Omg. Flea. I almost died  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Erica Mena

Have you seen the movie?

"> https://youtu.be/uxXcj32z_NQ
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Lololol wtf, what did I miss!!!!???
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Shall I get my popcorn too lol?

:pop:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

I didnt get around to watching this movie yet but I'm gonna tonight.

I love old hack and slash films.

I cant imagine banging Alphonso though lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aylana

Alice Sweet Alice is layered with critiques of the Catholic church, the communion scene was reminiscent of Catholic school, with nuns admonishing the children not to accept the host in their hands, resulting in little boys and girls sticking out their tongues at the priest while the altar boy held this gold plate under your chin. But...I'm a protestant, the nuns would say, you shut up and go take communion like everyone else.

Ohhh...this is about that fat slob who got stabbed in the movie, he was a creeper and was targeted by the killer for his sins.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Aylana

They forced all the kids to go to confession before church, and we'd just get together and decide what everyone would confess to speed things up, so everyone was like, say...you swore a few times, disobeyed your parents, and cheated on a test. One weird kid would always want to confess masturbation, but if you confessed that the penance was like 100 hail Mary's and no one wanted to say that many hail Mary's

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aylana post_id=485046 time=1669774604 user_id=3385
They forced all the kids to go to confession before church, and we'd just get together and decide what everyone would confess to speed things up, so everyone was like, say...you swore a few times, disobeyed your parents, and cheated on a test. One weird kid would always want to confess masturbation, but if you confessed that the penance was like 100 hail Mary's and no one wanted to say that many hail Mary's

">
... d5b60742f2">

Dove

Quote from: Aylana post_id=485042 time=1669773757 user_id=3385
Alice Sweet Alice is layered with critiques of the Catholic church, the communion scene was reminiscent of Catholic school, with nuns admonishing the children not to accept the host in their hands, resulting in little boys and girls sticking out their tongues at the priest while the altar boy held this gold plate under your chin. But...I'm a protestant, the nuns would say, you shut up and go take communion like everyone else.

Ohhh...this is about that fat slob who got stabbed in the movie, he was a creeper and was targeted by the killer for his sins.

I wanted to watch it last night but I fell asleep lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.