Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Breakfall is a bitch

Started by Blazor, November 21, 2022, 06:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=483973 time=1669268871 user_id=136
Dick piercing...

That doesnt sound pleasant.

I tore my bell end in a random pissing/freak killer wave incident.

Applied some medical grade manuka honey and steri-strips to it.

Waa unrecognisable from my previous form a few days later..
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484613 time=1669523054 user_id=3352
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=484344 time=1669415723 user_id=3358

And you can be very erratic and emotional.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes y'all!  :thumbup:

Pfffttt... says the guy who claims to be a master troll and IS erratic and emotional when Flynn or anyone else trolls the fuck out of you ;)

JFC..  The nerve of you to say that about me when you're a fuckin spaz.. ac_lmfao   lmao!!!!!  Now.. If you'd like to continue this, we can, if not just stay the fuck clear of me ...   I'm not putting up with your bullshit every time you have an "episode" and choose to snap at me and others who like you..   FUCK THAT!   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Oh fuck off you stupid cunt. I referred it when I could be myself and have a bit of fun. You stay the fuck clear of me you stupid nobody. I mean it.

Breakfall

Look at that twat (Raven) sporting an Assassin's Creed Valhalla "Raven's Clan" shield as her new avatar. Oh the fucking irony!

ac_lmfao

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484644 time=1669559850 user_id=3352
Wait!! Is someone trying to get my attention?  OH, hey GOITER CHIN !!  What up? ac_lmfao  

FYI.. Dunno the meaning of my AVI, dude. I typed in Raven shield, found one I liked and chopped it from a picture I found online, and added the electric border..   Thought it looked kind of cool :)   Not sure why you're so cranky all the time, but truly hope you get over it cuz you're a funny dude, who I like. Cheer up :)   sigh..  Oh well..  I need to take a piss and have a cup of coffee..  laterz, bunghole :)

https://i.imgur.com/8w5k792.jpg?2">

I like it Raven, very Nordic/Viking like  :thumbup:

Ravens were held to high honors amongst them, and helped them.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484649 time=1669563666 user_id=3352
Quote from: Blazor post_id=484645 time=1669560134 user_id=2221

I like it Raven, very Nordic/Viking like  :thumbup:

Ravens were held to high honors amongst them, and helped them.

Thanks, Blaze.  ac_wub  I dunno anything about the Assassin's Creed stuff Breakfall was referring to ..   I used these 2 images with NO backstory lol

https://i.imgur.com/NSrdUNm.jpg?1">
">

cuz I liked it :D lolol

Right on! I've never played Assassins Creed either. Im friends with Vikings lol  ac_drinks

Breakfall

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484644 time=1669559850 user_id=3352
Wait!! Is someone trying to get my attention?  OH, hey GOITER CHIN !!  What up? ac_lmfao  

FYI.. Dunno the meaning of my AVI, dude. I typed in Raven shield, found one I liked and chopped it from a picture I found online, and added the electric border..   Thought it looked kind of cool :)   Not sure why you're so cranky all the time, but truly hope you get over it cuz you're a funny dude, who I like. Cheer up :)   sigh..  Oh well..  I need to take a piss and have a cup of coffee..  laterz, bunghole :)

https://i.imgur.com/8w5k792.jpg?2">

I don't quite think that you are able to discern the difference between a troll and shit behaviour in all honesty.

Me calling you a cunt is basically a term of endearment, particularly in Australia...hence a light troll.

The Flynn account (nerdy dudes) making a debased thread about my deceased mother and knowing full well that it was  within a few days of the anniversary of her death, is just disrespectful...hence, not a troll, but purely shit behaviour.

Realise the difference.

Okaaaay? Are we on track Raven Clan?

:001_rolleyes:

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484786 time=1669654846 user_id=3352
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=484760 time=1669611604 user_id=3358

I don't quite think that you are able to discern the difference between a troll and shit behaviour in all honesty.

Me calling you a cunt is basically a term of endearment, particularly in Australia...hence a light troll.

The Flynn account (nerdy dudes) making a debased thread about my deceased mother and knowing full well that it was  within a few days of the anniversary of her death, is just disrespectful...hence, not a troll, but purely shit behaviour.

Realise the difference.

I think we should BOTH blame Blazor for making this thread  :laugh3:

Thats fine, he's still a bitch though  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484849 time=1669680686 user_id=3352
Quote from: Blazor post_id=484789 time=1669654960 user_id=2221

Thats fine, he's still a bitch though  :laugh:

Breaky tryna tell me that him calling me a stupid cunt was a term of endearment is  ac_lmfao

WTH Lmaooooo...

Well, other than the stupid part, he is right lol. In Aussie land, a Cunt = Friend. Weird, I know lol.

Frood

One mate of mine.... for 22 years calls me cunty balls.... it's a term of affection oddly enough.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484786 time=1669654846 user_id=3352
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=484760 time=1669611604 user_id=3358

Realise the difference.

I think we should BOTH blame Blazor for making this thread  :laugh3:

Where your avatar girl!? I was only teasing.  ac_biggrin

I just smoked a joint after months without. I was fucking stoned right now...but I don't know what to do first. I might just play a song...

">

Breakfall

ac_drinks How good is the herb!? I love it so much. I'm going to make sure that I never run out of it again.

Breakfall