Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Satanic sick shit

Started by Erica Mena, November 29, 2022, 07:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=485481 time=1669921192 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485474 time=1669919009 user_id=2221
Dove, I simply havent found the right church. Was no need to go all Dove Style on me  :laugh:

Most churches I've been to, are not only full of hypocrites, but also snobs. They come, gruel through the sermon, if they dont fall asleep, and then talk about you behind your back. Cant stand 'em.

Believe it or not, one of the best churches I ever been to, was a Black church. Those folks really had the spirit!!  :laugh:  These days, if I walk in there, they might pat me down, to see if Im some White Supremacies there to shoot the place up  :laugh:

Growing up, I would go to church 3 times a week, until I was an adult. Was even the Senior High Representative of my Youth Group I was in. Was a member of the choir too lol. Also, I was reading the bible, before being taught how to read!!! No kidding, I was 5 years old, reading out the bible, and folks couldnt believe it lol.

Not trying to go "dove style" I'm just starting to get frustrated with the sentiment that church is not a worthy endeavor because there are hypocrites there.

There are hypocrites everywhere. The grocery store. The library.  Fucking everywhere. Right here on the forum....hypocrites abound.

Its pathetic that antifa is running stronger than the church....there is no excuse. We wonder why the countries culture is in the toilet and we are headed into authoritarianism.

Well.... the church has too many hypocrites and antifa doesnt. Act blue doesnt have hypocrites. So I guess that's why people go do that. They arent thinking their comrades arent living up to the standards....whatever those standards are.

Everytime I go to church. ...they have one more hypocrite in the pew. I'm not better than anyone.

The only way the tide will turn is of the church wakes up. I hope that happens BEFORE the country is legally killing children up until their brains can form memories and fucking them at 4 years old.

I didnt say it was not a worthy endeavor lol, jus' "havent found the right church".

Fuck it, lets start our own church hahaha. Jus' remember Dove, we gotta cut these folks free at noon so they can go eat lol. Unless we go old school, and serve up food in the basement after the preaching is done.

I've been told I'd be a good preacher  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485484 time=1669921794 user_id=2221

Not trying to go "dove style" I'm just starting to get frustrated with the sentiment that church is not a worthy endeavor because there are hypocrites there.

There are hypocrites everywhere. The grocery store. The library.  Fucking everywhere. Right here on the forum....hypocrites abound.

Its pathetic that antifa is running stronger than the church....there is no excuse. We wonder why the countries culture is in the toilet and we are headed into authoritarianism.

Well.... the church has too many hypocrites and antifa doesnt. Act blue doesnt have hypocrites. So I guess that's why people go do that. They arent thinking their comrades arent living up to the standards....whatever those standards are.

Everytime I go to church. ...they have one more hypocrite in the pew. I'm not better than anyone.

The only way the tide will turn is of the church wakes up. I hope that happens BEFORE the country is legally killing children up until their brains can form memories and fucking them at 4 years old.

I didnt say it was not a worthy endeavor lol, jus' "havent found the right church".

Fuck it, lets start our own church hahaha. Jus' remember Dove, we gotta cut these folks free at noon so they can go eat lol. Unless we go old school, and serve up food in the basement after the preaching is done.

I got involved with a church community years ago that meets at homes. Mostly the Pastors home. Everyone goes over there and eats lol.

That's the way to do it!

Just for clarity I'm not really just talking about you. I hear that same thing so much ...and from people who say they are Christains and its frustrating to see the state of the western church while we have an actual movement of communists upon us.  This country needs so much more than fancy buildings to sit in for a few hours on Sunday morning. Its gotta be more.

We should be active and rising up!

The American western church is gonna crumble. It's so weak and self indulgent :/
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

ASK God... say, "Please point me to the right church"... there you go... problem solved....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

If your church(that you find) isnt on an FBI watch list.....it ain't an effective church lol

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=485485 time=1669922090 user_id=3266

I got involved with a church community years ago that meets at homes. Mostly the Pastors home. Everyone goes over there and eats lol.

That's the way to do it!

Just for clarity I'm not really just talking about you. I hear that same thing so much ...and from people who say they are Christains and its frustrating to see the state of the western church while we have an actual movement of communists upon us.  This country needs so much more than fancy buildings to sit in for a few hours on Sunday morning. Its gotta be more.

The American western church is gonna crumble. It's so weak and self indulgent :/

I miss the old days.

Yeah, when I see a fancy church, I turn the other direction lol.

No, you're right, we should be standing up!!! I do to a degree. Like with my Southern flag, based on the cross of St. Andrew.

You'd be surprised, how much my Southern Group friends are. Everything we do, incorporates prayer and God. Its jus' not "church" lol.

We cant let Satan win, that is for damn sure!

Its no wonder, that when they removed prayer from school, and installed MSM TVs into the classroom, that we started getting the heathens that we got today.

Blazor

Quote from: caskur post_id=485486 time=1669922244 user_id=2156

ASK God... say, "Please point me to the right church"... there you go... problem solved....lol

This is a good idea lol.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=485487 time=1669922397 user_id=3266
If your church(that you find) isnt on an FBI watch list.....it ain't an effective church lol

:roll:

The church the folks I work with go to, they done said "if they want us to marry faggits, we'll shut the church down, and do it on ZOOM" lol.

That pastor is fake though, and rude. I dont like him.

Odinson

American churches seem to have been infiltrated by Lucifer.

">

Odinson

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485495 time=1669926290 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=485485 time=1669922090 user_id=3266

That's the way to do it!

I miss the old days.

Yeah, when I see a fancy church, I turn the other direction lol.

No, you're right, we should be standing up!!! I do to a degree. Like with my Southern flag, based on the cross of St. Andrew.

You'd be surprised, how much my Southern Group friends are. Everything we do, incorporates prayer and God. Its jus' not "church" lol.

We cant let Satan win, that is for damn sure!

Its no wonder, that when they removed prayer from school, and installed MSM TVs into the classroom, that we started getting the heathens that we got today.

Its church where two or three or more are gathered in His name, Blazor.

That's the important thing I'm talking about. Believers need to be connected to other believers to support and encourage eachother. And learn and pray.

Moving away from the foundation of liberty itself is a problem for sure. It's the hostility towards God that is frightening. A war against truth and nature is a war against God Himself.

I dont attend large fancy churches either.  Churchanity sucks. They dump all this money into coffee bars and fog machines and try to manipulate people to come in....but they provide no actual discipleship. Its focused on appearences...its Hallmarky. It's like what Big said. They just dont disciple people....they get them in the door, thats it.  You got all these babies in Christ who are getting some milk here and there but they never grow and get any meat. They dont get discipled and they fall and stumble a lot. I think most mean well.

The church should be a spirit fueled powerhouse with warriors. Fearless, bold, loving and unapologetic.

I worked with a man who moved here from Africa and he came to know Christ there after meeting some missionaries. He even said the American church is "weird" and weak. He told me what church was like in Nigeria and I was floored. So different. And they test the members. He said sometimes people run in with guns and tell them to renounce Christ....and those who do, get extra discipled. It's no joke over there.

Compared to some other countries....we dont even look like Christian's.  It's like we PLAY church, instead of BEING the church.  

I got lucky and found a really good church....but I met them outside of abortion clinics lol.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=485503 time=1669928101 user_id=3266

The church should be a spirit fueled powerhouse with warriors. Fearless, bold, loving and unapologetic.

Compared to some other countries....we dont even look like Christian's.  It's like we PLAY church, instead of BEING the church.  

I got lucky and found a really good church....but I met them outside of abortion clinics lol.

Bingo!!!!! You nailed it. Hence why I havent found the right one. I'll go when I find the right one lol. Until then, I know my teachings, and continue to pray, and honor Him by doing what I was born to do, and put smiles on folks faces.

I'll still raise hell now and then though lol  :evilthoughts2:

Odinson

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485519 time=1669940030 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=485503 time=1669928101 user_id=3266

Bingo!!!!! You nailed it. Hence why I havent found the right one. I'll go when I find the right one lol. Until then, I know my teachings, and continue to pray, and honor Him by doing what I was born to do, and put smiles on folks faces.

I found this interesting church in Indianapolis called the "peoples temple".

Another one is called "heavens gate" and its based in San Diego.

Look them up.

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=485520 time=1669940650 user_id=136
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485519 time=1669940030 user_id=2221

I found this interesting church in Indianapolis called the "peoples temple".

Another one is called "heavens gate" and its based in San Diego.

Look them up.

Bro, Im not traveling that far lol.

And upon closer inspection..... why you want me going to suicide church!!?? lol

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=485499 time=1669926579 user_id=136
American churches seem to have been infiltrated by Lucifer.

">

Televangelists are not churches. Its like.....entertainment and grifting.

They dont teach or preach the bible at all. All of those people.

Benny's Hinns nephew...Costi Hinn, actually came to know the real Jesus and started speaking out lol

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/reviews/god-greed-prosperity-gospel/">https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/revi ... ty-gospel/">https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/reviews/god-greed-prosperity-gospel/

https://julieroys.com/podcast/benny-hinns-nephew-reveals-hypocrisy-of-prosperity-gospel/">https://julieroys.com/podcast/benny-hin ... ty-gospel/">https://julieroys.com/podcast/benny-hinns-nephew-reveals-hypocrisy-of-prosperity-gospel/

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=485501 time=1669927434 user_id=136
:laugh3:

">

">

Print
User actions