The best topic

Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Damn…people just leaving that forum

Started by Erica Mena, November 29, 2022, 08:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Buck post_id=485626 time=1670000959 user_id=3402
I have to ask because I keep seeing it being posted.

"tPOTF" what in the hell does that mean ?

The Pig On Two Feet

Buck

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485628 time=1670001266 user_id=3214
Quote from: Buck post_id=485626 time=1670000959 user_id=3402
I have to ask because I keep seeing it being posted.

"tPOTF" what in the hell does that mean ?

The Pig On Two Feet

lmao ok I get it now .

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Buck post_id=485631 time=1670002021 user_id=3402
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485628 time=1670001266 user_id=3214

The Pig On Two Feet

lmao ok I get it now .

It's such an appropriate description

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485623 time=1669998476 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=485619 time=1669997521 user_id=3266

Oh I'm sure she did.

She had this attitude like she was gate keeper to everyone we know from Valhalla. As if I didnt my own friendships with anyone but it all went through her somehow.

She had the same kind of attitude with you. Like she was the manager of our whole relationship.

She thinks she knew you before I did and this was always important to her  :crazy:   it's not even slightly true. She also needs to believe she was at Valhalla before I was...which is definately not true and I've told her I was there under other handles almost an entire year before she showed up.

Why is that shit even important?  :crazy:  ac_toofunny

I was already there and YOU nominated me into the hidden troll board area before she even signed up.

Her fantasies are that she was my "big ticket" into a forum and evidently into your pants. Like without her I was never a troll or some shit.  And you and I needed her as some go between in our own relationship and following decade long friendship.

Really next level arrogant and ignorant thinking she can influence you or myself against eachother ever. Hope shes enjoying how that worked out for her.

She's always been a bit flaky

You spelled "controlling" and "narcissistic" wrong  ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485624 time=1669998879 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=485620 time=1669998016 user_id=3266

ac_toofunny

I'm stunned (and I shouldnt be) that he compared a known mental illness and fetish to being black.

These people constantly show us how little they think of black people.

And the killer part is their brainwashers knew to work that in. The CRT ideology teaches that ALL white people are racists. Even if they dont think they are. So now people like Admin see themselves as racists who are repenting with anti racism.....and the rest of us are racists and not repenting.

So showing them their own racism doesnt phase them because they already see themselves as racists. That's okay because they are repenting for it by hating all of us who refuse to admit we are racists.

Theyve really fucked and poisoned peoples minds something fierce.  I wish we could help them, really. They are on a whole other level and dont think like the rest of us. Not even close. We may as well be speaking a whole other language.

Why are you surprised at anything that imbecile says?

I'd be stunned if he said something intelligent for a change

True true.

If he actually responded to someone like a normal human being.....that would be stunning.

I'd probably shed a few tears of relief

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=485650 time=1670005833 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485624 time=1669998879 user_id=3214

Why are you surprised at anything that imbecile says?

I'd be stunned if he said something intelligent for a change

True true.

If he actually responded to someone like a normal human being.....that would be stunning.

Good to see you posting at BF. You are one of the better conservative posters  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Lokmar

Hey BF, punch yourself some more in your dopey assed face! LMFBO!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sea post_id=485965 time=1670091077
Quote from: Dove post_id=485650 time=1670005833 user_id=3266

True true.

Good to see you posting at BF. You are one of the better conservative posters  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Look at this fucking idiot thinking imma get mad cuz Dovey posts over at the toilet.

I'm not a weirdo control freak who gets all butt hurt when people post on other forums.

This is the last post of yours I'll be allowing til you can up your game. You're a horrible poster and a terrible read.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486256 time=1670283836 user_id=2845

Look at this fucking idiot thinking imma get mad cuz Dovey posts over at the toilet.

I'm not a weirdo control freak who gets all butt hurt when people post on other forums.

This is the last post of yours I'll be allowing til you can up your game. You're a horrible poster and a terrible read.

Seamoron aint capable of upping his game.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486256 time=1670283836 user_id=2845

The relationship between BF and major semen reminds me of the Poof Brothers.

Dove

I know Flea doesnt care if I post on BF.  If she did she would tell me that and I'd stop.

If anything she would want us to know to be careful with out PMs because they get read.

Erica Mena

That forum is still TRASH. I'll never tell anyone where to post tho
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=486304 time=1670293081 user_id=3266
I know Flea doesnt care if I post on BF.  If she did she would tell me that and I'd stop.

If anything she would want us to know to be careful with out PMs because they get read.

Jesus H, why does anybody post there. That owner is the worst admin.

Dove

Boredom. Shitting on people we dont like. The usual.

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.