Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Recovering from Covid...

Started by Melson Gibson, November 30, 2022, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=485541 time=1669949415 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485537 time=1669948819 user_id=3214
who is CC and why should I care?

She was a long time poster at this forum. She was reliably conservative, and knew more about Islam than anybody else on any forum with the exception of Herman. She took a very establishment position on everything COVID related which caused her to fight with her fellow conservatives.

That chapter aside, CC was a good contributor. We lost a lot when she departed this forum.

Her support of the covid/treatment/lockdown narrative probably swayed families of people registered here or just nameless readers to do the unthinkable.

I cannot forgive her for that and I reckon she cannot forgive herself for it either.

She was even Gung Ho about ventilator treatment combined with Remdesivir.... which as we know now, was a recipe for almost certain death/genocide.

But she probably got jabbed 2-3 times, then demanded Remdesivir and mechanical breathing.

Then she died so fucking quick while her geriatric mind went over all the fucked up things on this forum she pushed and that others cheered her on for.

Karma is a bitch.

I hope she gets born the next time in a chimpanzee or above spot.

But quite frankly, she deserves Cockroach.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485543 time=1669949635 user_id=3214
Do any of you think it might have been the vaccine that killed monster?

Pig Nose dieded?
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485546 time=1669950225 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485543 time=1669949635 user_id=3214
Do any of you think it might have been the vaccine that killed monster?

Pig Nose dieded?

You didn't nose that?

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485547 time=1669950326 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485546 time=1669950225 user_id=1676

Pig Nose dieded?

You didn't nose that?

??

No... I'm not Nostrildamus...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485542 time=1669949509 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485537 time=1669948819 user_id=3214
who is CC and why should I care?

cc viciously attacked anyone who was of the "covid mRNA vaccines haven't gone through the necessary safety and efficacy studies, and being novel, pose an existential threat to health and well being of billions on this planet" mindset.

She discounted anyone who objected and any objection bolstered by research or doctors reporting real life observations about hospitalisations and deaths.

She pilloried any mention of HCQ or Ivermectin (which she considered a horse paste and sheep parasite treatment despite being used by many hundreds of millions in Africa and elsewhere to treat human conditions).

She was a nasty narcissistic cunt when it came to the topic of covid, covid treatments, and anybody who rightly was hesistant about taking experimentals or locking down.... even for those that treated surgical and N95/P2 masks as nothing more than glorified porous face nappies.

She's either dead or she's afraid to come back to this board and get eviscerated.

Either way, she's dead.

As much as I disagreed with CC demonizing the truckers and protesters for example, you were every bit as obnoxious as CC and twice as immature. That was the worst chapter in this forum's history.

JOE

...but is cc really dead?

somehow I doubt it.

She probably left the forum for privacy/confidentiality reasons.

I believe she said she had a company, was a vendor or was working for someone that did plug-ins/add-ons for AutoCAD. so she may have decided that she was exposing herself too much by being here.

Just a guess tho.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=485550 time=1669950596 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485542 time=1669949509 user_id=1676

cc viciously attacked anyone who was of the "covid mRNA vaccines haven't gone through the necessary safety and efficacy studies, and being novel, pose an existential threat to health and well being of billions on this planet" mindset.

She discounted anyone who objected and any objection bolstered by research or doctors reporting real life observations about hospitalisations and deaths.

She pilloried any mention of HCQ or Ivermectin (which she considered a horse paste and sheep parasite treatment despite being used by many hundreds of millions in Africa and elsewhere to treat human conditions).

She was a nasty narcissistic cunt when it came to the topic of covid, covid treatments, and anybody who rightly was hesistant about taking experimentals or locking down.... even for those that treated surgical and N95/P2 masks as nothing more than glorified porous face nappies.

She's either dead or she's afraid to come back to this board and get eviscerated.

Either way, she's dead.

As much as I disagreed with CC demonizing the truckers and protesters for example, you were every bit as obnoxious as CC and twice as immature. That was the worst chapter in this forum's history.

I started off with logic and interspersed logic throughout DESPITE cc going mad hatter at each and every moment. She was a Fauci Cheerleader replete with pompoms.

She vilified ANYBODY that didn't follow the science (according to her lackey heroes) and refused to concede that they didn't even begin to know jack or squat.

She literally lost her mind right in front of us.... with words.... then she in all likelihood lost her fucking life because of the lies she subscribed to..

My conscience is clear.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

DD, all you did was post repetitive petulant insults. DSM, on the other hand presented the case of the extreme anti vaxxer side very well.

Frood

I was only responding to cc's repetitive petulant insults, and I still managed to post newsworthy links which cc hurled repetitive and petulant insults at.

At certain points I even asked her (and me) to scale back the shitposting so as to discuss real points, but she couldn't.

DSM on the other hand navigated through all that towards cc, thinking he could change her mind or at least give her some food for thought.

ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Can we get a link to some of these exciting exchanges?

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485558 time=1669953454 user_id=3214
Can we get a link to some of these exciting exchanges?

I don't know what was harder to read, CC accusing Bricktop of trying to wreck the forum or Freud chanelling Seamoron. I'm just glad it's behind us.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485562 time=1669957370 user_id=3389

I don't know what was harder to read, CC accusing Bricktop of trying to wreck the forum

that kind of shrieking wasn't entertaining?

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485564 time=1669958261 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485562 time=1669957370 user_id=3389

I don't know what was harder to read, CC accusing Bricktop of trying to wreck the forum

that kind of shrieking wasn't entertaining?

And out of character for CC. I posted with her since early 2010. I wondered sometimes if that was really her posting.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=485557 time=1669953193 user_id=1676
DSM on the other hand navigated through all that towards cc, thinking he could change her mind or at least give her some food for thought.

i liked cc.... even as fuckin insane as covid made her, i still managed to be concerned for her.... the last thing i wanted was ANYBODY getting that fuckin devil-juice vaccine.... hell, i even begged seamonkey to avoid it.... i have the deepest sympathy for anyone that took it.... but i hope that the results are so disastrous that we never have this problem again....  :sad:

deadskinmask

covid made alot of ppl lose their collective minds.... hardly nobody remained in character.... nobody that got vaccinated at least.... :sad: