The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

ATTN: Idiot Guests

Started by Erica Mena, November 26, 2022, 11:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Your posts containing obituaries and personal info will not get thru. Why do you bother? Weirdo
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484425 time=1669480184 user_id=2845
Your posts containing obituaries and personal info will not get thru. Why do you bother? Weirdo

Because the guest posters are weirdos and/or imbeciles. Speaking of imbeciles, Seadunce is on that dead as fuck VF whining he got himself evicted from this place. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:

Shen Li

I took a look again for laughs. Seadunce is having an incoherent meltie because he can't post his retarded spam here. VF is on life support if shorty's tear-filled retardation is what's trending.  ac_lmfao

Biggie Smiles

He's not satisfied being cuddled and hugged over at spamtard factory?

Lokmar

seamolester needs pushed off the top of a daycare.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484433 time=1669483490 user_id=3214

I ran a couple of his posts through a retard to normal intelligence translator and apparently he feels Flea discriminates against the cognitively impaired. Hence his tears.

Erica Mena

Eddie has been posting shit about Weebles. It must really hurt him that Weebles is handsome :laugh:
<t></t>

Erica Mena

https://i.ibb.co/BqBtxKq/FFE186-F3-8-AF3-4-BA4-BDFF-8-DFDDC4116-D5.jpg">

This is what is being filtered
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=484435 time=1669483699 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484433 time=1669483490 user_id=3214

I ran a couple of his posts through a retard to normal intelligence translator and apparently he feels Flea discriminates against the cognitively impaired. Hence his tears.

Maybe Stunted Major and Fetter Frankenstein are the same person?

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6313533380112">https://www.foxnews.com/video/6313533380112

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484447 time=1669487163 user_id=2845

that reads more like a sea molester post

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484447 time=1669487163 user_id=2845

I like how I stopped stripping in 2008 and here we are in 2022 and absolutely nothing else about me matters or changes. I'm forever a "stripper". And instead of nurse tech who is a married mother who stays home to home school and take care of her family.....I'm just an "old stripper/hooker" now.

And it's even said in a degrading manner as if I should feel bad or be ashamed of myself

I'm assuming this person takes issue with certain stances i have. And its fascinating how it's supposed to be my "ilk" who are the ones who look down on others and degrade them based on things like this. Slut shaming. Race. Sexuality.

Do you ever see me degrading other people like that? I stick to my points and stand on my views and I only insult people when they insult me.

There is no real empathy or understanding of others at all. They pick and chose things they feel someone should feel less than over and they just hammer that too death because they really dont have much else.

Perhaps because theyve failed to grow and widen their perspectives over the past few decades and they have stayed exactly the same, in a state of arrested development.....they just assume everyone else has stunted as well.  That's all I can think of at this point as to why posters still try to use this as some sort of tool to shame me.

Sad how they look at vulnerable women who are trying to survive.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

It's just dumbass Eddie. He goes off on everyone when I compliment Weebles :laugh:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484458 time=1669488566 user_id=2845
It's just dumbass Eddie. He goes off on everyone when I compliment Weebles :laugh:

Awesome to see many of your posters posting at the BF. A far better and real message board. This place is waaaay oneway.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=484456 time=1669488315 user_id=3266

I like how I stopped stripping in 2008 and here we are in 2022 and absolutely nothing else about me matters or changes. I'm forever a "stripper". And instead of nurse tech who is a married mother who stays home to home school and take care of her family.....I'm just an "old stripper/hooker" now.

Listen here sweetheart, the only persons who have a problem with the fact that a beautiful female has been, or is a stripper, are insecure men, overly prude tightass wads (which is basically the same thing) and fat pudgy sheep looking bitches who couldn't even climb up on a stage to grab a pole let alone swing around one.

and god forbid if they did manage to overcome the operational difficulties associated with climbing, moving at any speed other than a snails pace and actually showing the goods buried deep beneath that undercarriage of cottage cheese and foul odors we all know, that food (which is irony in of itself) would be thrown at them in a most violent and expeditious way

So fuck them and the cuckold mules they rode in on.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484461 time=1669488875 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=484456 time=1669488315 user_id=3266

Listen here sweetheart, the only persons who have a problem with the fact that a beautiful female has been, or is a stripper, are insecure men, overly prude tightass wads (which is basically the same thing) and fat pudgy sheep looking bitches who couldn't even climb up on a stage to grab a pole let alone swing around one.

and god forbid if they did manage to overcome the operational difficulties associated with climbing, moving at any speed other than a snails pace and actually showing the goods buried deep beneath that undercarriage of cottage cheese and foul odors we all know, that food (which is irony in of itself) would be thrown at them in a most violent and expeditious way

So fuck them and the cuckold mules they rode in on.

Oh I know.

It's just so fucking stupid at this point. They are just showcasing their misogyny and hypocrisy.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.