The best topic

Replies: 8379
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:20:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Elon Musk STAN thread

Started by Erica Mena, November 27, 2022, 10:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488255 time=1671489067 user_id=2845
I wish he'd let them seethe and stop tweeting

You know he felt confident going into that poll.  I guess all his detractors didn't leave like I figured they would.  I don't use Twitter because it's always sucked no matter who owns it.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=488258 time=1671489378 user_id=2845
It's not my cup of tea

I think it's for people with short attention spans who need their thoughts shared with as little effort and as few characters as possible.

Biggie Smiles

I think he trolled and isn't going anywhere despite how the vote turned out

I would laugh my ass off at their tears if he did that.

What are the libs gonna do, go on double secret extended leave of absences?

Anonymous

That's what I'd do if I were him.  They don't have any power over him.

I do question Elon's trolling knowledge though.  He made the mistake of trying to erase the kid tracking his flights and it blew up instead.  Rich people like Beyonce and Elon apparently don't know what happens when you tell people to take it off the internet...

Biggie Smiles

Exactly, I would tell them to fuck off, eat shit and die as I continued to run the show however I pleased

that mass exodus they threatened never materialized as they are now stuck with their faces pressed up against the glass more than ever.

Odinson

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpNVy_aXIAEPHhR.jpg">

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488261 time=1671489770 user_id=3214
I think he trolled and isn't going anywhere despite how the vote turned out

I would laugh my ass off at their tears if he did that.

What are the libs gonna do, go on double secret extended leave of absences?

I do not care if he resigns as CEO as long as his replacement aint another prog fascist

Odinson

They are really attacking his character now.

He has been spotted taking selfies with some Russian female journalist, shaking hands with Erdogan and with Donald Trumps son in law.

All happened in Qatar.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488286 time=1671501313 user_id=136
They are really attacking his character now.

He has been spotted taking selfies with some Russian female journalist, shaking hands with Erdogan and with Donald Trumps son in law.

All happened in Qatar.

Normal folks do not give a shit.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE post_id=484748 time=1669605401 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=484684 time=1669579600 user_id=3266
God they are so stupid.

I would never consider buying a Tesla as long as Elon Musk owns that company.

He wants women & their families to have more babies while he fired 1/2 of his workers at Twitter.

Takes money to raise children, Elon.

If he takes everything from them, they have nothing left to sustain the population growth he greatly desires.

what an awful man. He's a hypocrite.

He is a job creator Jo Jo. Unlike almost all progressives, he is following his own advice. Elon Musk has nine children.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: Thiel post_id=488291 time=1671505900 user_id=1688
Quote from: JOE post_id=484748 time=1669605401 user_id=97

I would never consider buying a Tesla as long as Elon Musk owns that company.

He wants women & their families to have more babies while he fired 1/2 of his workers at Twitter.

Takes money to raise children, Elon.

If he takes everything from them, they have nothing left to sustain the population growth he greatly desires.

what an awful man. He's a hypocrite.

He is a job creator Jo Jo. Unlike almost all progressives, he is following his own advice. Elon Musk has nine children.

Tesla would not exist if not for developed economies picking winners and losers. But, having said that, he was smart enough to take advantage of our climate hysteria and build a huge employer.

Odinson

Elon Musk banned Antifa.

He just keeps on digging his grave deeper.

Herman

Musk has responded to several tweets on interracial crime, the one that really got him in trouble with the left was an image that depicts the stats related to interracial crime.

The image showed a man with a camera focusing on the percentage of white-on-black crime in a graph — meant to reflect media outlets and their coverage — while ignoring all other forms of crime.

Elon simply responded "Odd, why would the media misrepresent the real situation to such an extreme degree?"

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=500314 time=1683781351 user_id=3396
Musk has responded to several tweets on interracial crime, the one that really got him in trouble with the left was an image that depicts the stats related to interracial crime.

The image showed a man with a camera focusing on the percentage of white-on-black crime in a graph — meant to reflect media outlets and their coverage — while ignoring all other forms of crime.

Elon simply responded "Odd, why would the media misrepresent the real situation to such an extreme degree?"

If you point out there are 3000 black men raping white women per year while pointing out there are 0 or 1 white men raping black women per year, you are automatically promoted to the grand wizardry of the KKK. I am a lifetime Grand Wizard.