The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Satanic sick shit

Started by Erica Mena, November 29, 2022, 07:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

you're saying 'watch out for poisonous berries' and i'm telling you 'BITCH, I DON'T EAT MOTHERFUCKIN BERRIES'.... :mad:

weebles

Professor Richard Dawkins is one bad MOFO

">

Same with Steven Fry.

">

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485375 time=1669905829 user_id=1582
you're saying 'watch out for poisonous berries' and i'm telling you 'BITCH, I DON'T EAT MOTHERFUCKIN BERRIES'.... :mad:

Lol IM not saying anything. I'm showing you what Jesus said.  

What do you mean you dont eat berries? How does that apply to what I'm saying?

You were talking about organized religion, right?  Well I'm initiating a biblical based discussion on that topic.  The bible tells us to regularly congregate togther with other believers(not forsaking the assembly of God). It's an important thing that people in the west are embarrassingly bad about - myself included. Some organized religions are all entirely jacked up.

You are definately out there eating berries all day long. It's not just the bushes of organized religion that grow berries, SIR  :mad:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: weebles post_id=485378 time=1669906124 user_id=2191

">

Same with Steven Fry.

">

They both claimed there is nothing inherently wrong with cannibalism and pedophilia.

I cant take Dawkins seriously. He isn't objective at all and he really says some insane and false stuff.  He said every biology book ever written proves macro evolution. He isnt an atheist. He is anti theist.

And then he one admitted the evidence of intelligent design....but quickly claimed it had to be aliens because he refuses to entertain God. As angry as he gets about the God of the bible....I'd bet he believes that God exists.

Dove

weebles

Are you all Evangelicals?

">

Since then, we really cannot help you out in your ignorance...since if you support the Westboro Baptist Church, we have nothing to talk about.

deadskinmask

yes.... my post was indeed about organized religion.... and me and Jesus BOTH have the same opinion.... but different recommendations.... i avoid churches and organized religion altogether.... Jesus says 'be careful'.... its okay.... i'm completely over the subject.... :sad:

Dove

Quote from: weebles post_id=485383 time=1669906747 user_id=2191
Are you all Evangelicals?

">

Since then, we really cannot help you out in your ignorance...since if you support the Westboro Baptist Church, we have nothing to talk about

Define "evangelical"?

I see I'm pushing into some sensitive spots this morning.

FYI Westboro isnt an evangelical church. It's a cult of like 40 some family members that has been justifiably rejected by pretty much every denominational church authority in the country. They are heretics. Apostates.

Not evangelicals. They actually claim to be baptists....but the Baptist church has said no due to Westboros refusal to repent.

Frood

">

Same with Steven Fry.

">

Both fuckwits.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485388 time=1669907265 user_id=1676

">

Same with Steven Fry.

">

Both fuckwits.

Dawkins is to atheism what Westboro is to Christianity lol

An embarrassing side effect of rampant ignorant hyperbias.

Frood

Worshipped pieces of shit....
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

It's always lovely when people refer to a small cult in Kansas as some face of 2k years of Christianity. When it's not even a Christian organization of any sort. Let alone an evangelical one.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Westboro-Baptist-Church.html">https://www.gotquestions.org/Westboro-B ... hurch.html">https://www.gotquestions.org/Westboro-Baptist-Church.html

"Independent church" indeed lol

"The Westboro Baptist Church is a congregation in Topeka, Kansas, started by the late Pastor Fred Phelps. They are an independent church, not affiliated with any denomination. They are a cultic group, believing that they alone have the truth and that you must be a member of their church to be saved. They are known for their virulent protests against homosexuality and anything and anyone they consider supportive of the "homosexual agenda.""

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=485387 time=1669907074 user_id=3266

its just his fontanel.... hes a fuckin idiot and talking to him is a waste of time despite your good intentions....  :sad:

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485394 time=1669907807 user_id=1582

its just his fontanel.... hes a fuckin idiot and talking to him is a waste of time despite your good intentions....  :sad:

Well I'm sick with a sinus infection and childless today so lucky you guys lol

weebles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485394 time=1669907807 user_id=1582

Meh it brings debate and thus draws traffic   ac_dunno

Print
User actions