Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:34:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Should we have a private board?

Started by Erica Mena, November 30, 2022, 12:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheProwler

Quote from: DKG post_id=485194 time=1669839284 user_id=3390
Erica, if you do have a private board for normal posters, don't invite Joe.

A private board where the only requirement is "You are not Joe." would be awesome.

weebles

Ace has a point if you want a "private" forum it makes no sense since there are other platforms for that.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485275 time=1669865270 user_id=2845
Yay!! Mel is back!

https://media.tenor.com/_SaFi1mCMyMAAAAM/faint-girlfaint.gif">

weebles

"In order to be able to think you have to risk being offensive" Jordan Peterson

">

You have to think do you want yes Men/Women or have free open debates where we just let loose and be free?

deadskinmask

there really is no privacy online.... if its posted, its available.... i get pretty disgusted by the sheer volume of idiots i have to scroll past but i have no real solution.... a 'private' board is toxic.... but so are complete idiots.... :sad:

DKG

Quote from: weebles post_id=485309 time=1669881019 user_id=2191
Ace has a point if you want a "private" forum it makes no sense since there are other platforms for that.

No, he doesn't. He just doesn't want to be excluded if it goes ahead.

I don't know about how it worked on other forums. But, with the one we used to have here, you would not have known it existed unless you were a member. I agree, if a private sub takes away from posting, it's a problem. That was not the case here. Having said that, I stopped posting in the private sub. Once we got to know each other, there wasn't much point anymore.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: DKG post_id=485365 time=1669904358 user_id=3390
Having said that, I stopped posting in the private sub. Once we got to know each other, there wasn't much point anymore.

That's what I said to them also...  The minute I felt your hand in my hand in 'real life', it was a magnetizing event...

DKG

I think with DIscord, private subs are obsolete. If there is a private sub, and I am invited, I will not join.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=485366 time=1669904700 user_id=3397
The minute I felt your hand in my hand in 'real life', it was a magnetizing event...

well.... he is vaccinated and i heard thats a potential problem.... some ppl become their own ip address too....  :laugh:

weebles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485372 time=1669905532 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=485366 time=1669904700 user_id=3397
The minute I felt your hand in my hand in 'real life', it was a magnetizing event...

well.... he is vaccinated and i heard thats a potential problem.... some ppl become their own ip address too....  :laugh:

The sad thing is you are seeing these forums suffer and then there will be no one anymore.

">

Frood

It will be because so many of us "died suddenly"....
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

ac_dunno got watch out for that monkeypox.

">

Frood

No such real or tangible thing in all likelihood.

People got jabbed with an experimental lab virus which was so suggested accidentally leaked.

The diseases you're told to be on the lookout for are none other than the afflictions derived from getting jabbed.

You all took a cull shot. Some of them were more hot than others and some of them were mostly saline.

They designed the program that way.
Blahhhhhh...