Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Satanic sick shit

Started by Erica Mena, November 29, 2022, 07:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melson Gibson

I'll rock the boat here...  I'm an Atheist because every mainstream White (I.E. Christian) religion cares more for niggers, faggots, and trannies, than they do for I...

I was baptized Lutheran, only to discover that the Lutherans LOVE to bring niggers over from Africa, to replace me.  They love those little nigger adoptees.

The Christian Church BEGGED me for money, to send to keep niggers in Africa alive.

All the while, my own WHITE people here were struggling...  ARE struggling.  Homeless.  Dire situations...

Yet, my 'Church' wants to send money to Africa, and import niggers, while my people suffer.

No thanks.

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485350 time=1669902636 user_id=1582
Quote from: weebles post_id=485345 time=1669901898 user_id=2191
Because anyone can write a "fictional book" it is amazing the people that buy into it and are willing to give up everything for it that actually astounds me.

'give up everything'??? i haven't given up anything, chief.... and most certainly nothing of value.... God knows we're a flawed species.... and He knew that are incapable of 'saving ourselves'.... i still do what i want to do.... the only thing that changed are 'the things i want to do'....

This was such a good interview  ac_crying

">

I love how Peterson...an agnostic...is such a student of life and scripture that he starts to notice the OT is all about Jesus and he sees the typology of the gospel.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=485351 time=1669902669 user_id=3397
I'll rock the boat here...  I'm an Atheist because every mainstream White (I.E. Christian) religion cares more for niggers, faggots, and trannies, than they do for I...

I was baptized Lutheran, only to discover that the Lutherans LOVE to bring niggers over from Africa, to replace me.  They love those little nigger adoptees.

The Christian Church BEGGED me for money, to send to keep niggers in Africa alive.

All the while, my own WHITE people here were struggling...  ARE struggling.  Homeless.  Dire situations...

Yet, my 'Church' wants to send money to Africa, and import niggers, while my people suffer.

No thanks.

......that's because Christian's in Africa are being slaughtered...

deadskinmask

organized religion is absolutely a slippery slope.... a relationship with God is as personal as any other relationship.... there is no real blueprint for that and you can't allow other ppl to define the terms.... church-ism is a worldly religion and cannot connect you to anything spiritual.... if you want God, you need to deal with God directly.... through Jesus.... thats what He died for.... :sad:

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Dove post_id=485353 time=1669902995 user_id=3266

And how is that my problem?

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485355 time=1669903057 user_id=1582
organized religion is absolutely a slippery slope.... a relationship with God is as personal as any other relationship.... there is no real blueprint for that and you can't allow other ppl to define the terms.... church-ism is a worldly religion and cannot connect you to anything spiritual.... if you want God, you need to deal with God directly.... through Jesus.... thats what He died for.... :sad:

But then how do you indentify cults and false teachers?

How do we know that Kenneth Copelands personal relationship with God isnt dictating his materialism and prosperity gospel?  Because he says it is. According to these guys (Copeland....Benny's Hinn...Osteen...et) God talks directly to them.

Bethel Redding has a whole Hogwarts type school with Christian words where they are "channeling" what they claim is the Holy Spirit of God and sticking pennies to walls....having seizures on the floor....and "grave sucking" the graves of dead Christians.  They all say God is telling them to do this.

So if there is no blue print or objective truths....how do we discern what even is of God, what is of the world, and what is of our own selves coming from our own corrupt desires.

What do you mean by organized religion?

Erica Mena

Tone down the N word please. Thanks
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=485356 time=1669903273 user_id=3397
Quote from: Dove post_id=485353 time=1669902995 user_id=3266

And how is that my problem?

Who said it was?

It IS the churches problem. That's the body of Christ....and we are supposed to look after eachother and the weak.

So if you went to a church and saw a ministry for believers being slaughtered in Africa, that's why they were doing that.

It's not that they care more about anyone based on skin color, that's not what that is about.  Its definately not unusual for churches to network and help other churches that are being persecuted. It's very biblical. The primary concern of a church is making disciples of all nations and taking care of the poor and sick.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485358 time=1669903671 user_id=2845
Tone down the N word please. Thanks

No!  Macro that in the ACP with two minutes of your time if Niggers bother you...

If you don't know how, I'm familiar with phpBB, and can walk you through that...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=485357 time=1669903523 user_id=3266So if there is no blue print or objective truths....how do we discern what even is of God, what is of the world, and what is of our own selves coming from our own corrupt desires.

i have no need to 'discern' anything that anyone else does.... i'm not even gonna attempt to dictate who 'has a relationship with God' and who doesn't.... it doesn't affect me and its none of my business.... its like that vaccine.... i don't need to evaluate whether its healthy or poison.... i have no intention of taking it regardless.... i have the Bible and i have prayer.... i'm okay....

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485364 time=1669904153 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=485357 time=1669903523 user_id=3266So if there is no blue print or objective truths....how do we discern what even is of God, what is of the world, and what is of our own selves coming from our own corrupt desires.

i have no need to 'discern' anything that anyone else does.... i'm not even gonna attempt to dictate who 'has a relationship with God' and who doesn't.... it doesn't affect me and its none of my business.... its like that vaccine.... i don't need to evaluate whether its healthy or poison.... i have no intention of taking it regardless.... i have the Bible and i have prayer.... i'm okay....

Here is what the bible says about that(not to get annoying or anything). Christ teaches us to discern exactly that.

Matthew 7

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

And 1 John 4

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. 6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

ac_blush

I definately think organized religions can be wrong and go into crazy nutso stuff....that's why I assert its important to judge them according to the book itself.

That's how i know to stay far away from Catholism and Pentecostalism.

When you have people touching objects to some dead guys wound crust to "consenscrate" them or people seizing on the floor blathering gibberish....that's a circus....not a church.

weebles

">

Fuck maybe I am just jealous... outside of telling my truth as I see it....  But just to get tax free exemptions.

As far as can tell "God" is bad with money and hates paying taxes.

Dove

Well.....taxation IS, in fact.....theft. And God does have a law about that.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=485367 time=1669904745 user_id=3266Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits.

you're completely missing my point.... i don't need to 'beware false prophets' because i'm already bewaring EVERYBODY.... its a non-issue for me.... i have no intention of calling anyone else out for the shit they believe or teach.... thats between them and God... i fry my own fish and use my own grease....

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485370 time=1669905314 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=485367 time=1669904745 user_id=3266Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits.

you're completely missing my point.... i don't need to 'beware false prophets' because i'm already bewaring EVERYBODY.... its a non-issue for me.... i have no intention of calling anyone else out for the shit they believe or teach.... thats between them and God... i fry my own fish and use my own grease....

Those were not my words, Ed.