Satanic sick shit

Started by Erica Mena, November 29, 2022, 07:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

https://i.ibb.co/zh7fYGh/6-A8-D6-B58-FF17-4-F74-8981-E16-F8-E055-A17.jpg">
<t></t>

Blazor

Lol look at you getting wise lol.

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/121/509/136/original/22062d6b52676acd.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

weebles

All Hail Satan aka Lucifer the God of Gods and the King of kings.

">

weebles

Jesus was an Atheist so cheers

">

deadskinmask

doesn't matter at this point.... we bought the ticket and now we ride the ride.... the left has us buckled in pretty tight.... :laugh:

weebles

Remember when you are first born you are uncorrupted by Fairy Tales and the old Carrot and the Stick BS.

It has all been about controlling the masses as they say the players get played and the suckers get sucked.

">

deadskinmask

Erica Mena

Weebles, tsk tsk. You were so perfect to me lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485027 time=1669770359 user_id=1582
doesn't matter at this point....

It never did and it never will, but you don't get it.

Dove

Quote from: weebles post_id=485030 time=1669770694 user_id=2191
Remember when you are first born you are uncorrupted by Fairy Tales and the old Carrot and the Stick BS.

It has all been about controlling the masses as they say the players get played and the suckers get sucked.

">

Weebles.....no one is "controlled" by anything in the bible.  Scripture is all about freedom from what enslaves us and it unsurps the power from humans.

The very principles of individual rights and liberties come from scripture. Our inalienable rights endowed to us by a creator..  so no man or government or group grants them to you and none can take them.

Look at the world you live in. People are slaves to consumerism, sexual urges, money, the drive for power.

You got it backwards, guy.

Christianity brought us the scientific method, pioneered advancements we use today, built western society.

Now people are fighting to make sanctuary states where minors can get their gentials surgically mutilated to look like the opposite sex and we have mobs of God hating radicals guarding libraries with guns so drag queens can twerk for  year olds.

I'm just sayin.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

weebles

I am not saying helping one another out when you can and volunteering are bad in fact, they are good ideals even I can agree to that.

But that is just human nature we can do good/great deeds and horrible/horrible things we are human and that is all... No "divine" being cares nor should it matter we do things because they make sense.

But if Religion makes you personally happy then good is all I am saying but some "grand divine being" makes no sense to me.

">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485021 time=1669769704 user_id=2845
https://i.ibb.co/zh7fYGh/6-A8-D6-B58-FF17-4-F74-8981-E16-F8-E055-A17.jpg">

I've been saying that "male and female" was the last hold out when it came to mankind's deviance

it is now only a matter of very short time

weebles

Want to see weebles predict the future... I believe that Volcano's, Hurricanes, Tsunamis, Flooding and Forrest fires will happen somewhere at someplace in the next few years.

">

Dove

">

It actually gets worse. Look at this "work" done by a woman who worked for this company for years.

This really is sick and demented shit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

weebles

Quote from: Dove post_id=485071 time=1669790641 user_id=3266
">

It actually gets worse. Look at this "work" done by a woman who worked for this company for years.

This really is sick and demented shit.

FFS if "God" loves us all so much.... Why does he let people starve and freeze to death?

To let children to die of malnutrition and illnesses we can cure?

">