The best topic

Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Damn…people just leaving that forum

Started by Erica Mena, November 29, 2022, 08:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aylana

Ughhh... I agree that the CBT rejects have shifted the focus and spirit of BF. They bullied management into making them a politics section, but they still spam their garbage in Meltdown. Admin is clearly a perpetual cock sucking machine, as the cock never leaves his mouth and is constantly sucked...balls deep.

Enough already. Then I hear Scotty say today, without a hint of irony, that Lily is the best poster at BF along with the usual bullshit talking points that no one can beat him in the written word or at Tic tact toe and whatever other silly games that clown considers himself a champion in...oh and he mentions "the community" more than King Martini ever did, it's like he actually believes he is living in some type of forum community housing project...very strange

Ohhh, and Lily sucks, a typical generic forum troll act where you just follow up every post with "you suck, you are boring, U R lame, blah blah", and if not doing that she is spreading PI that was told to her in private or she is encouraging Murdock to post more of Dovey's or Biggie's PI. A horrible hell granny filled with self loathing and toxicity. Very hurtful person...very hurtful.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aylana post_id=485505 time=1669930831 user_id=3385
and if not doing that she is spreading PI that was told to her in private or she is encouraging Murdock to post more of Dovey's or Biggie's PI.

They can only do what the owner allows.
<t></t>

Frood

Trotters-In-Heels is a racist and sexist hypocrite lard barrel who is afraid of Maori's and other Pacific Islanders looking for Hangi meat.

OINK FUCKETY OINK!!
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485506 time=1669932600 user_id=2845
Quote from: Aylana post_id=485505 time=1669930831 user_id=3385
and if not doing that she is spreading PI that was told to her in private or she is encouraging Murdock to post more of Dovey's or Biggie's PI.

I heard through the grapevine that certain details of our short in person interaction were shared with tPOTF

curious as to why she's never attempted to broadcast this herself. Publicly

I mean, why use back channels when she can just come right out and spill whatever it is she wishes to spill?

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=485466 time=1669916528 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485457 time=1669914670 user_id=3389

Some of the most screwed up people I've ever met are white libtard women. However, white libtard men are even more cringeworthy.  :beurk:

I went out on a date with one once.  And I genuinely felt like i was the man.

When I realized he was a shitlib it all made sense.

They are such bitches arent they? Lol

I can't stand effeminate men. A man can't be a real man and a libtard.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485511 time=1669933890 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485506 time=1669932600 user_id=2845

I heard through the grapevine that certain details of our short in person interaction were shared with tPOTF

I mean, why use back channels when she can just come right out and spill whatever it is she wishes to spill?

Maybe that's another one of her motives to try to run me off the boards. Because that was her goal.....which is pathetic because how can you claim to know someone for over ten years and get their attitude and personality so wrong?  She knows I dgaf what people think of me.  Or she SHOULD know.

She would want to get rid of me so I'm not here to counter that with reality. I never had that problem with you. Sees kinda self defeating to openly admit you chased someone for years and finally got your big chance and ....they were not that into you  :laugh3:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485488 time=1669922740 user_id=3214
Why does admongo go full Sponge Bob Melty pants anytime something is said about a tranny?

Yesterday he compared a paraphilia fetish of cross dressing to....get this....being black.

I'm not joking.

He doesnt understand males with a cross dressing fetish get off on taking clothing that's already owned and worn by women.  So that stealing a womans luggage is completely in line with the fetish.

So Admin found some case of a black guy stealing luggage...posted it...and claim "all black people are thieves!" In some attempt to make people look stupid.

So yeah a cross dresser doing what cross dressers do...stealing clothes....is the same as being black.

Smh. I swear they are so stupid. If they were willing to have discussions and flesh all this out, and talk about it....it would only make them smarter and better people.  Rather than hateful, narrowminded authoritarians who cannot tolerate any deviation or challange to how they want to see the world.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=485609 time=1669994974 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485488 time=1669922740 user_id=3214
Why does admongo go full Sponge Bob Melty pants anytime something is said about a tranny?

Yesterday he compared a paraphilia fetish of cross dressing to....get this....being black.

I'm not joking.

He doesnt understand males with a cross dressing fetish get off on taking clothing that's already owned and worn by women.  So that stealing a womans luggage is completely in line with the fetish.

So Admin found some case of a black guy stealing luggage...posted it...and claim "all black people are thieves!" In some attempt to make people look stupid.

So yeah a cross dresser doing what cross dressers do...stealing clothes....is the same as being black.

Smh. I swear they are so stupid. If they were willing to have discussions and flesh all this out, and talk about it....it would only make them smarter and better people.  Rather than hateful, narrowminded authoritarians who cannot tolerate any deviation or challange to how they want to see the world.

He takes it so personal when a tranny is held accountable for any of their actions

he hears something a tranny did that is bad and he reacts like this guy

">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=485608 time=1669994902 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485511 time=1669933890 user_id=3214

Maybe that's another one of her motives to try to run me off the boards. Because that was her goal.....which is pathetic because how can you claim to know someone for over ten years and get their attitude and personality so wrong?  She knows I dgaf what people think of me.  Or she SHOULD know.

She would want to get rid of me so I'm not here to counter that with reality. I never had that problem with you. Sees kinda self defeating to openly admit you chased someone for years and finally got your big chance and ....they were not that into you  :laugh3:

She tried many times to pit me against you. Mostly in written format so it was easy to ignore like I ignore the majority of what these insects offer up in lieu of cogent thought

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485614 time=1669996689 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=485608 time=1669994902 user_id=3266

She tried many times to pit me against you. Mostly in written format so it was easy to ignore like I ignore the majority of what these insects offer up in lieu of cogent thought

Oh I'm sure she did.

She had this attitude like she was gate keeper to everyone we know from Valhalla. As if I didnt my own friendships with anyone but it all went through her somehow.

She had the same kind of attitude with you. Like she was the manager of our whole relationship.

She thinks she knew you before I did and this was always important to her  :crazy:   it's not even slightly true. She also needs to believe she was at Valhalla before I was...which is definately not true and I've told her I was there under other handles almost an entire year before she showed up.

Why is that shit even important?  :crazy:  ac_toofunny

I was already there and YOU nominated me into the hidden troll board area before she even signed up.

Her fantasies are that she was my "big ticket" into a forum and evidently into your pants. Like without her I was never a troll or some shit.  And you and I needed her as some go between in our own relationship and following decade long friendship.

Really next level arrogant and ignorant thinking she can influence you or myself against eachother ever. Hope shes enjoying how that worked out for her.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485613 time=1669996566 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=485609 time=1669994974 user_id=3266

I'm not joking.

He takes it so personal when a tranny is held accountable for any of their actions

">

ac_toofunny

I'm stunned (and I shouldnt be) that he compared a known mental illness and fetish to being black.

These people constantly show us how little they think of black people.

And the killer part is their brainwashers knew to work that in. The CRT ideology teaches that ALL white people are racists. Even if they dont think they are. So now people like Admin see themselves as racists who are repenting with anti racism.....and the rest of us are racists and not repenting.

So showing them their own racism doesnt phase them because they already see themselves as racists. That's okay because they are repenting for it by hating all of us who refuse to admit we are racists.

Theyve really fucked and poisoned peoples minds something fierce.  I wish we could help them, really. They are on a whole other level and dont think like the rest of us. Not even close. We may as well be speaking a whole other language.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=485619 time=1669997521 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485614 time=1669996689 user_id=3214

Oh I'm sure she did.

She had this attitude like she was gate keeper to everyone we know from Valhalla. As if I didnt my own friendships with anyone but it all went through her somehow.

She had the same kind of attitude with you. Like she was the manager of our whole relationship.

She thinks she knew you before I did and this was always important to her  :crazy:   it's not even slightly true. She also needs to believe she was at Valhalla before I was...which is definately not true and I've told her I was there under other handles almost an entire year before she showed up.

Why is that shit even important?  :crazy:  ac_toofunny

I was already there and YOU nominated me into the hidden troll board area before she even signed up.

Her fantasies are that she was my "big ticket" into a forum and evidently into your pants. Like without her I was never a troll or some shit.  And you and I needed her as some go between in our own relationship and following decade long friendship.

Really next level arrogant and ignorant thinking she can influence you or myself against eachother ever. Hope shes enjoying how that worked out for her.

She's always been a bit flaky

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=485620 time=1669998016 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485613 time=1669996566 user_id=3214

">

ac_toofunny

I'm stunned (and I shouldnt be) that he compared a known mental illness and fetish to being black.

These people constantly show us how little they think of black people.

And the killer part is their brainwashers knew to work that in. The CRT ideology teaches that ALL white people are racists. Even if they dont think they are. So now people like Admin see themselves as racists who are repenting with anti racism.....and the rest of us are racists and not repenting.

So showing them their own racism doesnt phase them because they already see themselves as racists. That's okay because they are repenting for it by hating all of us who refuse to admit we are racists.

Theyve really fucked and poisoned peoples minds something fierce.  I wish we could help them, really. They are on a whole other level and dont think like the rest of us. Not even close. We may as well be speaking a whole other language.

Why are you surprised at anything that imbecile says?

I'd be stunned if he said something intelligent for a change

Buck

I have to ask because I keep seeing it being posted.

"tPOTF" what in the hell does that mean ?