The best topic

Replies: 10475
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:54:36 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Ukraine

Started by Obvious Li, April 16, 2014, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Washington is funding one third of Ukraine's government; that includes teacher salaries, janitor salaries — everybody, not just the military — everybody's salaries are funded by the U.S. taxpayers as the people in America are deciding between food or medicine right now.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on December 14, 2023, 08:20:42 AMIts simply not tolerable to have foreign agents using radioactive and chemical poisons to murder people on foreign soil. Putin should remain a pariah until the day he dies. If he wants to novichok motherfuckers in russia all day long, by all means, do it. If the chanks did this, I'd be calling for Xi's head too.
You mean the way that Jew prick Zelenskyy had an opposition lawmaker killed near Moscow?

https://www.ft.com/content/834e90a5-6ae0-4839-b184-2c7c5e22ced0

caskur

Quote from: JOE on December 14, 2023, 01:10:09 AMOh I thought you made a snide remark about Zelensky bein Jewish Herm

Actually I think he's been rather magnificent holding his own and the Russians off.

Russia's military stanks ta high heaven.

It's like their botched military campaign in the Russo Finnish war.
Another foe where the USSR suffered way more casualties than the country they fought

Russians were conscripted..  they aren't real soldiers..  they filthy rapists with assault rifles.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman on December 14, 2023, 10:55:26 PMYou mean the way that Jew prick Zelenskyy had an opposition lawmaker killed near Moscow?

https://www.ft.com/content/834e90a5-6ae0-4839-b184-2c7c5e22ced0

The guy literally was a paid Moscow backed traitor so who cares? 

JOE

Quote from: caskur on December 15, 2023, 03:53:33 AMRussians were conscripted..  they aren't real soldiers..  they filthy rapists with assault rifles.

Yes, and now the ugly truth about their war crimes during World War II is becoming more well known.

How they raped their way through Eastern Europe and finally Germany. By some fluke they got be on the side of 'the good guys' who helped the allies win WWII.

Ironic that people like evs over at VF adore Russia so much when their soldiers even did it to their own communist allied women in Yugoslavia.

Rape was a common practice during WWII, but the Russians were especially known for it.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Odinson

Real barbarians rape all the men as well.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 15, 2023, 09:57:36 AMYes, and now the ugly truth about their war crimes during World War II is becoming more well known.

How they raped their way through Eastern Europe and finally Germany. By some fluke they got be on the side of 'the good guys' who helped the allies win WWII.

Ironic that people like evs over at VF adore Russia so much when their soldiers even did it to their own communist allied women in Yugoslavia.

Rape was a common practice during WWII, but the Russians were especially known for it.

Its well known that russia is a shit society full of alcoholic trash. If they werent, they wouldnt have been allies with the nazis ITFP and they wouldnt have tolerated their shit form of government for 70 years.

The biggest mistake the US ever made was allowing Russia outside its borders after WW2.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on December 15, 2023, 10:58:34 AMThe biggest mistake the US ever made was allowing Russia outside its borders after WW2.
Spoken like Madame Albright.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on December 15, 2023, 11:23:46 AMSpoken like Madame Albright.

Oh? Well I certainly cant allow for anything half assed or weak to be out there! Allow me to correct:

The biggest mistake the US made after WW2 was not marching into russia, decapitating their government, and democratizing the entirety of the eastern bloc!

Herman

The latest Zelenskyy attempt to create a bridgehead on the eastern bank of the Dnipro River had fizzled and that Ukrainian troops suffered heavy losses.

Moscow demands that Ukraine remain neutral — and not join the NATO alliance.

Much of today's Ukraine, including the Black Sea port of Odesa and other coastal areas, historically belonged to Russia and were given away by Vladimir Lenin.

Russians and Ukrainians are one people, and what's going on now is a huge tragedy, a civil war between brothers who have found themselves on the opposite sides because of American interference and colonialism.

caskur

BROTHERS HUH? So Ukainian women are their sisters then?

Did they learn raping their sisters from Colonialism too?

All Europe's monarchy were related I wouldn't call Russians foreigners to be colonised. Catherine the Great was German or (Polish). The Rusian left turds got rid of their monarchy because the lefturds thought they could do a better job at being the Czar.

The countries in the world doing the best are countries who have constitutional monarchies intact.

Monarchs are born and trained to serve. Republicans are about seizing power and serving themselves.

Between Russia and the Ukraine leader its about whose balls are bigger at the cost of everyone's lives. I strongly object to sending money to the Ukraine or Gaza.... although the Ukrainian are more deserving of a helping hand.

How many little Russian and Ukrainian kids are now going to grow up without dads and educations and learning to be responsible world citizens?

No respect!!

Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Joining NATO was a bad move.

Now we have an American occupation instead of Russian.

15 military areas for American use Vs 4 in Norway.

Though they are mostly for storage of equipment.

We were not supposed to get military bases... Nor nukes... Now they are talking about nukes as well.

People wonder why I react to everything with a solid FUCK NO... Its because if you give an inch, they´ll soon want another inch.
And then another.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on December 18, 2023, 05:19:35 AMJoining NATO was a bad move.

Now we have an American occupation instead of Russian.

15 military areas for American use Vs 4 in Norway.

Though they are mostly for storage of equipment.

We were not supposed to get military bases... Nor nukes... Now they are talking about nukes as well.

People wonder why I react to everything with a solid FUCK NO... Its because if you give an inch, they´ll soon want another inch.
And then another.
The US already has bases in Finland?

Odinson

DKG