The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Recovering from Covid...

Started by Melson Gibson, November 30, 2022, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I'm serious, I'm not joking.  That shit is real.  Eating too much garlic, getting the sweats and skid marking the bed is entirely different for you.  I'm sure you didn't learn the first time...

Berry Sweet

A bucket and a jug of vinegar is not a washing machine btw...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=485312 time=1669881415 user_id=164
A bucket and a jug of vinegar is not a washing machine btw...

Agreed!  Just like how the kitchen in your ratted out piece of shit government subsidized dump will always be just that!  Never quite a real kitchen...

The grout below is actually still wet, no fucking joke!    :laugh:

https://i.ibb.co/x3mgq33/IMG-3892.jpg">

Dove

Most people get hardly any symptoms. So you never actually know if you've caught it.

It SEEMS like the worst is the first time.  When we had it I was sick for almost a solid week before I admitted it was covid lol. We were all sick as fuck. Everyone but my husband who just didnt come home that week (I told him NOT to....dont want to lose two weeks of work). Took a month for all of us to feel totally back to normal. Even the 6 year old was laid out. I didnt even see my 17 year old for a few weeks....she went and burrowed into her room with Gatorade and chicken broth and OTC meds lol. (I heard her in there....she was alive).

I'm pretty sure my husband caught it in the very beginning. He had something that laid him out for three days.....he never gets laid out sick like that. He even fainted on his way to the bathroom. But after 3 days he was fine. He just had a really bad body thing.

To me it looks like once you've had a gnarly case of the commie pox....you dont get it bad like that again. My 17 year old was just recently hanging out with someone who had it and so far....nothing. Me and my Squish have a sinus infection right now but her grandmother HAD to take her. So shes gonna be sharing that with her cousins.

Anyway Berry could be right about the sweats and alcohol detox. If you drink daily....you dont wanna just stop without medical assistance.

Glad you are feeling better. :)
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Dove post_id=485319 time=1669894705 user_id=3266
Anyway Berry could be right about the sweats and alcohol detox. If you drink daily....you dont wanna just stop without medical assistance.

Berry has NEVER been right about anything...  Including when I TOLD her to find a nice White boy almost 20 years ago now, but she didn't listen...

And thanks!  Ya, Mel has at least a bit of life left!  If not, the new Canadian suicide programme should handle me with ease!

deadskinmask

the general consensus and my own personal observation is - for UN-vaccinated ppl covid is a 'one and done' situation.... i have not seen any unvaccinated ppl catch it again as of yet.... currently its the vaccinated ppl passing it amongst themselves like a beach ball at a rock concert.... :sad:

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Dr Doctor" post_id=485274 time=1669865100
How the hell does a recluse catch covid?

Stay Jelly...

https://i.ibb.co/QY8tpsL/IMG-3846.jpg">

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=485328 time=1669896802 user_id=3397
Stay Jelly...

weird seeing you with an avatar again.... i think thats the one you had when i first joined VF.... things in canada are pretty damn weird from the news we get.... you doing okay? you planning to leave? or go underground? lol.... :laugh:

Melson Gibson

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485330 time=1669898319 user_id=1582
weird seeing you with an avatar again.... i think thats the one you had when i first joined VF.... things in canada are pretty damn weird from the news we get.... you doing okay? you planning to leave? or go underground? lol.... :laugh:

I'm good where I am here in Canada brother!  Ya things are weird all over the world, but I'm in a pocket that reproduces Mayberry, and I moved here knowing that...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=485331 time=1669898501 user_id=3397
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485330 time=1669898319 user_id=1582

I'm good where I am here in Canada brother!  Ya things are weird all over the world, but I'm in a pocket that reproduces Mayberry, and I moved here knowing that...

you're a lucky man.... my area is Mayberry-esque as well.... with a touch of Gunsmoke and a heaping portion of Duck Dynasty.... :laugh:

Melson Gibson

I'll give you an example...  Two tons of booze are dropped off in front of the store on pallets that sells them, an hour before that store even opens up.

Anywhere else that would be considered crazy.  Here, if any nigger stole even one can of that shit, he would be held accountable.  No bars on windows.  Life here, is good!

deadskinmask

we had a guy killed in the parking lot of a gas station some years back.... they covered him with a tarp for almost 12 hours till the sheriffs arrived.... the locals had the murderer 'in custody' and were patiently waiting for the authorities.... :laugh:

Melson Gibson

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485334 time=1669899257 user_id=1582
we had a guy killed in the parking lot of a gas station some years back.... they covered him with a tarp for almost 12 hours till the sheriffs arrived.... the locals had the murderer 'in custody' and were patiently waiting for the authorities.... :laugh:

It's a thing here too, when the region is as rural as it is...  People can be easily removed to an area where they will never be found.  The absolute remoteness is foreign to city folk...

I think this is why most people rural are good people, because they know they can be Ken McElroy'd if they push their luck...

Dove

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=485322 time=1669895396 user_id=3397
Quote from: Dove post_id=485319 time=1669894705 user_id=3266

Berry has NEVER been right about anything...  Including when I TOLD her to find a nice White boy almost 20 years ago now, but she didn't listen...

And thanks!  Ya, Mel has at least a bit of life left!  If not, the new Canadian suicide programme should handle me with ease!

The suicide laws in Canada are absolutely ghoulish and terrifying.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Dove post_id=485336 time=1669900032 user_id=3266
The suicide laws in Canada are absolutely ghoulish and terrifying.

Do NOT associate the Aktion T4 programme with our glorious supreme leader Trudeau!