to join.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on January 23, 2024, 03:34:20 PMSecurity guarantees from the UK mean nothing.

They have to mothball their ships because nobody wants to join the army.

Patriotism = Racist.

Their army is too woke for anybody of value to join.
I you are serious, they are in a desperate situation.

Odinson

They have been mothballing ships for years now.

Two landing ships are the latest.

They mothball them and transfer the personnel to other ships.

The UK sends 25k troops to a joint military exercise.

Thats damn near all of their combat troops... From the total of 73k army personnel.

And the UK is supposedly the 2nd strongest NATO country.

Its not due to lack of funding, they just dont have enough people enlisting.

Lokmar

Someone say racist? IM RAYCIS!!!  :s_hi:

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on February 04, 2024, 04:54:46 PMThey have been mothballing ships for years now.

Two landing ships are the latest.

They mothball them and transfer the personnel to other ships.

The UK sends 25k troops to a joint military exercise.

Thats damn near all of their combat troops... From the total of 73k army personnel.

And the UK is supposedly the 2nd strongest NATO country.

Its not due to lack of funding, they just dont have enough people enlisting.
I read the British military has become so woke that working class Brits are embarrased by it.