Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

For fucks sake!

Started by Erica Mena, December 05, 2022, 09:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Maybe this will help Flea some lol. Just watched it first time, pretty interesting.

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486443 time=1670352712 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=486442 time=1670352438 user_id=3266

Most religions were brutal and abusive. Pagan ones especially.  I'll give you some were less brutal than others. Some were more into self flagellation as well. They carve themselves up and mark themselves and thrash themselves.  Elijah in the bible had an encountered with them.

Hindus get painted as spiritual and intriguing as well but they are horribly abusive.

It's always been a spiritual battle.

Christians burned people at the stake on the mere suspicion or accusation that they were a witch.

it is precisely behavior like this that makes the mob rule leftist are so bent on instituting such a scary proposition. but they have their idiot minions like the animals you see at BF today pressing forward in their march towards mob anarchy nonetheless

these people should be stripped of their right to vote and castrated

Catholics did that.....I think the Salem trials were puritans. It was really bad among the british (killing "witches")

Really sad sad blight in church history.  

Catholics have murdered Christian's outside of the witch trials.  They persecuted protestants and reformers.

And yes that's exactly the hysteria the establishment left is engaging in.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=486444 time=1670352722 user_id=1582
blazor.... are you trying to make a case for pagans??? wtf, buddy??? i come from a long line of deeply religious ppl.... i think i'm only one generation away from the ones that drowned anything with red hair or 6 digits.... :laugh:

Your people probably killed my people  :roll:

I ain't mad. I come from celtics lol. And Scandinavians. So....probably pagans in my ancestry.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=486450 time=1670353582 user_id=2221
blazor.... are you trying to make a case for pagans??? wtf, buddy??? i come from a long line of deeply religious ppl.... i think i'm only one generation away from the ones that drowned anything with red hair or 6 digits.... :laugh:

All Im saying is not all of them, nor all their beliefs are bad lol.

Am I a pagan? No.

Do you consider those that celebrate Halloween and Christmas as Pagans?

I have all kinds of friends. Some of which belong to a Viking group, they are Pagans. But they are family/friend loving folk. They gather on the full moon and do rituals, but none do I see as "evil". Normally they are simply having a bonfire, drinking mead, smoking weed. Every now and then, they make an offering in the fire, such as some mead, or some meat. A few of the guys are fire twirlers, and do really good. On the Winter Solstice, they had a wreath burning. You took the wreath, lit a candle, invited a lost loved one to join, and placed the candle on the wreath, then passed it to the next person. Til it got all the way around the circle, a moment was given, then they tossed it on the fire. We never tossed babies on the fire  :laugh:

You gotta understand something about the pagan thing.  They dont present it with the brutality today. Its gotta be romantic.

The deities all demand blood sacrifice and the death of children.  The tame and harmless and altered stuff is what we see well meaning people who want that connection to cultures past engage in.

If you dove into the history of pagan beliefs....you got women dancing nude around bonfires drunk on wine and blood ripping infants up. And I'm not exaggerating.

The witch paranoia came from dealing with pagans.

People who drink the mead and have bonfires and make wreaths and shit call themselves pagan but it's not authentic paganism. Really it's best to avoid all of that because those wreaths invite spirits....so do the runes, the bone casting, using cats as spirit guides....et. I know all about this stuff.

It gets romanticized and sold to women directly with sentiments like this song

https://www.womenofthewater.org/wow-blog/savage-daughter">https://www.womenofthewater.org/wow-blo ... e-daughter">https://www.womenofthewater.org/wow-blog/savage-daughter

When you analyze it though it's clearly pagan witch crafty..

Dionysus shit. Same old spirits who lure you in according to the popular desires of the age.

As a white woman it's my ancestry.  And Flea as a Mexican woman has the SAME pagan shit in HERS. Just different names for the same spirits and different titles for the same dark blood magic.

Its not gonna TELL you up front what it's about.  You start off light and get in deeper and deeper.  Before you know it you are a high ranking freemason eating babies with Balenciaga lol.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=486497 time=1670361642 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=486450 time=1670353582 user_id=2221

All Im saying is not all of them, nor all their beliefs are bad lol.

Am I a pagan? No.

Do you consider those that celebrate Halloween and Christmas as Pagans?

I have all kinds of friends. Some of which belong to a Viking group, they are Pagans. But they are family/friend loving folk. They gather on the full moon and do rituals, but none do I see as "evil". Normally they are simply having a bonfire, drinking mead, smoking weed. Every now and then, they make an offering in the fire, such as some mead, or some meat. A few of the guys are fire twirlers, and do really good. On the Winter Solstice, they had a wreath burning. You took the wreath, lit a candle, invited a lost loved one to join, and placed the candle on the wreath, then passed it to the next person. Til it got all the way around the circle, a moment was given, then they tossed it on the fire. We never tossed babies on the fire  :laugh:

You gotta understand something about the pagan thing.  They dont present it with the brutality today. Its gotta be romantic.

The deities all demand blood sacrifice and the death of children.  The tame and harmless and altered stuff is what we see well meaning people who want that connection to cultures past engage in.

If you dove into the history of pagan beliefs....you got women dancing nude around bonfires drunk on wine and blood ripping infants up. And I'm not exaggerating.

People who drink the mead and have bonfires and make wreaths and shit call themselves pagan but it's not authentic paganism. Really it's best to avoid all of that because those wreaths invite spirits....so do the runes, the bone casting, using cats as spirit guides....et. I know all about this stuff.

https://www.womenofthewater.org/wow-blog/savage-daughter">https://www.womenofthewater.org/wow-blo ... e-daughter">https://www.womenofthewater.org/wow-blog/savage-daughter

Dionysus shit. Same old spirits who lure you in according to the popular desires of the age.

As a white woman it's my ancestry.  And Flea as a Mexican woman has the SAME pagan shit in HERS. Just different names for the same spirits and different titles for the same dark blood magic.

Its not gonna TELL you up front what it's about.  You start off light and get in deeper and deeper.  Before you know it you are a high ranking freemason eating babies with Balenciaga lol.

That last line  :roll:

Oh I know! Everything you said I know is true.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=486507 time=1670368497 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=486497 time=1670361642 user_id=3266

That last line  :roll:

Oh I know! Everything you said I know is true.

">

ac_dance

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=486487 time=1670358527 user_id=2221
Maybe this will help Flea some lol. Just watched it first time, pretty interesting.

">

A fifty three minute video. Brother, can't you find shorter videos.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=486492 time=1670360625 user_id=3266

Your people probably killed my people  :roll:

I ain't mad. I come from celtics lol. And Scandinavians. So....probably pagans in my ancestry.

at some point, everybodys ppl were killed by somebodys ppl.... just like everybodys ppl were slaves to somebodys ppl....  :laugh:

Erica Mena

I bought a Snoopy Nativity scene. That'll teach his ass :laugh:
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486525 time=1670376904 user_id=2845

There might have been a beagle in the manger.

Blazor

:roll:

Dove

:roll:

Show us!

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486309 time=1670293602 user_id=2845
I let this man take away Halloween, for the sake of argument. Now he wants Santa gone.

It may sound petty, but I'm getting REAL tired of it. Just sayin

Tell him to chill out or he's gonna make baby Jesus cry!  ac_biggrin

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPf4kNRllKKsx7O6vXv2hQNPmML2cD3NiE5g&usqp=CAU">

Frood

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486730 time=1670472248 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486309 time=1670293602 user_id=2845
I let this man take away Halloween, for the sake of argument. Now he wants Santa gone.

It may sound petty, but I'm getting REAL tired of it. Just sayin

Tell him to chill out or he's gonna make baby Jesus cry!  ac_biggrin

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPf4kNRllKKsx7O6vXv2hQNPmML2cD3NiE5g&usqp=CAU">

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...